Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve moved, but don’t worry everyone, we can STILL have flood updates yaayyy! McDonalds Tiny reporting today that you just don’t know how much the flooded road impacts not only your journey, but your emotions too... don’t worry Mc T, we’ve lived it with you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll do it as long as my contract means I can have unlimited nope days like the boss.
no you only get 21 days holiday a year, plus 1 bank holiday per year you work there. (That works out at 4 weeks and 1 day, most businesses offer 28 days (5 weeks and 3 days, pro rata of course + bank holidays in lieu)) Talk about slave driver!

I remember her office tour video, her employees desk was right in front of her? I couldn't even consider being in the same room as her!

Reactions: 2
no you only get 21 days holiday a year, plus 1 bank holiday per year you work there. (That works out at 4 weeks and 1 day, most businesses offer 28 days (5 weeks and 3 days, pro rata of course + bank holidays in lieu)) Talk about slave driver!

I remember her office tour video, her employees desk was right in front of her? I couldn't even consider being in the same room as her!
She’s worded it really bad, she means 28days plus bank holidays and an additional days annual leave for each year of service.

she’s telling people they can opt out of pension, which companies are not meant to 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m presuming it’s a work from home role, wonder if she sends you a box of rose gold and fake marble desk accessories to start you off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She won't have any cats to ruin the carpets if she lets them outside so soon! Well maybe just Treeko the special one.

Reactions: 1
The fridge has arrived. What are the odds on her cooking Christmas dinner? I don't like that brown flooring for a bedroom.
Emma Drew 4 She just loves Macdonalds especially supersize.

New thread

Emma and Tony aka Miss and Mr Moany a nope day is calling life’s just to appalling #20cogs.

Is a fridge that enormous really needed for 2 people who I can only assume do not intend on growing their family beside more cats?? Emma never cooks so I don't get why they need all the fridge space 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#4 Emma Drew has finally moved on.. But we won't hear about it, unless it's gone wrong!

Reactions: 5
I can’t tell you how tempted I am to reply Coke Zero to her question “What have I forgotten to put on the Christmas shopping list?”

• Haha
Thread title suggestion

She has a new home, yet continues to moan. How long till the house is a mess?

Standards seem as usual in the new house but as long as she is happy and not having to do any real work. So glad she is getting a new assistant for the new year that will be a real help so she can do even less or just concentrate on the weirdness that is her new Mrs Pinch blog. I thought the original blurb was that it was going to be for recipes and cooking. Seems to have got seriously derailed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.