Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think its eyes are getting gunky from over cleaning? Like with all the baths too. I don't know a lot about dogs but I feel like generally we leak bodily fluids as a defensive kinda thing?
Most dogs It’s just like the sleep we get in our eyes when we’ve been asleep. Hard to explain but like little bogeys 😂. You just wipe them off in the morning and that’s that, no real biggy.

the marks on Poppy’s look more like stained so could be more like a discharge which might need checking. Sure she said she was at the vet the other day so hopefully was for that

Reactions: 7
Do you think its eyes are getting gunky from over cleaning? Like with all the baths too. I don't know a lot about dogs but I feel like generally we leak bodily fluids as a defensive kinda thing?
Not sure about the answer but my dogs have quite gunky eyes and I’m constantly wiping them. They don’t look sore but definitely gunky. Vet says they’re fine though.

Reactions: 2
I have dogs and you can count on one hand the number of times they've had a bath in the last 18 months (in fact, I've never personally bathed one of them). They go to the groomers every couple of months and the smaller one has occassional "bum showers" between trips there. My dogs don't smell and they have lovely shiny coats. My largest dog has a skin condition which the vet thinks may have been caused by one of his previous homes bathing him too often - it's a lot better now than it was previously. There's a lot to be said for a good diet and a good brush - Emma could apply that to herself as well as Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emma, I'm assuming these are sticks collected by Poppy. Please be careful with sticks! Back in the early 90s one of our dogs had a horrible accident with a stick where it broke off and got caught in her throat and she had to be put to sleep 😢

She really needs to read up on dog care and what is appropriate.
Thought exactly the same. She really is an imbecile 😒

I'm absolutely GONE 😂😂😂😂 GOODBYE WORLD
Did Jabba The Hut break in? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also want to point out how hilarious it is that she thinks she's a size 14, but yet will share a picture of herself looking like that. It's physically impossible for someone who is actually a size 14 to look like that - there just isn't enough body 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That thumbnail is GOLD. Do you reckon Tony thinks “phwoar” when he sees the Honey Monster on the sofa ? Thanks for giving us a laugh Imma.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That thumbnail is GOLD. Do you reckon Tony thinks “phwoar” when he sees the Honey Monster on the sofa ? Thanks for giving us a laugh Imma.
Nah, he thinks "phwoar" when he sees 16 (I hope) year olds dressed as cartoon characters with socks up to the knees. Not sure he has a yeti fetish going on.

• Sick
  • Haha
When exactly has she been focusing on any of these?
She is certainly focused on only ever working once. I just can't see that there is the demand for the tripe she keeps publishing. She has to be doing a smelly only feet-fans thing, or she's back on the adult chat again. She has to make money quick, as she's going to be housebound soon judging by that thumbnail. What a waste of 10K that she could have spent on a real tiara so that she was never neglected at Disneyland again.

Reactions: 8
I know it's probably too brutal but I just had to post this..

#26 Hot chocolates, a dog and stuff for sale, look after your dad you bleeping whale

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hope Tony remembered to leave emergency snackies right next to Imma's sofa tonight whilst he was out clearing shelves for their ebay side hustling tomorrow. He may be gone for a few minutes. Imma sells yeast. Yeah, I went there.
Ezh9w10WQAIyOeY.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused by this are her arms up in front of her or down to the side of her? How does she legitimately see herself as a size 14? Having been big most of my adult life but losing weight over the last year, I really struggle to ‘see’ my ‘new’ body. I’m still picking up or ordering clothes in a size 18 or 20 and shopping in places that I’ve always been used to the clothes fitting in, even though I’m probably a regular size 14 now (a real 14 not a smock dress 14 Emma). I’m still looking at chairs in pub gardens thinking uh oh am I going to be in a world of pain when I sit in that, I’m still thinking ‘big’. It’s weird how Emma is actually genuinely still big but has so readily accepted and sees herself as a skinny Minnie. Although it could just be me 😳

• Heart
I’m so confused by this are her arms up in front of her or down to the side of her? How does she legitimately see herself as a size 14? Having been big most of my adult life but losing weight over the last year, I really struggle to ‘see’ my ‘new’ body. I’m still picking up or ordering clothes in a size 18 or 20 and shopping in places that I’ve always been used to the clothes fitting in, even though I’m probably a regular size 14 now (a real 14 not a smock dress 14 Emma). I’m still looking at chairs in pub gardens thinking uh oh am I going to be in a world of pain when I sit in that, I’m still thinking ‘big’. It’s weird how Emma is actually genuinely still big but has so readily accepted and sees herself as a skinny Minnie. Although it could just be me 😳
I think she's in a blanket 😂 😂 she honestly looks like jabba the hut, how can she not see herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry keep posting about Chanelle Hayes but she had her surgery with Tonic in Aug 2020. She’s lost 101 pounds in that time.
D9FCFFCC-23FF-4DDC-B2DF-D01E1B1EED83.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.