Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Theyallneedarealitycheck and the inspiration from @Squiggle for our latest thread title - Love is a maze, life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle.

There have been multiple highlights from thread 22 so I am hoping I have compiled the best bits.

-Emma described herself as an “avid” gym goer pre-lockdown in a Peloton facebook group. The Peloton is due to arrive 6th April.
-The mystery pallet she brought is coming from China and she hasn’t been able to track it.
-An Etsy shop has been created using Canvas stock images on mugs and tshirts. They are being printed and sent by an American company. The pricing is stupid and far too expensive. So far she has announced 1 sale. She is also selling face masks for £17.99 which is ironic considering she was moaning about £8 being too expensive in 2020.We have also been wearing facemasks for like a year now. In typical Emma Drew fashion, she is late to the party.
-One year update with WLS surgeon and apparently Emma is exactly where she needs to be. He was very encouraging about the next 6-12 months of the journey. She also reminded her that she only consumed 1300 calories and it is low because she had WLS. Despite many people eating less than this without WLS and simply dieting.
-Emma “sugar shamed” her Dad’s lunch. He had a sandwich, doughnut, cake and biscuit on his plate and posted a story about how common it is for Alzheimer’s patients to do this. But only 10 days later, Emma was making him cornflake cakes to take over alongside left over tray bake.
-It is still not clear what the caring situation is for her dad. She has mentioned having a private care package but I would strongly disagree there is a quality carer in place due to the issues she has highlighted on her stories. She needs to reward and treat herself after caring for her dad. She has continued to collect multiple items from his house to sell. The latest were his puzzles. He really enjoys puzzles and are often something she gifts him. Why is she selling his items if she admits he is deteriorating? This could cause upset and confusion. Multiple members have given meaningful valuable advice to help her care in his condition. Let’s hope Emma will take notice and accept some of the tips.
-Despite not wanting to discuss her Dad’s health issues since his diagnosis in 2019, she has decided now must be the right time to use it for sympathy. She has posted a few stories about it and even sent out a news letter about now how important it is to have passive income. She is monetising his diagnosis in typical Emma scumbag fashion.
-A very complimentary skinny Disney version of the two lovebirds was commissioned for Valentines day. They were very generous giving Tony extra hair and Emma no teeth gaps in the picture. We were also treated to Emma’s stories whilst wearing her lingerie. She has been pulling pranks on Tony and posting them to insta like a teenage school kid.
-Food restriction stories have made a come back but only when it is something remotely healthy.
-Despite saying she would cancel her birthday because life was too tough, Emma got incredibly excited for her birthday. She had a birthday-eve chinese. This was followed by a birthday pizza. Tony brought her a 5 year old’s make your own perfume kit despite spending hundreds on OOOOO perfume days before.
-She told us about her period making her feel smelly, grim, hairy and yucky.
-Tony brought Emma a vanilla traybake to cheer her up as looking after her dad has been very very very hard on her.
-The cats keep throwing up.
-She posted a minute by minute count of her birthday plans. This involved 3 minutes of Tony touching time and “posting stuff on the internet to annoy people”. This confirms what we already pretty much know - she posts stuff on insta for our benefit. SHE IS OBSESSED WITH READING HER OWN TATTLE AND I LOVEEE IT.
-They are both getting their covid vaccines on Wednesday.
-Emma’s foot tattoo has been revealed as “love is a maze, life is a riddle”.

As always please add anything key I may have missed. But breaking news just in: Emma and Tony have been booked in for a covid jab next Wednesday. HOW ON EARTH HAVE THEY MANAGED THAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is Toeknee a diabetic then? I thought hers had reversed after losing ‘an undisclosed amount’ of weight. Honestly if she’s getting it because she’s a carer....she is completely undeserving.

Reactions: 26
Ahhh I love you guys! Going to have a tray bake sprinkle cake to celebrate 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love the summary!! In terms of the vaccine, most people with a BMI over 40 will have other conditions that will put them in a vulnerable category I presume Imma’s diabetes which she believes is cured. Not sure about Tony. They could also be playing the carer badge, which we all know and have had proof she is not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got to say that those two getting the jab before more deserving people has really pissed me off.

Tbf, I didn't think that those in size 14 with cured diabetes qualified.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've got to say that those two getting the jab before more deserving people has really pissed me off.
It has absolutely gobsmacked me. Have our NHS or people in 50s/60s even fully had the jab yet?

Of course they should have it eventually but I am confused about why they are receiving it so early.

Reactions: 19
It has absolutely gobsmacked me. Have our NHS or people in 50s/60s even fully had the jab yet?

Of course they should have it eventually but I am confused about why they are receiving it so early.
I bet that they said that they are carers. Mind you, they had 'the call'. Hmm! She must be bullshitting about the size 14!

Reactions: 20
I don’t for a second agree these two should be getting it, they have done nothing but go out and about when they have no need to. I can only presume there area is ahead? My dads 61 with health conditions and hasn’t had the call yet. I would love to know why Tony gets it?!

Maybe this will make her take stock and realise she isn’t the healthy, slinky avid gym sex kitten she thinks she is. She is a obese, medically vulnerable woman in her 30s being prioritised over 60 year olds because of lifestyle choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
the government put unpaid carers in group 6 didn’t they I guess they are both down as carers . Makes me sick I know people in their 70s who haven’t had it yet .

Reactions: 19
It's most likely not the carers reason getting her the covid. In some doctors (My sister in law is a GP and she told me this is true for her practice) they are giving the jab - if amount allows - to people who accompany those who are vulnerable/elderly in a caring role. My doctors and a few I've spoken to amongst my friends in various areas of the country aren't doing this either.

I've had my jab and my mum has had hers - both under the CEV layer due to health concerns as I've mentioned previously.

It'll most likely be through BMI or diabetes (which means that they should be/have been shielding as it's the clinically extremely vulnerable and 65's and older right now... (level 4 and 5)

Reactions: 10
It'll most likely be through BMI or diabetes (which means that they should be/have been shielding as it's the clinically extremely vulnerable and 65's and older right now... (level 4 and 5)
Agreed.

Stephanie Yeboah of Instagram infamy got her vaccines today. Seems that it's starting to be rolled out to people on the vulnerable list now and BMI of over 40 is on the list. Wouldn't surprise me if Tony and our size 12 gurl both have BMIs of over 40.

Reactions: 10
Agreed.

Stephanie Yeboah of Instagram infamy got her vaccines today. Seems that it's starting to be rolled out to people on the vulnerable list now and BMI of over 40 is on the list. Wouldn't surprise me if Tony and our size 12 gurl both have BMIs of over 40.
At her height of about 5ft 2 BMI 40 is about 15 stone 10.
At Tony's height of about 6ft, BMI 40 is roughly 21 stone.

I'd say most likely both are called because of that.

They also make it onto the CEV list if both around this weight. This means they should be shielding (and would have received the free Boris Boxes in the first lockdown of free food and also priority slots for the supermarkets deliveries if they registered for it). It also means that she shouldn't have been leaving the house on all those little shopping trips or for all those costas....

(eta: though now high BMI has been moved down to CV as of November rather than CEV)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But Emma is a slinky size 12 if she keeps going down dress sizes the way she has she will be a 10 by Friday . No way can her BMI be over 40 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At her height of about 5ft 2 BMI 40 is about 15 stone 10.
At Tony's height of about 6ft, BMI 40 is roughly 21 stone.

I'd say most likely both are called because of that.

They also make it onto the CEV list if both around this weight. This means they should be shielding (and would have received the free Boris Boxes in the first lockdown of free food and also priority slots for the supermarkets deliveries if they registered for it). It also means that she shouldn't have been leaving the house on all those little shopping trips or for all those costas....
Pretty sure she did get delivery slots 🤔

Reactions: 12
I don’t for a second agree these two should be getting it, they have done nothing but go out and about when they have no need to. I can only presume there area is ahead? My dads 61 with health conditions and hasn’t had the call yet. I would love to know why Tony gets it?!

Maybe this will make her take stock and realise she isn’t the healthy, slinky avid gym sex kitten she thinks she is. She is a obese, medically vulnerable woman in her 30s being prioritised over 60 year olds because of lifestyle choices.
Yes ya gurl is definitely not a slinky size 14 😂 Sickens me that like everything else they do she's probably somehow swindled her way in to get them both a jab. There's many more people that deserve it before they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two titles in a row, I’ve found my true vocation and am going to give up full time work to spend my life in bed playing animal crossing and thinking up witty thread titles.

As an aside, I’m a fat obese duck with a bmi over 40 (no other health conditions, I just like cake. Managed a 3 mile walk with whingy kids in tow today) and I’ve not had my letter/ call yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Two titles in a row, I’ve found my true vocation and am going to give up full time work to spend my life in bed playing animal crossing and thinking up witty thread titles.

As an aside, I’m a fat obese duck with a bmi over 40 (no other health conditions, I just like cake. Managed a 3 mile walk with whingy kids in tow today) and I’ve not had my letter/ call yet.
Brilliant thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.