Emma Drew #30 On a snack-a-jack hunt to fill up her gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What footwear does she opt for when she goes on a ‘hike’ I wonder ? :unsure::unsure: Because if she wears flimsy ballet pumps for her ‘forest walks’ I dread to think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Walking for a good couple of hours?!😂

Paraphrasing Kirstie MacColl here but...in those shoes?! I don't think so...

Reactions: 13
There is no way they went walking for a couple of hours. For a start the shoes are just not up to it, also she would have chafing thighs. Would love to see how many steps she took!

Reactions: 7
Yuck, bet her feet were filthy by the end. I wore Birkenstock’s to walk round a forest a few days ago (forgot my trainers) and my feet were disgusting!

Just thought! Maybe she’s going to sell those shoes as ‘trashed’ to make £15.

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm how long was the big walk? Poppy is still a puppy so should only be getting 5 mins per month. I guess 40/45 mins max.
It's bad isn't it, she posted that they walked for about 3 hours or something. There's no way poor Poppy should've walked for that long. Also the state of the chair as someone else said! Do they ever brush their cats? Poor things.

Reactions: 6
I just want to say: I absolutely despise that dress she wore for her Great Forest Walk. It is SO unflattering with the huge flappy sleeves cut to her waist, it is absolutely hideous. But it's a beautiful 10 way stretch Jersey elasticated empire line number so naturally it'll be a favourite for our gurl for a while yet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll believe it was 3 hours if Tony had found some salt and vinegar snack a jacks and hid them throughout the forest.

We're going on a snack gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
bloody hell! "if you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise".....a big smelly one! it's quite telling how badly you need to sort yourself out when the dogs hole is the most attractive out of the two on this picture

emma.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at the state of this new chair already!! I’m sure it’s only been in that room one or two days!! 🤢🤢 What will it be like after a week, a month, a year?!
🙈🙈🙈
I’ve got velvet sofas and a velvet footstool in my sitting room and I have to brush it every single day to keep the cat hair off, it sticks so easily! It only takes a couple of minutes but you know that’s too much like hard work for Guntasaurus Rex. She’ll just wait 6 months and ‘declutter’ it by listing it on Vinted claiming it’s grey coloured 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You all wondering why she wears those ballet pumps on long walks? I have the answer for you.
Doesn't she sell ballet pumps on the internet to weirdos? They ask for smelly dirty ones..... she has posted about it before and blog posted about it as well.
Sells her sole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker. First time poster.

I cannot believe she has given Poppy "doggy" ice cream again. Absolutely gobsmacked. What's even in doggy ice cream? Dog ice cream in my opinion is some novelty you get on holiday mostly at the request of a child because it's a bit of fun. She hit a new low when she went to Jolleyes to get it for her. So not just a treat for the beach anymore then... It's far too regular for a dog, let alone of Poppy's size and previous illnesses. She is transferring her food addiction to an animal that depends on her for their health. Emma you do know you can go to the beach without buying a doggy ice cream, right? Dogs don't need constant treats, they're literally dogs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.