Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any danger of this dog getting walked today? Honestly all I care about, she can do what she wants to herself. It’s a sunny day, perfect for a walk which will do them all some good. Go and enjoy Emma, even take a picnic

Reactions: 9
Sorry keep posting about Chanelle Hayes but she had her surgery with Tonic in Aug 2020. She’s lost 101 pounds in that time.
View attachment 541018
She's done amazing. Sophiegotsleeved (I think that's her name) had hers at tonic around the same time as Emma and looks amazing too.

Any danger of this dog getting walked today? Honestly all I care about, she can do what she wants to herself. It’s a sunny day, perfect for a walk which will do them all some good. Go and enjoy Emma, even take a picnic
She doesn't even need a long walk, 5 mins per month old

Reactions: 3
Behave! Days ending in Y are reserved for naps, hot chocolates and wasting money

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where did you find this?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s the thumbnail photo her spy camera has sent her - the camera she set up to check on Poppy while she’s presumably about shopping and drinking hot chocolates.

I think she's in a blanket 😂 😂 she honestly looks like jabba the hut, how can she not see herself?!
I reckon it’s one of Tony’s cat/superhero hoodies. Is it bad that I can recognise contents of his wardrobe from tiny blurry thumbnails? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon it’s one of Tony’s cat/superhero hoodies. Is it bad that I can recognise contents of his wardrobe from tiny blurry thumbnails? 😂
You can’t brag about that if his whole wardrobe is cat/ superhero hoodies 😂😂 god forbid he actually wore a nice polo/ tshirt/ shirt with some decent jeans!

• Haha
I think from that delightful thumbnail last night Imma is closer to a size 24 than a 14.

Reactions: 13
Blanket or no blanket, that shape is NOT the shape of a size 14. Emma you are a liar, you are not, and have never been nor will you ever be, a size 14. You are more like a 24. There is nothing wrong with that. Just own it.

Reactions: 19
I had womb cancer. I still have biopsies every 3 months as I’m high risk of it returning.
I find this so insulting and cruel.
She had pre-cancerous cells.. it’s not cancer.
She’s not being truthful and it bloody well pisses me off.
I’m not denying it’s scary to be told but pre-cancerous cells is NOT cancer.
I can’t believe she plays on this and makes out she had cancer!
Sorry for the rant... it’s just an insult to people that actually are impacted by cancer in any way 😖
It’s horrible isn’t it! She was not told she had bloody cancer.

I remember being referred to hospital, having biopsies and tests done, and being warned that the lump I had could be cancer. Key word: could. Not is. Just could.
It was scary. I looked to my loved ones for support as I didn’t know what to expect. But not once in that process did I claim I ‘had cancer’.
It turned out to be a benign tumour, thankfully.
What the hell is she thinking?

Glad to hear you’re currently cancer-free and hope it doesn’t return! Ignore idiots like this as best you can.🤗

• Heart
I’m wondering whether the dog has mange, fleas or ticks and that’s why she’s being bathed loads? Wouldn’t surprise me as she’s clearly from a BYB

Reactions: 3
Who reckons ya gurl has had a nope day today?
Which means the poor dog won’t have been walked again sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Who reckons ya gurl has had a nope day today?
Which means the poor dog won’t have been walked again sadly.
It better bloody had have been walked 😡 If she couldn't be bothered to get her arse into gear then I hope Tony at least took it out. No idea why she bothered getting a dog in the first place when she can't be bothered with it.

The cats have hardly got a mention since Poppy arrived, just goes to show she doesn't give a F*ck.

Poor poppy should be so happy & bringing so much happiness to them, she's just tired because of the routine poppy needs & the toilet training. You bloody well think this through before having a dog.
Poor poppy would be a different dog with a family who would do anything for her.
Not showing the cats as much now either, cruel cow Probably replaced their beds with poppy's

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I knew them getting a dog would turn out to be a disaster 😒

I knew them getting a dog would turn out to be a disaster 😒
There are undiscovered tribes in the Amazon that by looking at one photo of these two would know that them getting a dog was going to be a disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is there really even still a market for blogs on saving money anymore? I feel like they all regurgitate the same obvious 'tips' like meal plan, stop subscriptions, do surveys 🙄 no wonder she just relies on scams now.
P.s. Emma stop using your dad and his Alzheimers to get sympathy and content, we all know all you care about is your inheritance.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.