Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they actually label the presents to the cats from mummy and daddy?
She did call herself mummy while holding the cats and did properly wrap them. I wouldn’t wrap the presents but I do understand being referred to as mum and dad of the cats.

The skincare products confused me. She’s doesn’t seem to have tested them for very long to actually tell us what it is like on her skin. Only seems like since she moved in which was a week ago right?

No wonder she has so many nope days. I nearly had a nope day watching that video. What a boring pair they are

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christmas Day at the Drews

Wake Up
Cook dinner
Nap
Cook more potatoes as eaten them.
Nap
Eat Dinner
Nap
Spend hours opening hundreds of pounds worth of useless junk for the cats.
Nap
Sit on sofa/or bed watching movies with snacks
Nap
Eat more snacks, complaining that kitchen is in a mess but cant be bothered to clean it.
Nap
Go to bed and sleep.

Thread suggestion

We had three naps on Christmas day, on Christmas day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I could even watch most of that video, it is so boring! I love my cat but really?! Everything about them just looks dirty!

Reactions: 3
Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Reactions: 19
Oh woe is me, we fled South Africa post for whoever predicted it earlier!
Yep it was predictable but she does really donate quite a lot she shows herself doing that and it seems a priority for her I think more than likely because of this. However she never comments on the fact that they obviously got back on their feet relatively soon as her parents were able to give her the deposit for her student house that she then rented after Uni and has just sold.

I am interested though as to why the sudden move for Mrs Pinch to anything and everything now BDSM dating, while I thought it was going to be food and recipe focused. Is this to make her appear more edgy and have a wider appeal?

Emma Drew 4 - Bought a house, couldn't be happier. Tony does the work Emma's concentrating on naps and cats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think from what I’ve read Emma has maybe realised there are a lot of other money related bloggers out their now doing it just as good if not better than her and the mrs pinch blog is to try and get onto whatever is currently ‘in’, trending or will get views.
If one of those takes off she’ll probably start to focus the blog on that. Just my thoughts

Reactions: 2
Yep it was predictable but she does really donate quite a lot she shows herself doing that and it seems a priority for her I think more than likely because of this. However she never comments on the fact that they obviously got back on their feet relatively soon as her parents were able to give her the deposit for her student house that she then rented after Uni and has just sold.

I am interested though as to why the sudden move for Mrs Pinch to anything and everything now BDSM dating, while I thought it was going to be food and recipe focused. Is this to make her appear more edgy and have a wider appeal?

Emma Drew 4 - Bought a house, couldn't be happier. Tony does the work Emma's concentrating on naps and cats.

The Mrs Pinch blog she convinced a lot of other bloggers to link to it who I'm sure would rather not be linking to this rubbish. She made out it was going to be a great blog but what she has actually done is raise its profile in Google with the links to it from other bloggers so now it has value despite being absolute garbage.
That BDSM is just a sponsored post churned out for £25 from a company called 'get blogged' they pay you to link to websites which raises their profile. It's not meant to be read or taken seriously it's literally jist a paid link.
The whole site is purely to make money and has zero value. I'm really surprised she has put her name on it she would be far better off having it as a stealth blog But she has trademarked the name and I assume in the future she will actually write content for it, but at the moment she is hosting other people's posts for a few £££ and collecting AD revenue from media vine.

Reactions: 6
The Mrs Pinch blog she convinced a lot of other bloggers to link to it who I'm sure would rather not be linking to this rubbish. She made out it was going to be a great blog but what she has actually done is raise its profile in Google with the links to it from other bloggers so now it has value despite being absolute garbage.
That BDSM is just a sponsored post churned out for £25 from a company called 'get blogged' they pay you to link to websites which raises their profile. It's not meant to be read or taken seriously it's literally jist a paid link.
The whole site is purely to make money and has zero value. I'm really surprised she has put her name on it she would be far better off having it as a stealth blog But she has trademarked the name and I assume in the future she will actually write content for it, but at the moment she is hosting other people's posts for a few £££ and collecting AD revenue from media vine.
That is very interesting thank you

Reactions: 1
As we’ve all said 2020s coming positive vibes for Emma. I genuinely wish her the best moving forward.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.