Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know it's probably too brutal but I just had to post this..

#26 Hot chocolates, a dog and stuff for sale, look after your dad you fucking whale

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I am going down more of a rabbit hole with the Drews. I just found Emma on people per hour. One of the reviews was for female voice fetish recording. She charges £100.00 per hour.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

EssexHun

I had womb cancer. I still have biopsies every 3 months as I’m high risk of it returning.
I find this so insulting and cruel.
She had pre-cancerous cells.. it’s not cancer.
She’s not being truthful and it bloody well pisses me off.
I’m not denying it’s scary to be told but pre-cancerous cells is NOT cancer.
I can’t believe she plays on this and makes out she had cancer!
Sorry for the rant... it’s just an insult to people that actually are impacted by cancer in any way 😖

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Scragbags

VIP Member
Why did she have to add the fact its tonys worn t-shirt? Absolute stinker after he's worn it under a hoodie all day.
No wonder the dog loves being near her she probably stinks of meat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

BegDavis

I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole on tiktok and found McDonald. He follows a large amount of women bouncing up and down with their tiddies out or a lot of cleavage, young girls in anime 🤮🤮. I don’t think princess pork chop with her chubby man boobs will be impressed if she knew.... 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
My early and first ever thread title suggestion, just popped in my head so had to share.
'Lost no weight so she got a dog, house is still a state full of stuff to flog'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Compare her using cancer in tweets to companies and declaring herself “cancer free” when she never really had it, with Helen McCrory. Helen had been fighting cancer and had sworn all her friends to secrecy because she didn’t want it being the focus of anybody. Total respect and dignity.

unlike this stinking pork chop

• Heart
Reactions: 40

NC2020

VIP Member
Emma have you only just started your periods hun? Why don’t you shove a tea bag up your fanny and shut the fuck up about them.

Can’t even bring myself to talk about the poor dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Noooo! People voting are not helping!!
But what Emma is forgetting to take into account is how many people have voted for more personal stuff based on the fact they just want to watch the car crash that is the Drews? There’s a huge chunk of her viewers that watch out of sheer curiosity to see what disaster is coming next, as opposed to actually caring about Emma - conveniently Emma has forgotten this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

EssexHun

You know what Emma, me too, I have multiple health concerns and many different consultants and hospital appointments but I also work full time and don’t feel the need to text my husband, who is likely to be in the same house, in the room next door, in order to post it on Instagram to try and come across cryptic for attention... 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34