Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How soon before an op do you have your pre op? Could she have had it already and be recovering?

Do we think she’s having it on the nhs or has paid to go private (I recall she was looking up the cost before as she didn’t want to have to wait)?
For my first two operations I had the pre-op one week and the operations within the next ten days. Last year I had a pre-op in January/February time and was on the operation list for May. When covid hit and everything then got cancelled I had a second pre-op in October and was in for my op in November. I think there’s usually only a small number of weeks between the pre-op and the operation but a pre-op is valid for longer.

ETA - all the above is for the NHS. Who knows for any private work!

Reactions: 6
How soon before an op do you have your pre op? Could she have had it already and be recovering?

Do we think she’s having it on the nhs or has paid to go private (I recall she was looking up the cost before as she didn’t want to have to wait)?
At the moment it can be months for non essential surgery. My cousin has just had a 31lb cyst removed and her ovary, and she had the pre assessment 3 weeks ago and was rushed through as it was on the cancer pathway. (All clear so far, phew).

sorry for having a strop everyone, COVID ICU is kicking me in the gunt!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
At the moment it can be months for non essential surgery. My cousin has just had a 31lb cyst removed and her ovary, and she had the pre assessment 3 weeks ago and was rushed through as it was on the cancer pathway. (All clear so far, phew).

Wowza - 31lbs? My word, I hope your cousin is ok!!

Reactions: 5
She looked more pregnant than I did when I had my 11lber! She just thought she was getting fat so kept buying bigger tops 🤦🏼‍♀️
This makes me think I should get myself get checked out. Been stuck at one weight and always had issues with periods etc. What was the process she had to go through to be scanned for cysts

Reactions: 6

God that’s awful!! Must be such a relief to have that gone x

I had an op done privately in September and had my pre-op 7 days prior to the actual op. I then had to go back 3 days before the op for a COVID test

At least we know Emma hasn’t made her millions on Etsy and ran off to live on a private island somewhere. Still only the one sale...to herself. She must be so proud.
Never has a shop name been more apt! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The silence is her concocting an excuse as to why she can't do her 10k steps a day.

Reactions: 13
She is now proudly launching a paypal fees calculator????

Helllooooo Emma we are in 2021. Not 2002 where it is something new. There are plenty of other websites that you can use.
Also ebay is about to launch an payment scheme that bypasses using Paypal and come 2023 will stop allowing paypal on their system.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just come across a fork biscuit recipe and thought of Emma. It is really easy to forget about her when she doesn't post stupid crap on insta. This peace and quiet is quite enjoyable

Maybe Tony has finally snapped and has her tied up in the unit so he can play with his warhammer in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this is one of the worst pictures I've seen of her and that's saying something considering the rogues gallery we've pulled together on here, she looks like she's been pulled from a skip

ed.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.