Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I always thought she’d been really vocal about not wanting kids. I wonder if that was just a front to avoid the embarrassment of not actually being able to have them. Was it you that she fell out with after having your baby? I wonder if she just couldn’t cope with seeing someone else achieve something that she wanted but wouldn’t be able to?!
Quoting my own post to say having read it back embarrassment is the wrong word and I hope it didn’t offend anybody!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off topic but can you recommend a good vit/supplement to stop me getting ill? Had so many colds this year already 🥴
Sorry to be late coming back to this.
I like Nature's Way Alive Immune Support. Or these are good too (good quality vits are often more expensive, I'm afraid) Also get your vitamin D checked out 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That's bizarre that McDonald acts like Emma's PA. 😂 I can't imagine getting my husband to text my friends updates on my emotional state.

They really have some weird Munchhausen/enabler vibe going on.
I hadn’t heard from her for days, missed calls/texts/voice notes etc. I can’t remember why Tony texted me, I think he texted off Emma’s phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
no, fostering you do.

yes that was me. It’s hard when people have children when you’re desperate. I have one child, but currently I’m struggling to TTC and everyone seems to be pregnant. Emma would vanish for days at a time, and Tony would text me saying I was “too much for Emma to handle”. I rarely mentioned my baby or sent photos, as I knew she didn’t want to know... and that’s absolutely fine.

they went down the adoption process and Emma was hurt when she was turned down. TBH I would be devastated if it happened to me, and I empathise with her massively on that.
I empathise with anyone in that situation but I find it really hard to empathise with Emma. I really can't help but think that it would have been another fad and that she'd have got bored and the kid would have been neglected and or sent back.

Reactions: 7
What’s happened with the dog? Either it’s made a mess, having another bath or snuffed it. (But knowing Emma something trivial).

Emma, I'm assuming these are sticks collected by Poppy. Please be careful with sticks! Back in the early 90s one of our dogs had a horrible accident with a stick where it broke off and got caught in her throat and she had to be put to sleep 😢

She really needs to read up on dog care and what is appropriate.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What’s happened with the dog? Either it’s made a mess, having another bath or snuffed it. (But knowing Emma something trivial).
or she just cant type.
Look how good the dogs eyes are in the picture.

Reactions: 3
Emma, I'm assuming these are sticks collected by Poppy. Please be careful with sticks! Back in the early 90s one of our dogs had a horrible accident with a stick where it broke off and got caught in her throat and she had to be put to sleep 😢

She really needs to read up on dog care and what is appropriate.
I just came to say the same. Sticks aren't good for dogs

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion-

Emma Drew #26 Poor Poppy the pom is cleaner than Tony's tiktok views

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think its eyes are getting gunky from over cleaning? Like with all the baths too. I don't know a lot about dogs but I feel like generally we leak bodily fluids as a defensive kinda thing?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.