Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the Gym is not going to happen don't we? 🙄 Still exhausted? I tell you what will help Imma...lose some more weight, do some more exercise and stop eating sugar laden crap...🤦🏻‍♀️
Tony’s dentist? He’s a grown man, my partner takes himself to the dentist? Wtf. Where’s walk the dog on that list?!!

We all know the Gym is not going to happen don't we? 🙄 Still exhausted? I tell you what will help Imma...lose some more weight, do some more exercise and stop eating sugar laden crap...🤦🏻‍♀️
Also wtf is she eating because I’ve never seen yoghurt that looks like that. It needs binning if it is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Her life is so easy compared to most people’s. On any given day I’m sure most of us dealing with some variation of;

Working stressful jobs/ long shifts/ long commute/ working two jobs/ making ends meet/ kids to drop off/ kids to pick up/ kids clubs/ grandparents/ mother in law being a witch/ laundry mounting up/ husband away for work/ husband working long hours/ husband taking up a hobby that has him out of the house/ caring for someone/ their own mental health/ the food shopping/ the dog walk/ weight loss/ staying active/ going the gym/ friends mental health/ friends struggling with childcare/ siblings relationship problems/ global warming/ covid/ I could literally carry on all day.

Point being, Emma has very few of those tasks/ responsibilities, she had no friends or family other than her Dad and Tony. Those two people are literally the only people in her life and she treats them both like absolute tit. She doesn’t have any hobbies beyond spending money on clothes that don’t fit and hoarding small animals. She’s content to be fat (fine if that’s what makes you happy but spending 10k on weight loss surgery indicates that you’re not happy). She’s got nothing, her life is so empty but she still can’t find half an hour a day to go to the gym. She’s the epitome of pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She has an empty pathetic life with no meaning but Tony still reckons we are jealous of her 😂 Yeah right hun.
No wonder she doesn't want to get up in the morning. She has no purpose in her day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I struggle with my mental health. I'm unemployed at the moment so life is quite easy but I find the lack of routine especially in school holidays so hard, also the lack of social interaction.
Emma has no set routine and works from her bed most of the time. She's got the money for therapy to work through her spending/eating issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Leaving this here as proof that, as of 20th April 2021 Emma Drew cares for her dad. The move we saw the other day to batch cooked meals as opposed to commercially packaged ready meals (with cooking instructions, required by third party carers as pointed out by some Tattlers-in-the-know) supports that care has been taken over by the family. In anticipation of her next visit after today being in about two and a half weeks - Do we have any mandated reporters in the house...?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Leaving this here as proof that, as of 20th April 2021 Emma Drew cares for her dad. The move we saw the other day to batch cooked meals as opposed to commercially packaged ready meals (with cooking instructions, required by third party carers as pointed out by some Tattlers-in-the-know) supports that care has been taken over by the family. In anticipation of her next visit after today being in about two and a half weeks - Do we have any mandated reporters in the house...?
Should they not be visiting daily? To make sure he’s taking medicine, fed, okay?

Reactions: 13
Should they not be visiting daily? To make sure he’s taking medicine, fed, okay?
Don’t be ridiculous you’d only actually do that if you genuinely cared. You know, rather than the opportunity to side hustle carers allowance. Disgusting pigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If his careers have said they need ready meals with instructions and she didn't buy any what has he been eating, all that malt loaf?!

Reactions: 10
How does she have the cheek to say they care for him when they hardly go near the poor fella 😱

Reactions: 17
I'm shocked that they got a puppy. On one of her instagram stories she said she needed to free up time to see her Dad.. but then why get a puppy?? My puppy requires an incredible amount of time, commitment and dedication plus a bit of a lifestyle change to ensure the puppy gets an appropriate routine. I feel quite sad for her cats too, poor things must be shocked and confused. I also have cats and it's a long and slow process encouraging the animals to get along and ensuring the cats still feel safe. My cats sleep on my bed at night so the puppy sleeps in another room - the cats feel safe, their routine isn't disturbed and everyone is happy. But she's just shoved the puppy right where the cats originally were, without any attempt to slowly introduce them.
As someone else said, the puppy doesn't appear to have any routine either which is awful. Poor thing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why is she suddenly concerned enough to do a test before visiting? Am I missing something? Is she hoping for an affiliate link to flog some tests?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she had her weight loss surgery in January she had a Disney holiday booked for the next month, which got cancelled because of Covid. So it could have been even worse.

Is it me or did she sound a bit disappointed her test was negative so she had no excuse to go care for her Dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Without a doubt, this woman needs a cognitive assessment to see whether she has a learning disability. She could still have one and be high functioning but without a doubt she presents as someone who clearly has either an LD or significant MH issue She masks it by trying to be ‘normal’ and ‘fit in’ but is so clearly incapable of being an adult and make rational decisions that is question whether she has capacity. This also can impact her impulsive behaviour (such as buying the hamster, dog, constant clothing) - and lack of compassion for her dad/others
she could just be a massive twit though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just remembered one of my favourite Emma moments, an underrated gem: when she had her WLS and she was shocked because the room was “hospital-y”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the most telling thing is that for her one year anniversary picture she’s used the one of her in hospital getting it done. No progress or before and after pictures.

which is fine, it can be private she doesn’t owe anyone updates. But she’s literally mentioned it non stop for a year.

she’s messed it up and she knows she has

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.