Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Since it's HER blog, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume it will be HER content. Especially if she doesn't credit the original author/photographer anywhere. It just seems shady to me 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely. Yes I hear you Emma but all that insta story did was make me despise people like you more. FFS you have 14,000 insta followers sorry i don't read your "award winning' blog never seen it or been directed to it anywhere so why would I? You continuously boast that it brings you a £100,000+ income. So you start another blog but to make you even more money you need to "buy" content ...WHY? Every day you make posts on instagram that you are either in bed unable to face working, ill or doing other stuff. Come on girl boss if you go back and read your insta posts you would hardly believe you work 2 hours a day.

Lets get a little grip on reality I did have a 6 figure income until I retired last year. I paid...yes real money that I earned to get a degree then a masters then a PhD through the Open University starting when I was 35. Why not go to uni at 18? My mum died my Dad had a breakdown. No more to be said. Life is what it is. Come 35 I already had a good job but needed that paperwork so I went and did the study while working full time. Guess what Emma me and zillions of others did not say nope, we didn't collapse when we saw 100+ emails in our inbox. We sucked the fuck up and worked on into the night and did it. I got the dream job and Emma you know what like most folks I worked very very hard to justify my salary. No fecking nope days, no fainting at my inbox no 2 hour spells of working. It is what they call real life. Did I complain? Well don't we all? BUT I also knew just how lucky I was.

Now I also need to remind you as Miss Entitled Emma that out there in the real world are folks who work so hard at basic jobs that the world would slide to a standstill if they were not done. Many don't have the opportunities that we had, many may not have the ability to go down that path but they are the salt of the earth. They get up each day probably do a job they don't like to feed and house themselves and their families. Get my drift Emma they actually work and work bloody hard. If only they could afford to buy content for their lives.

Basically today my contempt for you Emma has grown to new levels on the back of your latest insta story.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I have said before I think Tony is somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I am not sure about Emma. I liked the post when she went to Disneyland Paris and complained about the signs being in French. She also moaned that the staff did not call her a princess even though she was wearing a tiara.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Delia Smith

VIP Member
This is a woman with zero integrity !
But did any of us genuinely think she came up with Halloween kids treat ideas herself LOL
She was too busy napping and farting in her giant cat basket

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Laur91

VIP Member
Funny how the road is so flooded that Emma can’t get out the house today but the Amazon man can miraculous get to her to deliver her vacuum cleaner.

Is he Jesus? Can he walk on water? Perhaps he has a dinghy or some waders so he can hold the vacuum cleaner high above his head and swim across treacherous waters to get to her? We will never know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Asdf

This is so petty but....

Last week Emma and Tony were laughing at and counting breakdowns of people who had driven through the flood, Tony’s exact words were “idiots, just go the long way, your insurance doesn’t cover stupidity. Also we counted a breakdown an hour after people have driven through”

Emma yesterday “did not feel like a detour so I drove through the flood”

They remind me of Roald Dahl ‘villains’ nasty and judgemental, laughing at others, then when they think nobody is looking they do the exact thing they’re judging others for.

Guess since I’m being petty anyway, Emma’s latest money saving hack should be asking for her money back for that dye job.

Reactions: 17

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I still can't understand why you would want to run a cookery blog if you don't want to share your own recipes or cook your own food.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Am I the only one upset that Emma with her six figure income is setting an alarm to drive in her BMW to Morrisons to get a box to go. Leave them for families who are struggling this Christmas. I notice Mrs. Pinch has a new post on Christmas gifts for cats.

• Angry

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I can’t work them out. As my mother used to say ‘as God made them, he matched them’ no-one else would have taken them. They are very immature, all the Disney stuff, on the cruise they met Disney princesses and were deciding what questions they would ask them!! I can’t get my head round a grown man wanting to do something like that!! Did he not realise it was folk dressed up?? The day my husband wants to ask Rapunzel what conditioner she uses, is the day he gets his marching orders!!! And Emma with a tiny tiara on her big head......and she’s a girl boss with a six figure salary!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I meant when her dad passes they won’t get Carter’s if they are.
Once her rentals sold she won’t be getting her rent.
No he did not. It was a house bought in the town where she went to uni. Her parents gave her the deposit. If Emma was given a million pounds she would still be posting hard done to messages. FFS if you have that so often stated 6 figure income go stay in a B&B until you can move in and put your things in storage. Just a reality check for you Emma most folks struggling for money are not watching American Fridge Freezer prices. They are pricing up inflatable mattresses and praying they might be able to eat more than baked beans in the first 3 years.

Not just Emma but this is a pet hate of mine who the hell said when you get your first home it has to be a show home and be stocked with every gadget known to man. Stop believing the media hype its OK just to have a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in. The rest comes a bit at a time. You do not need to get into debt. It can be fun. Just don't stress.

Reactions: 16

Shan22

Looks like Emma's story has cleared it up, she's buying content from other people because she "doesn't have time" to do it all herself. Maybe if she spent less time in that filthy hairy bed and less time watching movies on the sofa she'd have time to actually do her 'job'

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Asdf

I haven't seen her stories for a while, is she keeping up the intermittent fasting? (Or is that a stupid question...)
She’s not mentioned it for a while which means it probably lasted as long as her promise to herself to get out of bed every day this week and brush her hair and apply make up. That lasted till, well, Monday. Summary of her stories that you’ve missed - moaning, cats, complaining, Coke Zero, Tony looking like he’s been trapped in her basement for 10 years (bad taste I know), and they’re going to watch Frozen 2 tomorrow because they avoid going out at the weekend.
In other news she’s finally stopped going on about the flood, her rental house has sold and swipe up to sell your soul for a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mel1990

Anybody else look at this house that’s shes just bought and from what we have seen so far looks pretty nice and just think them pair are just gonna completely ruin it. It will be a complete shit tip within a month.

Also pillow fort you are a grown woman ffs

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m a blogger ‘on the side’ and people pay me to write posts for them because they are ‘too busy’ it’s honestly the easiest £50 to earn but I don’t have a lot of time to do it now what with full time work and full time uni. All the bloggers are at it, you can buy content for as little as £10 from other bloggers!
I don’t think the issue is her buying content. It’s the way she passed it off as her own and never once explained or said she bought content / how it works

Anotherct

VIP Member
Am I the only one upset that Emma with her six figure income is setting an alarm to drive in her BMW to Morrisons to get a box to go. Leave them for families who are struggling this Christmas. I notice Mrs. Pinch has a new post on Christmas gifts for cats.
This is what fucks me off about the frugal community. ‘I’m being frugal by getting these cheap boxes’ yes, but it’s christmas and people are struggling to feed themselves let alone get Xmas presents. If you drive a bmw, have warmth and food (lots of it) please leave these amazing boxes for people in need. Stop being a fucking greedy cunt. And I’m sure living thrifty also got a Lidl box (with her 8k in savings and free baby shit) you definitely don’t need a cheap veg box.

Twinkle485

If she did her daily walk along the river like she originally said she would probably be a lot better off.
I do not judge anyone with mental health I have been there it’s hard. But to go to the doctors and get anti depressants without trying to first change your very unhealthy lifestyle is just a no from me. I bet fresh air and water would help her mental health a hell of a lot. Anyone in there right mind living the life of shambles that she does would sink into depression. It’s all well and good earning from your sofa but eating shitty food and playing roller coaster games is not a life. Think it’s time to face the facts and change. This is not coming from a place of hatred but genuinely she needs a good kick up the arse.? I’m very surprised she doesn’t have bed sores. Come on Emma kick arse let 2020 be the year you changed your lifestyle and became the happiest version of yourself.