Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma's probably just annoyed because she hasn't woken up with the body of Kate Moss. I wonder how long it will be before she starts "demanding" to know what went wrong with her surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear the only people who can message her at the people she follows... so if she really is getting loads of messages maybe she needs to reconsider the friends, sorry i mean followers she leans on......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

More likely though... Hi Imma. Nice of you to read here x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably think she homeless
Cue the nurses getting a lecture how they fled SA.

I wonder what she will get the nurses as a thank you. I mean she got me a multipack of Aldi crisps when I had my son so they might get a grab bag to share!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve just gone back to rewatch the waking up stories - genuine comedy gold! I urge everyone to do the same, even funnier on a rewatch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a shame that she genuinely doesn't realise how pathetic she comes over in these videos. She must watch them back herself surely and see for herself how stupid she is. I'm not a violent person, i'm not honestly, but she is the most slapable person i have ever come across. She wakes the Mike Tyson in me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m doing another rewatch and my absolute highlight is the way she says “my lip is swollen, I’ve bitten it.” I think I’ve watched that bit five times in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is infuriating! She is alone because it's the middle of the night and visitors wouldn't have been allowed then anyway pre-covid 😂 I had a very traumatic birth, 3rd degree tear and pph that meant I had to go straight down to theatre for a spinal and stitches. My husband and baby were left in the delivery room. I then came out into recovery and had about an hour together with my husband and new baby before he was kicked out cos it wasn't visiting time. I couldn't move and pick up my crying baby! And also the last thing on my mind was 'oh this will make great content, let's do some instastories'. She is seriously not well. And she leans on her 'followers' cos she has no friends and just wants the positive validation and sympathy from her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how her being alone is justification for the cringe posts, yet less than 24 hours ago she was slagging off a woman for facetiming, she is so tone deaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“I think I heard I was in HDU” LOLZ
I want to make this my new username 😆

I need to find a TV production company to send the death bed stories to - too many people are missing out on this comedy and I feel that I need to help rectify this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Title for new thread...I wanna be in HDU and on codiene NOW!
The asking for codeine clip is perfection! I loved it when she said a second ‘now’ and faded it out like it was her last breath - and then it cuts to her with her magazines and drink 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She couldn’t cope with a section im sorry to say they drag you out of bed as soon as you have feeling back in your legs and there’s no rest and recovery or shipping off the baby to the in laws so you can fully recover from surgery holy tit could you even imagine?

Reactions: 11
Tell me the hospital staff can’t wait to get rid of you - without telling me the hospital staff can’t wait to get rid of you…

😆 Bet they got her in that shower the minute she woke up! Probably on the phone to Tony now to get her picked up

3578B855-7081-42BA-A2AF-82B46A1352F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s going to be weeks of how hard she has it won’t it and how she thought she would be dancing around the Christmas Tree like a size 8 sugar plum fairy on day 2

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.