Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda hate to say this but now would be a good time to buy Tesla shares as they've dropped massively BUT you should also be looking ahead, would have been a better time to buy about 5 years ago before everyone was talking about them.

Think of it like Ted Baker Imma, this was a popular brand about 10 years ago....

Reactions: 13
I have *some* individual shares which I took for a punt with a friend. Brought them at 33p. I reckon they’ll double to 60p if not dividends will be decent. But this is for fun and doesn’t form part of my investment strategy.
Yes if you wanted to buy individual now it might be worth it. But I can see it falling further.

I kinda hate to say this but now would be a good time to buy Tesla shares as they've dropped massively BUT you should also be looking ahead, would have been a better time to buy about 5 years ago before everyone was talking about them.

Think of it like Ted Baker Imma, this was a popular brand about 10 years ago....
Emma is always behind in the times.

Next she will tell us she has brought a Bitcoin or started using Wuphf.com from the office 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she will, there was a report they have massively increased recently but again she's too late to the party.
I remember discussing with a colleague in 2017 sitting in Pret about how I wouldn't risk bitcoin and it's overrated. He did and he's cashed out happily now lol :rolleyes: But now it is well and truly too late.

Reactions: 12
I have *some* individual shares which I took for a punt with a friend. Brought them at 33p. I reckon they’ll double to 60p if not dividends will be decent. But this is for fun and doesn’t form part of my investment strategy.
Yes if you wanted to buy individual now it might be worth it. But I can see it falling further.

Emma is always behind in the times.

Next she will tell us she has brought a Bitcoin or started using Wuphf.com from the office 😂
It's because she doesn't have a clue about money 😂 She seems to be stuck in the past when she just started out blogging. Can't see any growth on her end

Reactions: 9
I remember discussing with a colleague in 2017 sitting in Pret about how I wouldn't risk bitcoin and it's overrated. He did and he's cashed out happily now lol :rolleyes: But now it is well and truly too late.
It was a big risk to take, I wouldn't have done.

Reactions: 2
she must be a joke among the real and decent money bloggers surely? how can a waddle to the yellow sticker section and selling your soul to 20 cogs be regarded as being an expert?
Even at the award ceremony or any interview she had about it they looked like a pair of prize prats, her shuffling along resembling a hybrid of sponge bob and ET and dozy Tone behind her in his Emma Drews no.1 fan t-shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is now proudly launching a paypal fees calculator????

Helllooooo Emma we are in 2021. Not 2002 where it is something new. There are plenty of other websites that you can use.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Won’t be taking any investment advice from you 😉 just a joke haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is now proudly launching a paypal fees calculator????

Helllooooo Emma we are in 2021. Not 2002 where it is something new. There are plenty of other websites that you can use.
Again, so late! Also I think her fees on there are wrong. She recons 3.4% + 20p yet paypal says 2.9% + fixed fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does anyone need a Paypal fee calculator? As a business you can't charge the client, and if you need to account for it then it's on your statement.

paypal calculator? is she for real? they "launched" it??? i've used cloth nappy tree for years, quick google of paypal calculator and its usually top result, quick, easy and free to use, she's scraping the barrel for sure

Reactions: 12
paypal calculator? is she for real? they "launched" it??? i've used cloth nappy tree for years, quick google of paypal calculator and its usually top result, quick, easy and free to use, she's scraping the barrel for sure
Same, and their figures are not the same as Emma's!

Reactions: 5
I honestly think if she went out for more walks she’d come up with better ideas. I have all my good ideas either walking, cooking, in the shower or cleaning and let’s be honest she doesn’t do any of those things

actually bit harsh I’m sure she showers but still

Reactions: 11
I honestly think if she went out for more walks she’d come up with better ideas. I have all my good ideas either walking, cooking, in the shower or cleaning and let’s be honest she doesn’t do any of those things

actually bit harsh I’m sure she showers but still
You are right. I used to love going swimming after work as it would help me think about how to fix a problem or what I could do the next day. And I always feel like after a long walk with my husband, I am focussed on my goals again.

It is the simple ways she could really improve herself. She says self care is important but does she really practice it? She is too lazy.

I'm disappointed in Emma not telling us about how excited she is to go swimming again in April. I bet she has really missed the hot chocolates they served.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.