Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is one of the worst pictures I've seen of her and that's saying something considering the rogues gallery we've pulled together on here, she looks like she's been pulled from a skip

View attachment 454974
Why on earth has she shared a photo of herself looking unwashed and seemingly wearing nothing but a t-shirt... on her business account?! 😮

The thumb tum is clearly a thing of the past, I'm shocked by how much weight she's regained on her stomach (or should I say "tummy"?) and face. 😞

Reactions: 15
Cat looks absolutely sick of its life.
I feel like it doesn't matter what she looks like she just wants everyone to see her face all the time. I give her kudos for not giving a tit

Also bets on her bare arse being on that couch...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why on earth has she shared a photo of herself looking unwashed and seemingly wearing nothing but a t-shirt... on her business account?! 😮

The thumb tum is clearly a thing of the past, I'm shocked by how much weight she's regained on her stomach (or should I say "tummy"?) and face. 😞
because she thinks she's a sexy little minx, the delusion is strong at the Drews ;)

🚨🚨🚨WHAT THE duck IS GOING ON HERE ON THIS DAY🚨🚨🚨
at first glance it looks like a giant camel toe 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she realise the irony between her 'duck the Tories' and her clear tax evasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I 100% think she got a reality check at her hospital appointment and has just sulked and whined ever since, she's not used to anyone telling her the cold hard truth, only what she wants to hear and usually with the word princess in there! it's very clear to see from that photo she's put weight back on and how obvious it is she alters her mirror selfies to make them look much slimmer, you're only fooling yourself Imma

• Heart
Reactions: 23
this is one of the worst pictures I've seen of her and that's saying something considering the rogues gallery we've pulled together on here, she looks like she's been pulled from a skip

View attachment 454974
And that’s a year after WLS? Jeeeeesus, I’d be asking a refund....oh wait she can’t because the surgeon did his job, it’s Emma that didn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guess who's back. Back again. Imma's back. She has no friends.

Omg Imma hun you are so cool and random with your duck the tories sticker. xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just come across a fork biscuit recipe and thought of Emma. It is really easy to forget about her when she doesn't post stupid crap on insta. This peace and quiet is quite enjoyable

Maybe Tony has finally snapped and has her tied up in the unit so he can play with his warhammer in peace.
It's a bit like when Trump wasn't president anymore and he was banned from all social media isn't it....

All nice and calm and quiet now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well the one positive from Immas WLS is I feel like I've learned a lot from it 😂 genuinely thought that when you had it, it was guaranteed to work but apparently not!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Busy?! Doing what? Other than shovelling crunchies into her face.

She was clearly told she hadn’t lost weight; is putting it back on and she’s now diabetic again.

All she’s done is sulk for 72 hours.

Reactions: 20
Well the one positive from Immas WLS is I feel like I've learned a lot from it 😂 genuinely thought that when you had it, it was guaranteed to work but apparently not!
Ah our lovely Emma, incapable of putting any effort or work into literally ANYTHING!

My friend has lost over half her entire body weight in just over a year. (Approaching 14 and a half stone)

Reactions: 16

View attachment 454974
What an absolute state. This photo really shows how enormous she still is. As others have said - she is piling it back on (not that she lost a great amount anyway though obviously). Wouldn't be surprised if she is back to her pre op size or even bigger by the end of the year.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.