Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WaddleTheWalk

Previously on Emma Drew (please feel free to add anything I've missed):

1) she started a "mentorship" program which is a FB group and costs £25pm but a few blog hosts offer the same for free
2) she did a photoshoot with Poopy
3) Poopy continues to live up to her name, making me wonder how much figurative AND literal shit Emma has knocking around her house
4) Emma battled her nose pores
5) Nose pores won
6) If you were concerned with the nose, you should see the nails
6) We discovered she owns/has owned at least FOUR of the famous gunt-munching chili playsuits (in 4 different sizes, all too small)
7) She smells like musty balls. And blames it on the Wild deo
8) Freetrade sent her some donuts, obviously concerned that they hadn't seen Wisp for a while
9) She's keeping a list of things she didn't buy to justify the stuff that she is buying. By that logic, I saved a few million today by not buying a nice house I saw on Right Move
10) She enjoys going to the gym to pick up the gym owner so they can go shopping and out for food
11) She discovered she can put ghee on her popcorn to get that buttery goodness, completely forgetting the 10k she spent on WLS
12) Emma would like to start a podcast. Completely forgetting the YouTube channel that she's abandoned. I can't imagine spending time listening to her mispronounce Le Creuset and lecture us on BLM with her faux posh Gen Zee lingo
13) A troll e-mailed (?!) to tell her to kill herself, which is terrible. They should have a burner Instagram for that
14) She let a student hairdresser dye her hair ginger but leave her roots dirty blonde
15) Tony does a great Mrs Doubtfire impression. He now looks like Fred West doing a Boris Johnson impression
16) Emma cancelled her cruise because she couldn't get off the boat by herself and that meant she couldn't see her bestie in Glasgow. Her bestie is a deep fried Mars bar
17) She's definitely given up on the weight loss as she's listed her Cath Kidson Bambi dress and also a rose gold Kate Spade number that I suspect Tony has tried on
18) She was pinged and had to self-isolate. Luckily she had a round Kate Spade bag with a handprint on it that she named Wilson and who provided emotional support to her during that difficult time
19) On the last day of isolation, she wanted to watch Hamilton. She sat down to watch Hamilton and she loved it so much she did everything else she possibly could to not watch it while it was on, including looking at flights to New York to see it on Broadway
20) Someone messaged her to raise questions about the fairness of her daily draw because the same people seem to win it a lot, considering there are 2000 participants. She then did a poll and blocked the people who disagreed with her
21) She started playing The Sims again and delighted us all with Dave Furry who is the most relatable of the Drew household to date
22) She's thinking of getting a Disney tattoo because of course she is. (Don't come for me, Small Potato. Love the new pic btw)
23) She's listing tatty vests on Vinted for £1 to feel a sense of achievement

And finally, the best part of the last thread:

Emma's dad is in a care home now and looks a hundred times better than he did when he was living alone or with her. I'm glad he's getting the care he needs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AdApathy

VIP Member
The cottage they’ve booked to stay in looks lovely but it’s literally a 20min drive from where they live and next to their gym. Why would you pay all that money to not even go somewhere different? In my eyes it’s a huge waste of money. It’s like when they went to stay in Norwich last year and were back in their room by 4pm, so instead of exploring the city more or walking the grounds of hotel she paced up and down her hotel room to get her steps in! Cannot make this shit up 😂
At this rate she will need to change the name of Make Money Without a Job to my (premature) thread title suggestion: Waste Money by Being a Slob

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Smallpotato

VIP Member
“I can’t remember if I’ve told you this” - proceeds to tell us about weight loss and cancer.

emma needs an appropriate coping mechanism that isn’t putting her personal details online and shopping. I appreciate that her news about her pre-cancerous cells must have been scary, and then she had big WLS a few weeks earlier. But continuing to talk about it nearly 2 years later is just… odd.

Ive literally had the worst 3 weeks of my life. I broke my leg on a Saturday, and on Monday i get a phone call telling me that my bloods are deranged, and my baby not be viable for life. Maybe not on the scale of being told you have (pre)cancer, but needless to say I have never been so scared in my entire life. What did i do? Maybe I should have made an Amazon wish list, but instead i spoke to my midwives, got counselling and now I’m having CBT and medication to help me deal with my negative thoughts and develop a coping mechanism that isn’t running away.

Btw, leg is still in a cast but baby is fine!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Morning tattlers... I've been curious since joining the thread a few months back.. where does the "toe-knee touches" come from, I often wonder about it!! I'd love to know what started that reference but don't have time to read back that far lol x
It's in reference to some vouchers that Tony made Emma, for her to redeem for "touches". 🤢
Screenshot_20210907-091204.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
You never ever had actual cancer you stupid fucking bitch!! Feeling quite violent towards her right now.
Same!

You never 'had cancer' stop using other people's trauma to get attention! You had cancerous cells that your consultant didn't give you any treatment for as he wasn't concerned and they were downgraded a few months later. You didn't even know they were there and you weren't ill. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN AN ONCOLOGIST!! Your click bait Youtube video on the subject, which you have monetised - therefore making money from the poor people looking for help after a real diagnosis and clicking on your video - gives all the details. Emma if you didn't see an oncologist which you say you didn't, you don't have cancer. You had a cancer scare - nothing more than that, and trust me as someone who has actually had cancer and all the treatment that people immediately think of when you say you have the disease you should be taking a much more serious look at your health after that scare, because I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Also whilst mentioning the cancer video - I was shocked when I watched that you say you texted your friends that knew you were going to hospital a photo of your 'cancer folder' with no explanation just a message "I need to tell my husband face to face". Just in case you are hoping to keep your new friends - I personally would be furious if a friend did that to me and it turned out to be stage 1a pre cancerous cells - as I would think the worst and have to spend all that time when you were walking around buying costa and crunchies panicking that one of my friends was dying. Its a sh!tty way to treat people and would be a massive red flag for me in a friendship - just a tip - as you read here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

adw2007

Chatty Member
63B7BC65-5250-432A-9D2F-9D26A28F2943.jpeg

This would be perfect and accurate if it was coming from the dog as a thought bubble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

myzosi

Chatty Member
My vulva would snap shut like a frightened clam if my husband told me I could have "touches". It sends shivers down my spine 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35

NC2020

VIP Member
Wonder what happened to her pink dressing table chair? Do you think she sharted on it?
Sorry I’m behind catching up but why does Poppy look like she’s just back from a shift of dishwashing at the local curry house?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Is she trying to imply people that spend that much on clothes are stupid?? I know this may shock you Emma, but some people buy a few things for a ‘fairly’ expensive price, they make sure they fit well, they look after them and they don’t have bulging wardrobes to de clutter each month. Having a few nice items leads to a simple life, lots of time free as you’re not always shopping and decluttering and it’s better for the environment.
Do people spend £10k on WLS to ignore it??? Well imma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AdApathy

VIP Member
I noticed she hasn't liked any of Lollipop head Little Owl's photos for ages. Definitely one of the people she has 'muted' for her Mental Health. We could have told her to do that years ago.

Also shows extremely blurry photo of herself in a dress and asks if anyone has it in a 16-18. Still deluded despite throwing her tantrum about the waddle comment then.
Emma is this episode of Family Guy
1629967905849.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33