Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s unbelievable surely this is unsustainable? I can’t imagine you would make enough money from these survey sites to cover all you bills and living expenses for 2 people? It just doesn’t add up 🤷🏻‍♀️
She just makes all her money from affiliate links to crap like 20 cogs, not from the surveys. I actually do a lot of surveys because times for me do get really hard and an extra £5 could be the difference between having food in the house or not. Thankfully my situation is starting to improve now and I'm starting to pay off debt, may I add it is NOT improving due to Emma's excellent blog posts on how I can make £500 by selling my soul, but from getting a slightly better paid job and trying to cut down my food budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm starting to believe that Emma does some form of sex line work in secret...

She would use her favourite word a lot... 'amaazzzing' and she doesn't have to physically do anything.

Made myself laugh anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I GIVE UP. Emma you have moved a few miles into a house that looks fine. There are 2 of you supposed adults and 3 cats. Why can't you do some work? There are evening, weekends and Xmas/New Year break coming up you could work round everything. BUT as usual you just do not live in the real world. I certainly would never want to look for tips from a 30 year old who may have paid down debt but honestly not that much - who simply has no real work ethic and can't work 2 hours straight. You asked what to concentrate on in your "award winning blog" here's a tip ....... don't bother. 20 Cogs - absolute rubbish, you tube - you only do whats good in poundland (further tip don't bother so many do it a much better than you), matched betting - promoting gambling how good is that - potential to get folks further into debt. Cooking tips - they are absolute shite. Can't think of anything I would value advice from you on.
I couldn’t agree more. I wish everyone would stop signing up to her tit referral codes and swipe ups- they are funding her lazy lifestyle and she’s basically eating her way into an early grave. I initially Followed her re SEO and my own blog, but later realised this wasn’t a viable way to make money and I had to get back into the real world. I can not believe people are still sucked in.

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to believe that Emma does some form of sex line work in secret...

She would use her favourite word a lot... 'amaazzzing' and she doesn't have to physically do anything.

Made myself laugh anyway lol
I think she’s a carer for her dad. I’m not sure why but I just think she is.

Reactions: 1
And who cares for him when Emma has a ‘nope’ day? They can barely care for themselves so I fear for her dad if those two overgrown toddlers are looking after him! Tony doesn’t look as if he can manage any personal care and neither does Emma!

Reactions: 2
I would love to see the rest of that convo she just posted. So entitled and beyond useless.

Reactions: 3
I hope she is able to arrange redelivery or collection of the mattress. It is a bit of a silly mistake to make but at least she isn't blaming anyone else!

Don’t get what the point of posting that conversation is unless it’s a passive aggressive hint at the company as in - I’ve shown all my followers that I’ve asked nice but if I don’t get my own way they’ll all see how ‘bad’ you are. Everything she does is passive aggressive, there isn’t a genuine bone in her body.

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean, it was really pointless to even post the story. I possibly could have understood it, if she tagged the company - in a way to try and reach them quicker - but she didnt.

I know what you mean, it was really pointless to even post the story. I possibly could have understood it, if she tagged the company - in a way to try and reach them quicker - but she didnt.
Maybe her way of showing people that she does admit when she’s wrong and isn’t always passive aggressive etc.

I think also she’s trying to be more positive since moving, so rather than moaning about it she was trying to show that she’s just getting on with sorting it. Maybe?

Maybe her way of showing people that she does admit when she’s wrong and isn’t always passive aggressive etc.

I think also she’s trying to be more positive since moving, so rather than moaning about it she was trying to show that she’s just getting on with sorting it. Maybe?
But insta didn’t even need to see that. No one cares she got it delivered to the wrong address. Why didn’t she just call/ message them if she had a problem?

E10D53CD-BADF-4706-AD7D-1B55FF1EC046.png
Apparently her You Tube has a financial focus....isn’t that the one you just said you weren’t going to work on anymore Emma as others are doing it better? 🙄🙈🙈🙈🙈
E10D53CD-BADF-4706-AD7D-1B55FF1EC046.png

• Haha
wait what? She’s done sex work?
She did chatline work years ago. I’m sure she quit because someone she knew IRL found out what she was doing, or called her by her real name on a call, or something like that.

• Haha
She did chatline work years ago. I’m sure she quit because someone she knew IRL found out what she was doing, or called her by her real name on a call, or something like that.
Nooo I’d be mortified if someone rang in on me. Couldn’t care less about phone sex work if thats what some one chooses to do but for someone to know it’s you 😂😂 I’d dig my own grave 😫 oh the shame.

Nooo I’d be mortified if someone rang in on me. Couldn’t care less about phone sex work if thats what some one chooses to do but for someone to know it’s you 😂😂 I’d dig my own grave 😫 oh the shame.
Oh yeah I don’t care that she does/ did it. Just funny because she seems so shy and anxious. I’m pretty confident and I’d never dare do that 😂😂😂😂😂

I googled Emma Drew adult chatline work and found she has written a three part series on it on Emma Drew info along with what I assume are affiliate links. She does suggest not using her own photo. In her question and answer post she says Tony was OK with it. Not what I would expect from a Disney princess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.