Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treeko! 😕

Nah course not. They’ve already been out. You’re supposed to keep them in 3-4weeks minimum

She's been letting the girls out (I assume they are Tony's more than hers as she clearly fav treeko and couldn't give a duck if she lost the others- I told you a few pages back you would lose a cat emma!) but treeko has either escaped or hiding in all their shite..
My child is more responsible.

She won't have any cats to ruin the carpets if she lets them outside so soon! Well maybe just Treeko the special one.

Idiots.

Reactions: 1
Looking really worried about your cat Emma

Also what is with the strange smile....i don't need to see tongue
Why does she always do this face??? What is it supposed to be? Happy? Excited? Shocked?? Shrek?? I DON'T GET IT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cat has been found!!! Christmas has been saved!
Thank whatever deity you follow. He was in the spare room so they obviously spent a lot of time searching for him NOT. Especially when the note she put up about loosing him said they were sure he was in the house. Pity they didn't look that hard then.

Reactions: 2
Well, in order to look for him/her, they would’ve had to move around. That’s never an option.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Real gem today, I think on Em's twitter she can do a full days work in 2 hours but if given 8 she procrastinates. Well done you me dear had I done that the purpose of the office door way and walking through it would have been explained to me in minute detail. C'mon we all can and do procrastinate but for 6 bleddy hours a day. Get on and work a full day you may find your blogs really take off and you may feel better without all those nana naps.

Reactions: 4
she's not done any washing in two weeks??? urgh it will be stinking, no excuse for that long! when we moved house earlier this year my washer was taken from one house and connected in the new house the same day and I was washing right away, couple of days I can maybe understand but two weeks 🤮

• Sick
she's not done any washing in two weeks??? urgh it will be stinking, no excuse for that long! when we moved house earlier this year my washer was taken from one house and connected in the new house the same day and I was washing right away, couple of days I can maybe understand but two weeks 🤮
We had to buy a new one as sold white goods with the old house in April. I was anxious when the best delivery was 48 hours after we moved. We would both be nekked if i didn't wash for 2 weeks

We had to buy a new one as sold white goods with the old house in April. I was anxious when the best delivery was 48 hours after we moved. We would both be nekked if i didn't wash for 2 weeks
exactly this, I imagine this is how most people would think and yet she seems pretty chill about not washing for two weeks, worn clothes and dirty undies festering for two weeks are bad enough but what about bedding and towels?? I've always presumed they were not the most hygienic people from what I've seen on pictures but this has just confirmed it, im itching to get round there and wash it all for her!!!

exactly this, I imagine this is how most people would think and yet she seems pretty chill about not washing for two weeks, worn clothes and dirty undies festering for two weeks are bad enough but what about bedding and towels?? I've always presumed they were not the most hygienic people from what I've seen on pictures but this has just confirmed it, im itching to get round there and wash it all for her!!!
Noooooo don't even mention it here, she will be reaching out to you for a "collaboration" over a 12 month period.

• Haha
I have a theory

Maybe she wont have as much washing to catch up on after not doing any for 2 weeks, because she doesnt actually change her clothes, towels or bedding that much

Just a thought lol

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have a theory

Maybe she wont have as much washing to catch up on after not doing any for 2 weeks, because she doesnt actually change her clothes, towels or bedding that much

Just a thought lol
I can totally see that being true!

I can totally see that being true!
Surely her dad could have helped with the washing. By helping I mean letting Emma come round and use his machine.... or use a launderette - those places do still exist lol

Reactions: 3
Emma ate and then napped on Christmas Day, cats unwrapped their presents from ... "Santa Paws!"

pretty predictable really.

Emma isn’t exactly what you’d call clean......

Emma ate and then napped on Christmas Day, cats unwrapped their presents from ... "Santa Paws!"

pretty predictable really.
They really are a very immature couple. It’s not endearing, it’s actually sickening

Reactions: 5
Emma isn’t exactly what you’d call clean......

They really are a very immature couple. It’s not endearing, it’s actually sickening
I know, they act (especially her) like children, but I think poor Tony has had this inflicted on him.

I only realised she was 30 (well, now 31) a little while back. I though she was like mid 40's

Reactions: 6
Tony looks like he has let himself go since marrying Emma. Look at the photos of when they first met or got married and look at him now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.