Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely vile. That poor puppy has been with them for a matter of days and it is already been mistreated and neglected because Emma would rather lie in her pit on animal crossing with a donut. Novelty didn't last long, guess it was too much effort for the slobs.
That is not a well looking dog at all 🥺 When they first showed it to us it was bounding around with puppy like energy, but it's soon been dragged down to the way of the Drew's household, ie just lying around, no energy and looking depressed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A puppy should be running around and constantly lively. Has she posted any pictures where it’s not laying down? I am so confused by this situation
I know I've mentioned Jeffree Star's Pomeranians before, but he's always posting videos of them right from when they were little puppies, and the difference is night and day. His are running around having fun and generally enjoying life as a puppy does. Poppy just looks ill and in more recent photos depressed.

I wonder if she's got out of her stinking pit today at all?

Reactions: 7
I think it was B12 injection day so no doubt she needed a family pack of crunchies. No sign of being back at the gym in the pool with a hot choccie recently!

Reactions: 15
I think it was B12 injection day so no doubt she needed a family pack of crunchies. No sign of being back at the gym in the pool with a hot choccie recently!
*erm* she was actually there one day last week so get yours facts straight troglodyte!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No doubt there was definitely some treat involved 🙄 My Mam got her Vitamin B12 and a blood test the same day and then then just went about her day. I can imagine Imma going straight back to her pit with a pillow fort, hot chocolate and snackies! Tony, are you not sick of this stupid childish behaviour?

*erm* she was actually there one day last week so get yours facts straight troglodyte!
Maybe the hot chocolate machine was broken and that's why she's been in a downer? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not being mean but didn’t she have weight loss surgery last year? x
Nothing mean about that - yes she did, she paid £10k on weight loss surgery and expected a miracle fix. She fully expected to be a skinny size 10 by now by putting in zero effort. She even said it was impossible to fail at losing weight after surgery because the surgeons did work so you don’t have to (I’ve paraphrased there but that’s definitely the gist of it!).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know I've mentioned Jeffree Star's Pomeranians before, but he's always posting videos of them right from when they were little puppies, and the difference is night and day. His are running around having fun and generally enjoying life as a puppy does. Poppy just looks ill and in more recent photos depressed.

I wonder if she's got out of her stinking pit today at all?
Love JS, horrible he’s been in a car accident. But even today he let the dogs out and they were going mad in the snow and one of them is a very young puppy! If he can let the dogs out with a broken back she can after a B12 jab!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing mean about that - yes she did, she paid £10k on weight loss surgery and expected a miracle fix. She fully expected to be a skinny size 10 by now by putting in zero effort. She even said it was impossible to fail at losing weight after surgery because the surgeons did work so you don’t have to (I’ve paraphrased there but that’s definitely the gist of it!).
She is just setting herself up for failure. Still have to put in the work etc.

I googled and she has lost but not dramatic amounts for someone whom I’m guessing are utter shite before based on ease.

1D648ED1-1251-45A3-902E-61B90DC215BA.jpeg

Reactions: 7

I googled and she has lost but not dramatic amounts for someone whom I’m guessing are utter shite before based on ease.

View attachment 536797
Yeah there’s no denying she’s lost a few stone but she has a long way to go. Also that’s the magic mirror that makes her appear 6 sizes smaller than she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 536797
I really forgot quite how big she was. Ultimately she has lost weight, but she hasn’t changed her ways at all and before even getting close to target she’s just going back to where she started! Can they do WLS twice on someone?

Reactions: 9
No they’re not bleeding. They’re tear stains.

Tear stains in dogs are a common problem, visible as reddish-brown marks around the dog's eyes, most easily seen on dogs with white or light-coloured hair. They are usually the result of the dogproducing too many tears or having an inability for the tears to drain away as normal.’

a lot of dogs get them. Usually lighter coloured dogs and dogs that have come from puppy farms. You can get special stuff to clean them with but obviously that’s too much for imma
Yeah enlarging the picture you can see it's not but they look awfully red and painful. We've had white dogs and cats and never seen eyes like that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.