Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who can even message her? I follow her and dm is closed to me. Is it 100+ of the 1068 accounts she follows most of which are businesses she's trying to win stuff from. Sure Monty bojangles chocolates and The Range sent her encouraging and concerned messages 🙄

Also its Emma Drew INFO - that means its info about Emma Drew. Get over it witches 😂😂😂😂😂😂
she should rename if Emma Drew TOO MUCH INFO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m rewatching again (ok covid isolation in one room is extremely boring and Emma is the best entertainment I’ve had all week) and I reckon she either misheard the team say paracetamol when she thought she was gonna get tramadol or she realised paracetamol doesn’t sound as dramatic as tramadol so said it for the likes!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had an epiphany this morning. You know the classic old line, 'why do you follow her if she drives you this crazy?' to which ToeKnee and Imma would say 'because you're jealous troglodytes'...

I'm not jealous of her lifestyle. I'm jealous of the potential lifestyle she could have.

She has no financial worries, flexible working hours, people she can drop poppy off to for every excuse under the sun, the time and money to completely overhaul her lifestyle.

But instead she pisses it all against the wall and it is infuriating to watch but a carcrash you can't help to rubberneck.

I think we'd all like to witness a complete transformation but you just know it's never going to happen. She is the most self obsessed, ungrateful, negative, tone deaf, insensitive person I have ever come across.

She has none of the real life problems most of us do. Yet she feels like the world really owes her something.

I don't know where I'm going with this drivel but imagine having the free time to improve your health. Imagine being able to drop your kids off on a whim because you fancy a date night. Imagine being able to call in sick because you're having a nope day..... I could rant all day. Perhaps I do need to unfollow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
On the plus side she can now follow her dream of losing that weight and exercising as much as she likes since she was so sure her being lazy was down to the cyst and it’s the only reason she’s not dropped the weight let’s see….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I keep starting to write a comment on here and then deleting and then restarting, I just don’t have the words. She is awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m doing another rewatch and my absolute highlight is the way she says “my lip is swollen, I’ve bitten it.” I think I’ve watched that bit five times in a row.
It's too funny. She's going to need a multipack of Crunchies for just that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cue the nurses getting a lecture how they fled SA.

I wonder what she will get the nurses as a thank you. I mean she got me a multipack of Aldi crisps when I had my son so they might get a grab bag to share!
This has ended me 🤣🙈
I’d love to know the thought process behind that one…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's sharing real life and then there's sharing this utter lunacy. If you NEED to post on IG coming around from GA, you clearly NEED professional help. Get some proper therapy hun, none of your work is done xoxoo

View attachment 890540

Shall we start off by practicing a little gratitude?
"I'm so lucky I got to have my life changing operation 12 months earlier than expected"
"I'm so lucky that there were no complications after I went against the advice of my consultant"
"I'm so lucky that I got this operation on the NHS despite huge waiting lists and people in much more pain than me"
"I'm so thankful that despite being burnt out from working to the bone to keep the country going during a pandemic, that there were medical staff checking up on me all night"
"I'm so lucky that I got to wake up to birdsong this morning when I could've very well died yesterday"
"I'm so thankful that I'm in a position to take 12 weeks off work to recover"
"I'm so thankful I have a doting husband and fabulous in laws who take care of all my responsibilities for me"

.....when you catch up on your tattle reading Emma please reread this list and see just how fortunate you are and how tone deaf your complaining is. Lots of your followers are waiting for the same operation and will be for some time to come. I'm sure they'd give anything for 8 minutes sleep if it meant getting their operation now.

Fml
long term lurker but I had to pop on to reply to this. I actually blocked and unfollowed Emma years ago after she wrote a very similar post about emergency services vehicles keeping her up one night. As the daughter of a retired policed it was the last straw.

Never known anything like her. She’s a liability.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
long term lurker but I had to pop on to reply to this. I actually blocked and unfollowed Emma years ago after she wrote a very similar post about emergency services vehicles keeping her up one night. As the daughter of a retired policed it was the last straw.

Never known anything like her. She’s a liability.
How dare an ambulance use a siren

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WELL they were the sugar snap pea crisps and I love them, so I think she got me them as I love them.
Still it does say a lot about her and what she considers a gift - snack food! Like for new parents give takeaway vouchers or cook and freeze some easy meals. Emma- heres a pack of snack a Jacks and some crunchies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Those videos last night reminded me of when she had a few cocktails and was acting drunk on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s not do the c-sections are easy joke!
Er yes fully aware, have had one myself. But she’s an ignorant bleeping idiot far far removed from reality and you know she’ll see it as the easy way out and lying there having it cut out would definitely be preferable to active labour and delivery for her.
Can they even have kids though? Why were they adopting?

Reactions: 10
How dare an ambulance use a siren
honestly it ground my gears. I couldn’t believe one woman could be so selfish in that she complained about vehicles being used to save people’s lives. I was livid. I wrote something suitable telling her so then blocked her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Er yes fully aware, have had one myself. But she’s an ignorant bleeping idiot far far removed from reality and you know she’ll see it as the easy way out and lying there having it cut out would definitely be preferable to active labour and delivery for her.
Can they even have kids though? Why were they adopting?
I don't think they're physically able to have intercourse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.