Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god, those nails and nearly 300 calories in that drink. Got time to sit and sip that but not sure she can fit the gym in. Where is the dog and her dad.

Reactions: 15
Exhausted with so much to do but can drive to the shops every bloody day for crap as well as hot chocolate :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why am I not surprised! The calories in that drink 🥴
One where you don’t go, don’t buy stuff you didn’t need and walk your new puppy instead?

honestly if they aren’t obsessed with that puppy and walking it when it’s a cute puppy then how are they going to be when the novelty has worn off

Reactions: 11
One where you don’t go, don’t buy stuff you didn’t need and walk your new puppy instead?

honestly if they aren’t obsessed with that puppy and walking it when it’s a cute puppy then how are they going to be when the novelty has worn off
I think it already has. Emma always said she didn't want children, having a puppy can be very similar.

Left the puppy for 6 hours again! 😔

Didn't she say they got turned down for adoption a while back on one of her lives?
I think it already has. Emma always said she didn't want children, having a puppy can be very similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She feels sad and wants to cuddle her pets... Emma, say it with me: animals do not exist to cheer you up. I wonder if Poppy felt sad when she pissed on your bed because you hadn't bothered to provide even the most basic care to her? But who cares what she wants eh, as long as you're alright 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Left the puppy for 6 hours again! 😔

Didn't she say they got turned down for adoption a while back on one of her lives?
She’s got to be trolling us. No one would admit to leaving a new puppy that long.

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:
Emma Drew #26 Bypass is distant history, cancer free status is a mystery, new grid is a disaster, please Poppy run away faster!

do feel free to improve!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion:
Emma Drew #26 Bypass is distant history, cancer free status is a mystery, new grid is a disaster, please Poppy run away faster!

do feel free to improve!
I love it but may need to be shortened?

wls distant history, cancer a mystery, new grid a disaster, poppy run away faster!

Something like that maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you think she does the mystery shops for the free food or the less than minimum wage recompense?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear God woman get a haircut. Those rat tails are going to be feasted on by the smelly cats soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My cruise was cancelled last November - we got 125% future cruise credit BUT all prices on future cruises have been increased so it’s not a great deal!

• Sad
She’s bathed that dog more than she’s walked it. Emma it is BAD for them. You are going to give her sore skin by washing away natural oils.

Seriously put a dog book on your wish list and I’ll buy it for you if you are that dumb. It’s disgraceful how she thinks bathing it is cute and funny

EVERY THREE WEEKS. Not three times a week.I know you don’t like to listen but I’m telling you to be kind not to troll. It’s cruel.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.