Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually can't believe she said the dog weed on the duvet because of her. Which we can only assume to mean that she forgot to let that poor dog out for a wee or walk it.

imma we have said all along that you should never ever get a dog if you cannot commit to walking it every day

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She probably enjoys feeling like that because it's another excuse to stay in bed and have a nope day.
You've just solved a riddle for me, cheers @DJ* !

I've been wondering why Imma stoically pushes through the dumping - in my mind, no amount of Soreen or Hotel Chocolat would be worth hours of cramps and diarrhoea. But you're probably spot on - Princess Imma gets another excuse to retire to her pillow fort and gave Tony run rings around her.

It's all about attention at the end of the day with her. Strong Tammy from 1000lb Sisters vibes with this one. 😳

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely bought that dog as no rescue centre would have let her within a mile of it once they’d done home checks and seen the cats, state of the house and the hamster in it’s tiny cage. Add that to the fact they look like they don’t clean or walk themselves never mind a pet.

What is she going to do with it when it doesn’t bring her the fame/ money she’s basically bought it for?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Totally agree. I have IBS and certain foods make my endometriosis worse so I have to be careful with what I eat. However there are times when I want some really really garlicky or a really rich creamy curry and I’ll let myself have them like once in a blue moon, knowing full well I’ll be ill from them. Then when I’m ill and in pain, I give myself a talking to to not have that food again. And the gaps between wanting foods that I know are bad definitely get longer so I must be learning!
Emma doesn’t have this thought process - she just wants instant satisfaction regardless of the consequences and she’ll just cycle through and acting on cravings for food, pets, more clothes, more perfume, books etc - whatever it is to fill the gap that minute.
Ha ha, I'm EXACTLY the same, I go for long periods then I don't know why I seem to fool myself that ill be fine. I'm fine with little bits of certain foods so I go in & oh boy I regret it, I think I have said it on here before, I don't know how she does it, it actually drains me as my system reacts for days after too & it's draining, BUT we give ourselves a kick & don't do it again or for a very long time, she goes back in a day later, that surely cannot be good for you!!

Reactions: 8
So they basically throw the dog a ball. And rather than fetch it or go and play with her throw another and another that seems.

show us some actual footage of her being walked please. Not only is it exercise it’s good for their mental well-being too as they get to meet other dogs/smells etc too

• Sad
Reactions: 13
i actually can't believe she said the dog weed on the duvet because of her. Which we can only assume to mean that she forgot to let that poor dog out for a wee or walk it.

imma we have said all along that you should never ever get a dog if you cannot commit to walking it every day
I will never understand her need to tell everyone what a failure she is? If I'd been such a lazy slob that I couldn't even look after my dogs basic needs and had neglected it, I would not let on.

You've just solved a riddle for me, cheers @DJ* !

I've been wondering why Imma stoically pushes through the dumping - in my mind, no amount of Soreen or Hotel Chocolat would be worth hours of cramps and diarrhoea. But you're probably spot on - Princess Imma gets another excuse to retire to her pillow fort and gave Tony run rings around her.

It's all about attention at the end of the day with her. Strong Tammy from 1000lb Sisters vibes with this one. 😳
Yes absolutely all about attention. She probably even enjoys the feeling ill and then she can really lay it on thick and have her little lap dog (Tony) run round after her even more so than usual. If my partner was like that I would have left him a long time ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I will never understand her need to tell everyone what a failure she is? If I'd been such a lazy slob that I couldn't even look after my dogs basic needs and had neglected it, I would not let on.

Yes absolutely all about attention. She probably even enjoys the feeling ill and then she can really lay it on thick and have her little lap dog (Tony) run round after her even more so than usual. If my partner was like that I would have left him a long time ago.
Absolutely vile. That poor puppy has been with them for a matter of days and it is already been mistreated and neglected because Emma would rather lie in her pit on animal crossing with a donut. Novelty didn't last long, guess it was too much effort for the slobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How does that dog look so unkept already?

a dog isn’t animal crossing when you just switch it on when you get a minute and tend to it. Tony, please look after it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Any guesses as to how long it will be before Emma 'declutters' the dog? Maybe she'll do a Tanya Burr, and Poppy will disappear without trace never to be mentioned again. (Tanya is a YouTuber who had a sausage dog which she appears to have got rid of but will not address any questions on the subject).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My parents had a dog and when I lived with them i used to have to be so careful about leaving my door open because if he could he would just run in and wee on my bed. They like to wee on your bed because they smell of us and they are marking their authority over us. As much as its Imma being a lazy, its also probably the start of behaviour issues.

Reactions: 10
That dog has no idea what a tennis ball is, doesnt need six of them, and they are bigger than her anyway. They couldn't have picked a more unsuitable toy. Poppy will have no idea what to do with a ball because these two lazy pork chops will be sitting on chairs or in that stinking hot tub ignoring the poor thing. I can't bear to see them abusing this poor animal for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Surely fetid sex pond season is almost upon us? Hopefully now it is getting warmer we'll stop getting daily pictures of her tit brews, but we'll be begging for them to come back when they're replaced with pictures of her in her Tangled bikini

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 536242
This puppy looks traumatised living with the Drews

The poor dog. Are it's eyes bleeding?
I don't understand why they don't walk it and play music over the dog walking to get content... I know I can sit for hours watching annaeatsveg dog walking to different music and strutting it's stuff. It's such easy content and surely walking the dog is just standard care owning a dog! Urgh wonder where they got the dog from because surely they should be answering why they allowed these two to get the dog.

The poor dog. Are it's eyes bleeding?
I don't understand why they don't walk it and play music over the dog walking to get content... I know I can sit for hours watching annaeatsveg dog walking to different music and strutting it's stuff. It's such easy content and surely walking the dog is just standard care owning a dog! Urgh wonder where they got the dog from because surely they should be answering why they allowed these two to get the dog.
No they’re not bleeding. They’re tear stains.

Tear stains in dogs are a common problem, visible as reddish-brown marks around the dog's eyes, most easily seen on dogs with white or light-coloured hair. They are usually the result of the dogproducing too many tears or having an inability for the tears to drain away as normal.’

a lot of dogs get them. Usually lighter coloured dogs and dogs that have come from puppy farms. You can get special stuff to clean them with but obviously that’s too much for imma

• Sad
She boils my piss so much I honestly can't put it into words, except the following:

Imma you look and probably smell like a bleeping boiled gammon. Sort your life out, re-home your pets to loving home, brush your bleeping hair and tiny teeth and stop putting your stupid gurn on the internet.

P.s Imma, watch my 600lb life Season 8 Ep 14 Megan's story. She might be younger than you but you look similar and that's where you're heading. Enjoy head!
megan-my-600-lb-life-now-3-1585764599392.png

Reactions: 9
Its ears look kinda gunky too?
Eyes look like they're getting worse.
A puppy should be running around and constantly lively. Has she posted any pictures where it’s not laying down? I am so confused by this situation

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.