Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure last time she had to go to the hospital she was really quiet after and that was the last time she had "mental health problems"
I also read somewhere that this 10,000 steps goal was just a number someone pulled out of nowhere one day and it's really unrealistic for some people, but doesnt necessarily define health. She should be looking to beat her own goals and be active, some days you might only do 3k but some you might do 20k but setting it at 10k every day is just setting yourself up for failure. An hour a day wont give you 10k, but its probably about time she started doing that.

Reactions: 18
The Tesla logo looks really like a woman's reproductive system. Only just realised that.

Anyway, I was surprised she did a passive income roadmap and not a cook book. After all, Pinch of Nom can't hold a candle to beans and spam, Dairylea and sausages from a can.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure last time she had to go to the hospital she was really quiet after and that was the last time she had "mental health problems"
I also read somewhere that this 10,000 steps goal was just a number someone pulled out of nowhere one day and it's really unrealistic for some people, but doesnt necessarily define health. She should be looking to beat her own goals and be active, some days you might only do 3k but some you might do 20k but setting it at 10k every day is just setting yourself up for failure. An hour a day wont give you 10k, but its probably about time she started doing that.
The 10k steps is so unreachable for Emma at the moment as she just never moves. She better off looking at her average step count for a day and try adding an extra 500 or 1000 steps on to that. Once she’s consistently achieving that, add some more on and so on. A much more manageable and achievable way of reaching goals but that’s not the Emma way. She jumps in at the deep end of everything and then fails less than a day later.

Reactions: 21
The 10k steps is so unreachable for Emma at the moment as she just never moves. She better off looking at her average step count for a day and try adding an extra 500 or 1000 steps on to that. Once she’s consistently achieving that, add some more on and so on. A much more manageable and achievable way of reaching goals but that’s not the Emma way. She jumps in at the deep end of everything and then fails less than a day later.
I would say start with 15 mins of exercise (any exercise) every day and go from there. It's hard to get your steps in when it's freezing and wet outside but you can easily do 15 mins of yoga or Ring Fit.

Reactions: 8
I would say start with 15 mins of exercise (any exercise) every day and go from there. It's hard to get your steps in when it's freezing and wet outside but you can easily do 15 mins of yoga or Ring Fit.
Or the hour walk the DOCTOR told her to do. Just do it in 4 lots of 15 minutes doesn’t have to be in one go.

Like someone above said I feel like she just sets crazy targets, doesn’t achieve it and then gives up. I’m sure we’ve all be guilty of that. When lots of 15 minutes would be much better overall than one lot of two hours then giving up for example

Reactions: 15
When I cant get outside I usually put a video on the tv from youtube. Theres loads of free exercise resources, I love the leslie sansone walk at home videos. Shes just throwing so much money at things unnecessarily hoping that they're gonna be a magic cure for laziness.

Reactions: 11
Cutting and removing most of her stomach wouldn’t work so no clue what else she expects can be done to help her

When I cant get outside I usually put a video on the tv from youtube. Theres loads of free exercise resources, I love the leslie sansone walk at home videos. Shes just throwing so much money at things unnecessarily hoping that they're gonna be a magic cure for laziness.
Those walking YouTube work out videos are great and would be perfect for someone like Imma but she only used her Ring Fit about 3 times remember which was another total waste of money

Reactions: 12
Or the hour walk the DOCTOR told her to do. Just do it in 4 lots of 15 minutes doesn’t have to be in one go.

Like someone above said I feel like she just sets crazy targets, doesn’t achieve it and then gives up. I’m sure we’ve all be guilty of that. When lots of 15 minutes would be much better overall than one lot of two hours then giving up for example
We have all been guilty of it at some point. But we don't all plaster our grand plans over Instagram and then fail the very next day, over and over and over again. 🤭

Reactions: 13
The Tesla logo looks really like a woman's reproductive system. Only just realised that.

Anyway, I was surprised she did a passive income roadmap and not a cook book. After all, Pinch of Nom can't hold a candle to beans and spam, Dairylea and sausages from a can.
I thought it was some kind of period tracker ad.

Beans and sausages and Dairylea triangle the week after WLS.

Remember that ring fit video where the most she moved was to get a drink.

• Haha
A weighted blanket? Surely her stomach is enough 🥴. Sorry if that’s harsh but that’s like two weighted blankets on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can easily hit 5/6k steps a day just pottering about and cleaning up after everyone. If she got off her flat arse and sorted out her house she'd get the steps in

Reactions: 7
I can easily hit 5/6k steps a day just pottering about and cleaning up after everyone. If she got off her flat arse and sorted out her house she'd get the steps in
No chance of getting off her fat arse, the weighted blanket will probably keep the lazy gunt in bed all day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just read an article in the Guardian. Elon Musk is no longer the world's richest man after a fall in the value of Tesla shares. Is Emma late to the party again?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand what the point is colouring in when you buy each part of the share. You could end up with 1 share costing you £X and another share costing £Y.
But I don’t think it is as pointless as her “Have a nice poo” photo she was proud of

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To me it just shows what a lack of knowledge she has. The Tesla logo will be copyrighted and while she’s giving them out for free it does not mean she has the rights to use it. Anything quick and easy to get people on her blogs to make her a few quid.

If her MB makes her so much per referral why doesn’t she plug that more.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.