Emma Drew #30 On a snack-a-jack hunt to fill up her gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in hysterics 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not even a week ago she was complaining about someone doing a podcast while in their car... Go listen to the voice over on her new Christmas at B&M reel. I'll wait here for you to get back ☕🐸
Oh that’s a lovely car sound in the background Emma!
Also, if she wants to be seen as professional she needs to spell check. She wants to give us a “sneak peak” apparently. Maybe it’s just autocorrect, I don’t care, check it before you post it. A peak is the top of a mountain. I’ve seen all sorts of mistakes like this on her blog too. It doesn’t look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bought a pot of doggy ice cream and looking at the ingredients it's strawberry and banana puree, apple juice, coconut oil, beetroot juice plus some stabilisers and emulsifier, with the label stating it's planet based - proceeds go to Battersea cat and dogs home so I guess this particular brand can't be too bad if that charity have their name attached to it? I've not given it to my puppy yet though but it'll be a spoonful at a time to see if it upsets his tummy or not. I don't know about the brand she's feeding Poppy, will have to have a nosy and check out the ingredients. Either way, dogs don't expect an ice cream when they go to the beach!!

Oh it might be "frozzys" which is essentially frozen yogurt

Reactions: 4
How bamboozling must yesterday have been for her poor dad BTW, being dragged around a shop to look at Christmas decs in Summer ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Another ‘nope day’ for the Waddling One today.
Must be a hard life doing absolutely naff all everyday bar gobbling up snacks and shopping for tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another ‘nope day’ for the Waddling One today.
Must be a hard life doing absolutely naff all everyday bar gobbling up snacks and shopping for tat.
Don't think she has done a days work this week, I surpose day trips out to B&M etc to look at and more likely buy more pointless tat could be called all in a days work 😂

Reactions: 6
Don't think she has done a days work this week, I surpose day trips out to B&M etc to look at and more likely buy more pointless tat could be called all in a days work 😂
As long as she get something on her stories she’ll class it as work I’m sure.

Reactions: 4
People can only talk about what she chooses to share.

She would be so much happier if she had a job. The way they live is terrible for her mental health, if she actually had something to do each day other than shopping she wouldn't be able to choose to have constant nope days.
It must also be a massive turn off that Tony does duck all and she is the one who brings in the money. He isn’t even keeping the house nice as we know what a state it is She tries to make it into a joke but for me that would be really unattractive in a partner.

Reactions: 14
Wow what on earth was that story?! “Here’s a woe is me pity party, cancer cancer cancer, I made a Facebook group and now actually have friends, my life is better when I do things!” - all while eyeing herself up on the screen. Cancer was irrelevant to that story but she has to slam it into everything.

We’ve been saying for aaaages that she needs more in her life than just Tony, cats, food and shopping in order to be happy - nice to see shes finally taking note.

Reactions: 26
You never ever had actual cancer you stupid bleeping witch!! Feeling quite violent towards her right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“I can’t remember if I’ve told you this” - proceeds to tell us about weight loss and cancer.

emma needs an appropriate coping mechanism that isn’t putting her personal details online and shopping. I appreciate that her news about her pre-cancerous cells must have been scary, and then she had big WLS a few weeks earlier. But continuing to talk about it nearly 2 years later is just… odd.

Ive literally had the worst 3 weeks of my life. I broke my leg on a Saturday, and on Monday i get a phone call telling me that my bloods are deranged, and my baby not be viable for life. Maybe not on the scale of being told you have (pre)cancer, but needless to say I have never been so scared in my entire life. What did i do? Maybe I should have made an Amazon wish list, but instead i spoke to my midwives, got counselling and now I’m having CBT and medication to help me deal with my negative thoughts and develop a coping mechanism that isn’t running away.

Btw, leg is still in a cast but baby is fine!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.