Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll cancel her hot chocolate membership at the gym now that she’s getting her peleton? Sure that’ll be lovely as we head into the summer months - sweating away in a spare bedroom on a bike that’s cutting your fanny in half and a gunt giving you two black eyes every time you pedal rather than being in an air conditioned gym with an outdoor pool for half the price

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm wondering what the thing is going to be that she is launching. Sounds like it's going to be something to help with finances. Didn't she say it was the biggest project she's done?

Reactions: 3
I have *some* individual shares which I took for a punt with a friend. Brought them at 33p. I reckon they’ll double to 60p if not dividends will be decent. But this is for fun and doesn’t form part of my investment strategy.
Yes if you wanted to buy individual now it might be worth it. But I can see it falling further.

Emma is always behind in the times.

Next she will tell us she has brought a Bitcoin or started using Wuphf.com from the office 😂
She was talking about investing in Bitcoin the other day I'm sure?

Reactions: 5
Oh my bad then as she already is banging on about bitcoin 😂😂

Emma content tip for you. Encourage women to invest. Women don’t invest as much compared to men and tend to miss out more due to life circumstances.

Maybe have a stocks and shares isa explanation. Can you have a LISA and a cash isa? Can you pay into 2 ISA in tax year? Why are ISAs good? What’s the personal savings allowance? Why is it best to avoid selling when markets plunge?

It’s almost ISA season. Take advantage as people will start thinking about the new tax year. You can have this idea for free. Just give Wisp a kiss from me.

What’s the new tax code for 2021-2022?
What about working from home tax benefit £62ish a year?
Tell me about cash back or reward credit cards?
Mortgage overpayments. Why are they a good thing to do?
Benefit of subscriptions? rate them or tell us about them

duck me. Maybe I should delete the comment and become a blogger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If she is writing a pay pal calculator for eBay she may just have wasted her time. Does she not know that eBay will shortly be paying your payments directly into your bank account, no more PayPal fees. She is so lazy that she cannot even be bothered to do any research on her posts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my bad then as she already is banging on about bitcoin 😂😂

Emma content tip for you. Encourage women to invest. Women don’t invest as much compared to men and tend to miss out more due to life circumstances.

Maybe have a stocks and shares isa explanation. Can you have a LISA and a cash isa? Can you pay into 2 ISA in tax year? Why are ISAs good? What’s the personal savings allowance? Why is it best to avoid selling when markets plunge?

It’s almost ISA season. Take advantage as people will start thinking about the new tax year. You can have this idea for free. Just give Wisp a kiss from me.

What’s the new tax code for 2021-2022?
What about working from home tax benefit £62ish a year?
Tell me about cash back or reward credit cards?
Mortgage overpayments. Why are they a good thing to do?
Benefit of subscriptions? rate them or tell us about them

duck me. Maybe I should delete the comment and become a blogger.
I would subscribe!

Reactions: 8
She is waiting for another dozen "U ok hun's" to arrive before returning to insta. And then she will be like I was just boss babing so hard the days flew by.

When it really means she has outsourced 90% of her work to freelancers.

Reactions: 13
We’ll have to collectively find someone else as shockingly immoral and failing as Emma to comment on haha

I’m sure there’s a fair few out there that need their behaviour kept in check

Reactions: 9
Definitely think something happened at her "pre op" I bet she gets a right strop on when they dont tell her everything she wants to hear.

Reactions: 16
EMMA COME BACK PLEASE! I need you so I feel better about my own life. Much love, Badg69 xoxoxo

• Haha
I’ve cracked it! She’s booked in to get her cysts out so she’s waiting until after that to come back with a surprise ‘reveal’ of her washboard size 10 abs in her cath kidstonxdisney toddler dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah there’s no way she’s doing this for tattle. She would rather us talk about her and give us weird content. She’s deffo been told she’s too fat or she has diabetes again

Reactions: 21
How soon before an op do you have your pre op? Could she have had it already and be recovering?

Do we think she’s having it on the nhs or has paid to go private (I recall she was looking up the cost before as she didn’t want to have to wait)?

Reactions: 4
She might have already paid for it, had it done, vlogged it, and got olde tone to commission before and after portraits and a keepsake box for the cysts. She’s probably ordering size zero sausage skin dresses as we speak.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.