Emma Drew #30 On a snack-a-jack hunt to fill up her gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I can’t remember if I’ve told you this” - proceeds to tell us about weight loss and cancer.

emma needs an appropriate coping mechanism that isn’t putting her personal details online and shopping. I appreciate that her news about her pre-cancerous cells must have been scary, and then she had big WLS a few weeks earlier. But continuing to talk about it nearly 2 years later is just… odd.

Ive literally had the worst 3 weeks of my life. I broke my leg on a Saturday, and on Monday i get a phone call telling me that my bloods are deranged, and my baby not be viable for life. Maybe not on the scale of being told you have (pre)cancer, but needless to say I have never been so scared in my entire life. What did i do? Maybe I should have made an Amazon wish list, but instead i spoke to my midwives, got counselling and now I’m having CBT and medication to help me deal with my negative thoughts and develop a coping mechanism that isn’t running away.

Btw, leg is still in a cast but baby is fine!
Oh SmallPotato that sounds like a huge amount to be dealing with. Sending you virtual hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I can’t remember if I’ve told you this” - proceeds to tell us about weight loss and cancer.

emma needs an appropriate coping mechanism that isn’t putting her personal details online and shopping. I appreciate that her news about her pre-cancerous cells must have been scary, and then she had big WLS a few weeks earlier. But continuing to talk about it nearly 2 years later is just… odd.

Ive literally had the worst 3 weeks of my life. I broke my leg on a Saturday, and on Monday i get a phone call telling me that my bloods are deranged, and my baby not be viable for life. Maybe not on the scale of being told you have (pre)cancer, but needless to say I have never been so scared in my entire life. What did i do? Maybe I should have made an Amazon wish list, but instead i spoke to my midwives, got counselling and now I’m having CBT and medication to help me deal with my negative thoughts and develop a coping mechanism that isn’t running away.

That all sounds horrendous! I’m so glad you and the baby are all ok (minus the still broken leg). So pleased you have been proactive in getting the help you need, hopefully everything works and you get some better luck coming your way soon. Sending lots of love ❤

Reactions: 10
Oh SmallPotato that sounds like a huge amount to be dealing with. Sending you virtual hugs.
You guys are the best and I love this site!

It doesn’t help that all I’ve seen and known for the past 18 months is people who had good odds but still ignored the rules and died. Emma really needs a good coping tool, a distraction that isn’t fuelled by the need of social media likes or shopping.

That all sounds horrendous! I’m so glad you and the baby are all ok (minus the still broken leg). So pleased you have been proactive in getting the help you need, hopefully everything works and you get some better luck coming your way soon. Sending lots of love ❤
I love your avatar!!!

I had to be proactive, otherwise I’d never left my bed. I got the counselling, I took all the worst genetic testing I could have so I could have the definite answer that baby potato was safe and I’m still trying to process it all now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Awww no you poor thing, what a scary time you've had. I want to send you a hug. X Stick with us lot here, we will cheer you up. X 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Emma, made a "friendship" "group where everyone else met up and made friends but not Emma 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can not wait for Emma’s attempt at the TikTok “dance” she showed on her story! She is the most uncoordinated lump the internet has ever seen - like come on, we saw her last attempt at a TikTok “dance” when she was pointing out of time at random text! Despite the fact it’s the simplest thing ever to do, Emma is going to make a right pig’s ear of it and I am here waiting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can not wait for Emma’s attempt at the TikTok “dance” she showed on her story! She is the most uncoordinated lump the internet has ever seen - like come on, we saw her last attempt at a TikTok “dance” when she was pointing out of time at random text! Despite the fact it’s the simplest thing ever to do, Emma is going to make a right pig’s ear of it and I am here waiting!!
She will 100% punch herself in the face if she attempts that "dance".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't see much improvement. If anything she kinda looks worse? Marginally slimmer? Very haggard looking.
Ever so slightly slimmer but the kind of slim where you watch your food intake for a few weeks - not 10k kind of slim!!!

Reactions: 18
Her skin actually look good before! You would never be able to guess she’d had WLS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You never ever had actual cancer you stupid bleeping witch!! Feeling quite violent towards her right now.
Same!

You never 'had cancer' stop using other people's trauma to get attention! You had cancerous cells that your consultant didn't give you any treatment for as he wasn't concerned and they were downgraded a few months later. You didn't even know they were there and you weren't ill. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN AN ONCOLOGIST!! Your click bait Youtube video on the subject, which you have monetised - therefore making money from the poor people looking for help after a real diagnosis and clicking on your video - gives all the details. Emma if you didn't see an oncologist which you say you didn't, you don't have cancer. You had a cancer scare - nothing more than that, and trust me as someone who has actually had cancer and all the treatment that people immediately think of when you say you have the disease you should be taking a much more serious look at your health after that scare, because I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Also whilst mentioning the cancer video - I was shocked when I watched that you say you texted your friends that knew you were going to hospital a photo of your 'cancer folder' with no explanation just a message "I need to tell my husband face to face". Just in case you are hoping to keep your new friends - I personally would be furious if a friend did that to me and it turned out to be stage 1a pre cancerous cells - as I would think the worst and have to spend all that time when you were walking around buying costa and crunchies panicking that one of my friends was dying. Its a sh!tty way to treat people and would be a massive red flag for me in a friendship - just a tip - as you read here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You made Tony a leech Imma and you just had to have a puppy who you can't take care of properly other than buy treats and toys for.

Both of you get a job! Or do some Christian youth work or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s still churning out the fictitious cancer tale again.
Who are these amazing new friends ? Because I can guarantee they will become Tattlers soon enough !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, Emma and Katy Kicker seem to be at it again. Bitching about the haters but passive aggressive about their argument.

Reactions: 8
So, Emma and Katy Kicker seem to be at it again. Bitching about the haters but passive aggressive about their argument.
Sorry, this is totally off-topic, but surely it's only right that katykicker is receiving criticism for having £50k in savings when she's living in social housing? I'm not familiar with the UK housing/benefits system, but presumably katykicker's house could be passed on to someone in genuine need of housing, considering that she has enough in savings for a deposit on a house?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, this is totally off-topic, but surely it's only right that katykicker is receiving criticism for having £50k in savings when she's living in social housing? I'm not familiar with the UK housing/benefits system, but presumably katykicker's house could be passed on to someone in genuine need of housing, considering that she has enough in savings for a deposit on a house?

I meant they were passive aggressive about their argument with each other.

Reactions: 3
I am with a HA. The rules clearly state if you overcome a certain threshold of savings, investments or assets then they must be informed.

It’s pretty disgusting actually that scenario, morally speaking. I just couldn’t. I’d love a mortgage lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.