Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is probably making a new account because this one has been linked to shady stuff. A new account, a new name and shed back again or she realizes that she might have fucked up badly (earning money and Toney being on benefits etc.) and she wants to go quietly by deleting everything.

Odder and odder emmadrewinfo instagram goes to thrifty husband
She's stepping back from working the little work she does and now it's all on Tony?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her MMWAJ account is still there. I wonder if she‘s realised her account is a flop, and she’s going to try and do genuine stuff on the newer account. Less manky toes and more Poundland shopping tips… can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s either

1) had an epiphany and decided to change her life
2) made a decision to start her business afresh
3) underneath the big mound in the garden that McDonald has dug. only joking hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope she will get her arse handed to her by ASA, sadly I don't think she will .
She will claim she's sold her business for loads of money (#bossbabe) no matter what really happened. Or she will blame the "trolls" and then Tony might tell us off again if we are really lucky...I love it when he gets angry and masterful :love: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dog account is private too. Something is obviously going on but it is probably something dull and mundane.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She still has a mmwaj instagram with seven posts and mmwaj facebook page. I hope she is finally separating her business and personal stuff.

Reactions: 7
Or she will blame the "trolls" and then Tony might tell us off again if we are really lucky...I love it when he gets angry and masterful :love: 😂
Be careful - you make those sorts of jokes on here about Tony and the rest of this lot never forget it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Be careful - you make those sorts of jokes on here about Tony and the rest of this lot never forget it 😂😂
I shouldn't mention the dream I had the other night about him then? 😳
It made me realise that reading this thread last thing before bed is the wrong thing to do :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So she's absolutely fine and recovery not even lasted a week let alone 12. Just her usual scammy self.

Reactions: 8
I shouldn't mention the dream I had the other night about him then? 😳
It made me realise that reading this thread last thing before bed is the wrong thing to do :sick:
😂😂 I am desperate to know. But me and you will be lumped together as Tony’s secret admirers. I’ve never lived the title down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very interesting developments, I wonder what is going on.

Just checked the About page on MMWAJ.com and all mention of "The Drews" has gone, apart from it still says Drew Media in the footer

Does anyone know where websites like hers are usually bought and sold?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.