Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size 12 guess dress. Officially giving up on "skinny Imma" also she bought herself two palletes for her birthday from OooOOOooO, or did her Dad buy her two?
Yeah those palettes went to a fiver. Thing is who’s gonna buy one? Every man and their dog got one on ooooo 😂

Reactions: 6
Love JS, horrible he’s been in a car accident. But even today he let the dogs out and they were going mad in the snow and one of them is a very young puppy! If he can let the dogs out with a broken back she can after a B12 jab!
I gave myself my B12 injection last month while at work, bleeping hard as nails me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Size 12 guess dress. Officially giving up on "skinny Imma" also she bought herself two palletes for her birthday from OooOOOooO, or did her Dad buy her two?
Wonder if the size 10 Bambi dress ever makes an appearance on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i actually can't believe she said the dog weed on the duvet because of her. Which we can only assume to mean that she forgot to let that poor dog out for a wee or walk it.

imma we have said all along that you should never ever get a dog if you cannot commit to walking it every day
disgusting and lazy, that poor pup needs rescuing 😩

Reactions: 6
I’ve never had a dog pee on the bed before. On the floor, yes. On anything other than the floor, no. Not even when they’ve been old and blind and probably not so great in the bladder control department. I get that this is a puppy but even the youngest of animals kind of innately know not to just go to the toilet somewhere where they would lie down? It’s like the old ‘don’t tit where you eat’. Don’t tit where you sit!

This dog is an advert for why puppy farms are bad, to be honest. It just looks really sickly. Give me a cute, scruffy (but regularly brushed!) rescue pooch any day of the week!

Reactions: 18
I’ve never had a dog pee on the bed before. On the floor, yes. On anything other than the floor, no. Not even when they’ve been old and blind and probably not so great in the bladder control department. I get that this is a puppy but even the youngest of animals kind of innately know not to just go to the toilet somewhere where they would lie down? It’s like the old ‘don’t tit where you eat’. Don’t tit where you sit!
I can count the number of accidents that my pup had on one hand, but he was crate trained and we actually set alarms throughout the night (in winter 🥶) to take him outside when he was very young. The few accidents that he did have were right in front of the door to the garden, and each time was my fault as I'd missed his cues that he needed to go out.

Pissing on the bed isn't Poppy's failure, it's Emma's fault for being such a lazy lump of lard.

Poppy doesn't appear to have any routine or structure whatsoever - she doesn't even have a set sleeping place in the evenings. It must be confusing and scary for a puppy to not have any predictability.

My world revolves around my dog - he brings immeasurable joy to my life and in return I just want to make sure that I give him the best life. Like Poppy, he's not a big dog but he's at his happiest running around a field or on hikes through the woods, so a big part of my day centres around exercising him.

Emma knows that she has more nope days than yay days and that her only form of exercise is walking to the fridge - it was totally irresponsible to get a dog and she absolutely disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Without a doubt, this woman needs a cognitive assessment to see whether she has a learning disability. She could still have one and be high functioning but without a doubt she presents as someone who clearly has either an LD or significant MH issue She masks it by trying to be ‘normal’ and ‘fit in’ but is so clearly incapable of being an adult and make rational decisions that is question whether she has capacity. This also can impact her impulsive behaviour (such as buying the hamster, dog, constant clothing) - and lack of compassion for her dad/others

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really forgot quite how big she was. Ultimately she has lost weight, but she hasn’t changed her ways at all and before even getting close to target she’s just going back to where she started! Can they do WLS twice on someone?
She had the bypass which is the “gold standard” wls. People who have the sleeve can get revision surgery to convert to a bypass. So basically, she has been given the best tool there is and still ruined it! So there is no hope for her. It’s been said before but the first year, the weight falls off you if you play by the rules. She is a joke and makes wls look like a farce.

Reactions: 12
She had the bypass which is the “gold standard” wls. People who have the sleeve can get revision surgery to convert to a bypass. So basically, she has been given the best tool there is and still ruined it! So there is no hope for her. It’s been said before but the first year, the weight falls off you if you play by the rules. She is a joke and makes wls look like a farce.
Completely this!! I had the sleeve 8 months ago and am 7 stone down....following the rules and exercising but still...Emma had the more drastic op....it should be falling off. It's embarassing for the surgeon and to people who don't go down the WLS without lots of research and knowing it's a last resort to change you life & health for the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you click on the company she tagged in her year non update you can see the success of some people who used the same place. Proper before and after pictures, measurements, inches, standing in old trousers etc.

I think Emma knows she isn’t where she needs to be that’s why there are no proper updates and never have been. Also looks from the tag like they all get a plate with portion sizes on.

hopefully Emma will use some of her thousands to get therapy or address her eating issues because as much as I dislike her I honestly feel sorry for her

Reactions: 12
hopefully Emma will use some of her thousands to get therapy or address her eating issues because as much as I dislike her I honestly feel sorry for her
I think the ship has sailed, diabetes and cancer were not a big enough wake up for her. WLS clearly hasn't worked and she gave up on therapy. She now has caring responsibilities of both her ill father and her animals and still she hasn't made any changes. I cannot see what will make her change her ways now.

She has an amazing opportunity over the last year or so, being able to afford WLS, not having a real job to return to, lockdown so no need to go out and eat, time and money to have an online/phone therapist and plenty of time to exercise yet she's lost all of about 3 stone in nearly 18 months. I do not doubt that she was offered help from the clinic that either she turned down or took no notice of.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Love JS, horrible he’s been in a car accident. But even today he let the dogs out and they were going mad in the snow and one of them is a very young puppy! If he can let the dogs out with a broken back she can after a B12 jab!
Exactly! He even said in his Instagram stories that he can't be lying in bed all day feeling sorry for himself and I thought "you need to tell that to Imma mate" 😂

His dogs all look happy and healthy and even the eyes of the little puppy look healthy and bright, whereas Poppy just looks poorly and those eyes look sore and sad ☹

She is just setting herself up for failure. Still have to put in the work etc.

I googled and she has lost but not dramatic amounts for someone whom I’m guessing are utter shite before based on ease.

View attachment 536797
Omg she was a proper barrel wasn't she?! 😱

Reactions: 8
She has an amazing opportunity over the last year or so, being able to afford WLS, not having a real job to return to, lockdown so no need to go out and eat, time and money to have an online/phone therapist and plenty of time to exercise yet she's lost all of about 3 stone in nearly 18 months. I do not doubt that she was offered help from the clinic that either she turned down or took no notice of.
Her WLS was at the perfect time with lockdown, restaurants closed, less food shopping, lots of free excercise classes, daily walks etc. I think with the support being face to face she's been able to say she's doing well without them seeing, if that makes sense

Reactions: 17
Her WLS was at the perfect time with lockdown, restaurants closed, less food shopping, lots of free excercise classes, daily walks etc. I think with the support being face to face she's been able to say she's doing well without them seeing, if that makes sense
I completely agree, I also think she reads what her doctors say to her own narrative as shown with the 'cancer' debacle. She said her surgeon was pleased with her progress and she was exactly where she should be, we all know this is not true.

Reactions: 11
We all know the Gym is not going to happen don't we? 🙄 Still exhausted? I tell you what will help Imma...lose some more weight, do some more exercise and stop eating sugar laden crap...🤦🏻‍♀️
Is that whipped cream?? She'll be tired from not fuelling her body properly and sitting in the dark in her room, I know I am if I don't eat well and I don't get outside in the mornings.

Reactions: 2
She’s not exhausted. She’s depressed. She needs to address her mental health issues with some serious, even in patient, therapy and when her head is sorted out I’m convinced the rest will follow. More Nope days, sleeping, no motivation, exhaustion for a woman in her 30s with no kids isn’t right.

Reactions: 19
Same, I don't feel sorry for her. It's excuse after excuse after excuse. I know many people close to me with MH issues, myself included, and we all have to get up everyday and go to work, care for loved ones and pets, find coping mechanisms that don't include nope days because we have bills to pay and people to provide for. She's overindulged, thats all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.