Emma Drew #30 On a snack-a-jack hunt to fill up her gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she would want to risk Poppy becoming Poopy with her poor delicate puppy stomach again. She clearly doesn't care about her dog's wellbeing. Selfish cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That dog is going to be unwell later. How can she not learn. She’s applying the same ‘duck it’ mentality that she had with her WLS

Reactions: 13
I hope she doesn’t have kids because they really would stand no chance of survival

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine them waddling round the woods and Imma tells Tony to take some "candid" photos of her, then she's like omg take some of me by this random tree in my nightie whilst she does that pose, deems these photos acceptable then consciously uploads them to her business page as content. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am in hysterics 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not even a week ago she was complaining about someone doing a podcast while in their car... Go listen to the voice over on her new Christmas at B&M reel. I'll wait here for you to get back ☕🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am in hysterics 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not even a week ago she was complaining about someone doing a podcast while in their car... Go listen to the voice over on her new Christmas at B&M reel. I'll wait here for you to get back ☕🐸
Hahahahaha always do as I say but not as I do with ya gurl.

Actually let's play a game shall we? Name your favourite Imma hypocrite moment...I'll go first
'You MUST have a business account to resell on ebay'

Why is Poopy not strapped in?!
She literally posted just the other day 'poppy is restrained, don't @ me'. Idiot

Reactions: 10
Only Imma is allowed to be unprofessional.

What was she even doing in B&M (again)? Going shopping so you can add to a list of things you didn't impulse buy, get a bleeping life. And let's face it she will have filled a trolley too.

Reactions: 8
She is the biggest hypocrite known to ever walk the earth. I think she whinges and lies that much that she can’t keep track of what she’s said from one day to another.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s an idiot, the obsession with doggy ice cream is odd, I guess if it’s made for dogs then it must be ok for them to eat(?) but it’s obviously a novelty item that you buy once or twice at the beach for fun not something that becomes a regular part of your dogs diet. That dog just never looks fresh and healthy.

I hope her dad enjoyed his time out and wasn’t too overwhelmed.

Reactions: 8
Why is she shopping again?! Can find time to go to B&M but when was the last time she stepped in the gym 🤔

One money saving tip Emma, if you aren’t going, cancel your membership!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.