Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did chatline work years ago. I’m sure she quit because someone she knew IRL found out what she was doing, or called her by her real name on a call, or something like that.
You are right - I remember the blogs. It was really creepy cause someone used her real name and then wouldn’t stop calling

Reactions: 1
You are right - I remember the blogs. It was really creepy cause someone used her real name and then wouldn’t stop calling
Noooooooo please someone save me from this. First in the interest of disclaiming and not being accused of fat shaming in 2008 aged 55 and after a lifetime of failed serial dieting I weighed in at 35 stone. I finally woke up smelled the coffee, dieted yet again and lost 15 stone then as you do if you are a food addict/serial dieter it started to go back on. This time I had researched weight loss surgery and realised that if I had a desire to live longer than a year or so weight loss surgery was a route I needed to take. I had a gastric bypass (privately). I lost 23 stones in total, now 10 years post op I still struggle every day to stay around 12/13 stone. There is no way on gods earth I can imagine doing what Emma did as an income stream when she has said she has a very good income. It has actually made me feel sick and even more against her. She tipped my scales when she partnered with Lloyds Pharmacy I just knew she would never keep it up and of course she didn't. Being so morbidly obese I should feel sorry for her as of course that was me (even bigger than her) but this has actually disgusted me. I am so sorry if there are people on the forum who rely on this sort of income to live. That is different and you do what you have to do I understand and support that but Emma she is supposed to be some sort of award winning guru all about living a thrifty lifestyle etc etc and has a 6 figure income, just look at her insta bio. Instead she is revealed as a fake, her and Tony grow ever larger. She takes Lloyds Pharmacy cash then straight back to an eat as much as you can lifestyle. Sorry rant over just so annoyed being morbidly obese is no joke even when you throw thousands of pounds at it you are never done you are still a food addict and life remains hard we do not need her being chosen to do stuff that could have been helpful to other diabetics and obese individuals but one entry into google for Emma Drew will show them that she took the money then ran straight back to her previous lifestyle and got even bigger and more unhealthy

Reactions: 4
Noooooooo please someone save me from this. First in the interest of disclaiming and not being accused of fat shaming in 2008 aged 55 and after a lifetime of failed serial dieting I weighed in at 35 stone. I finally woke up smelled the coffee, dieted yet again and lost 15 stone then as you do if you are a food addict/serial dieter it started to go back on. This time I had researched weight loss surgery and realised that if I had a desire to live longer than a year or so weight loss surgery was a route I needed to take. I had a gastric bypass (privately). I lost 23 stones in total, now 10 years post op I still struggle every day to stay around 12/13 stone. There is no way on gods earth I can imagine doing what Emma did as an income stream when she has said she has a very good income. It has actually made me feel sick and even more against her. She tipped my scales when she partnered with Lloyds Pharmacy I just knew she would never keep it up and of course she didn't. Being so morbidly obese I should feel sorry for her as of course that was me (even bigger than her) but this has actually disgusted me. I am so sorry if there are people on the forum who rely on this sort of income to live. That is different and you do what you have to do I understand and support that but Emma she is supposed to be some sort of award winning guru all about living a thrifty lifestyle etc etc and has a 6 figure income, just look at her insta bio. Instead she is revealed as a fake, her and Tony grow ever larger. She takes Lloyds Pharmacy cash then straight back to an eat as much as you can lifestyle. Sorry rant over just so annoyed being morbidly obese is no joke even when you throw thousands of pounds at it you are never done you are still a food addict and life remains hard we do not need her being chosen to do stuff that could have been helpful to other diabetics and obese individuals but one entry into google for Emma Drew will show them that she took the money then ran straight back to her previous lifestyle and got even bigger and more unhealthy
To be fair to Emma she did this years ago when her income must have been a lot less than it is now. What phone sex work has got to do with her weight is beyond me....

You let yourself get to 35 stone, far larger than Emma is now, so you should have some empathy or at least a basic understanding of the complex mental issues involved with being large. Well done for losing the weight, but remember that you didn’t do it instantly. I’m sure people told you to lose weight at 15 stones, at 20 stones and even at 25 stones. Have a bit of compassion. I’m sure Emma knows she needs to do something as you did. I don’t think constantly picking at her weight is a going to force her to start dieting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair to Emma she did this years ago when her income must have been a lot less than it is now. What phone sex work has got to do with her weight is beyond me....

You let yourself get to 35 stone, far larger than Emma is now, so you should have some empathy or at least a basic understanding of the complex mental issues involved with being large. Well done for losing the weight, but remember that you didn’t do it instantly. I’m sure people told you to lose weight at 15 stones, at 20 stones and even at 25 stones. Have a bit of compassion. I’m sure Emma knows she needs to do something as you did. I don’t think constantly picking at her weight is a going to force her to start dieting.
Hi there I think you will find I have mentioned Emma's weight twice but fair enough apologies as it would appear you have well and truly taken offence enough to I assume stop just reading and post as a new member.

• Angry
I wonder if Emma is capable of going one day without moaning about something.
Come on Emma let’s try it - Christmas Day, just embrace it, no moaning, enjoying time with your husband , dad and cats. Being grateful you have a house ,a car, a comfortable income, a lot of things a lot of us will never have.

Wonder why they didn't build the bed sooner? No we know why. It's because you are a pair of lazy morons with no common sense who literally make everything more difficult than it needs to be.

Oh duck off Emma! Overwhelmed about no flooring or a bed for a few days, get a grip you selfish bleep! There are people homeless on the streets or families that can’t afford beds, those that sleep on a sofa or sofa surf! She honestly couldn’t disgust me any more 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She's going to post about that time she was homeless and her dead mum now you've said that 😣

As one of those nosey people I am excited to understand how she made money in 2019. I would love to know how I can become as lazy and uninspiring as Emma!
I think she has been reading her Tattle thread :p

Reactions: 5
Wait so she couldn't be bothered to build her bed... Then built it in the living room? Then will have to take it apart and upstairs and build it again? Wtf was the point 🤣

Reactions: 6
Wait so she couldn't be bothered to build her bed... Then built it in the living room? Then will have to take it apart and upstairs and build it again? Wtf was the point 🤣
Don’t forget Emma didn’t life a finger. Tony the slave boy did!

Guys why isn't there a fridge update?? Shouldn't we have seen it in the kitchen full of coke zero and cookie pies by now?? Perhaps it all went as it should and she has no complaints.. if not we would have heard about it by now surely

Guys why isn't there a fridge update?? Shouldn't we have seen it in the kitchen full of coke zero and cookie pies by now?? Perhaps it all went as it should and she has no complaints.. if not we would have heard about it by now surely
What if she's had it delivered to the chapel 😣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she really need new flooring upstairs?

If it is that cream carpet I would have just had it professionally cleaned or used a rug doctor and then built the bed and made it cosy for Christmas.

I think she posted that the fridge was arrivingtoday.
Oh yes so it is. Well, I for one am anxiously awaiting an update 😬😬

Did she really need new flooring upstairs?

If it is that cream carpet I would have just had it professionally cleaned or used a rug doctor and then built the bed and made it cosy for Christmas.
That is what most ordinary people would do, but as Emma showed, her cat's left filthy footprints all over it. Maybe she could, I don't know... not let them in the bedroom so they don't get the carpet dirty? Or perhaps just wipe their feet when they come in filthy? Just an idea for her, I'm not sure why she didn't think of such a simple solution 🤷‍♀️

What the hell has this got anything to do with budget cooking or frugal living?!?! 😳

I now have images in my mind, bad images, burned into my mind!

She's recruiting for a part time admin assistant, 10 hours a week. To respond to emails etc Whilst she is in bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.