Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s struggling mentally with being the main (only?!) earner then why doesn’t Tony go and get a job for himself?! Oh yea, because Imma would have to make her own cups of tea and look after herself while he’s out and she’d never do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am new to this thread so please excuse my ignorance but does this couple have additional needs or a learning development problem? ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m glad she earns 95% of their income because it means she’s stuck in that endlessly boring day after day “job” of earning “passive” income by sitting in her pit twiddling with blog posts and posting crap on Instagram for our benefit. Better up your medication Imma because this is literally your life, for the rest of your years, you’ve got absolutely no escape from it Imma. How DEPRESSING!

Would much rather be in an equal partnership with a man who goes out into the world and earns a good living of his own and isn’t with me because I pay his wages.

I am new to this thread so please excuse my ignorance but does this couple have additional needs or a learning development problem? ☺
Yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No nothing has been discussed from them indicating they do. There are suspicions her husband does but again nothing has been said by them to prove either way.

Maybe he's planning his escape #freetony
Tony I have a husband, son and MIL to care for but you are welcome to sleep in my spare room whilst you wait for your new fake passport to be printed. I will even drive you to Heathrow myself 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else read these posts and think that it smacks of "financial control" and hence domestic abuse? Belittling Tony into thinking that he is in some way "bad" for "only" earning 5% of their income, and so making him feel that he can't cope without Emma and so stays with her?

Although I did also snort with laughter at her "watch him go" comment when he was basically lying in bed at 9.15am on a weekday morning writing the heading "Long Term Goals' in notes on his iphone. I don't think anyone doing that is quite going to set the world on fire. This week, or next.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg this woman really is an absolute horror isn't she? Why publicly shame your husband like that? Also why make out you're like an elderly woman in a care home who needs to be given her medication? You're a grown woman, sort your own fecking medication out you imbecile.

Also re her previous story before this one, what the feck is the 'Popo'? I take it you mean the Police? Grow up you idiot.
Again, because she has to be seen as the amazing boss babe who takes everything on herself. Best boss, best carer, best wife, best little girl for daddy etc etc etc

Doesn't matter who it means stepping on to do so....husband, friends, vulnerable elderly mentally ill father....

Reactions: 18
She doesn't half rate herself. She really does believe she's a catch bless her. It would serve her right if he just buggered off one day, taking his tit cat t-shirts with him

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she actually thought those thoughts, wrote them down and posted them. She’s absolutely vile. She makes everything about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
If she’s struggling mentally with being the main (only?!) earner then why doesn’t Tony go and get a job for himself?! Oh yea, because Imma would have to make her own cups of tea and look after herself while he’s out and she’d never do that!
And care for her dad because she can't be bothered it triggers her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's bound to get some messages over those comments. It's like she does it to goad people for attention

No nothing has been discussed from them indicating they do. There are suspicions her husband does but again nothing has been said by them to prove either way.

Tony I have a husband, son and MIL to care for but you are welcome to sleep in my spare room whilst you wait for your new fake passport to be printed. I will even drive you to Heathrow myself 😜
Oooops I am so sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooops I am so sorry
Don’t be - we all think there’s something not right but it hasn’t been discussed by them. She gets presents for a 5 year old and eats snackies and has naps so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I actually don’t think McDonald does. I think he wants a quiet life, is controlled by that witch and it’s quite happy locking himself away from her playing games 😂

She'd hate not having a servant to bully and 'bring her medication' :rolleyes: which is why she'd never let him go and get another job!
ToeKnee if you're reading this you can get help - go to relate.org you don't have to stay in this coercive relationship.

Reactions: 21
Omg this woman really is an absolute horror isn't she? Why publicly shame your husband like that? Also why make out you're like an elderly woman in a care home who needs to be given her medication? You're a grown woman, sort your own fecking medication out you imbecile.

Also re her previous story before this one, what the feck is the 'Popo'? I take it you mean the Police? Grow up you idiot.
That is disgusting. I’d never even think of shaming my partner like that! Is she too stupid to take her medication? I take daily medication and have an alarm in case I’m too busy with actual work to remember, it really isn’t hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's sad how she cannot just 'be'.

She has to gloat about everything, even dressing them up to be humble brags when she's moaning about something but still gloating about it through said brag.

It's got to be attention.

Thing is her "job" won't last forever and her passive income will dry up, especially in the current climate. She offers nothing new or niche and her content is old and repeated. She's the exact opposite of the alleged money-saving blog she was and likely dropping followers through it and her behaviour.

Her spending is out of control and wasteful (spaffing 10k up the wall for failed wls and a further 2k for a pointlessly expensive bike she doesn't have the fitness or willpower to use above twice)and if not debt yet it soon will be. Soon she'll have to find a real job and wont be able to sit on her arse doing feck all in someone's office (if even she gets that far given the gaps in her cv and if googled pre interview....)

• Heart
Emma, my husband earns 95% of our actual earned income (you know where we do work of real value). I had the better job when we met but circumstances change. Am I resentful - occasionally but we have a good life and I have a good work life balance which I need as a parent.

• Heart
She'd hate not having a servant to bully and 'bring her medication' :rolleyes: which is why she'd never let him go and get another job!
ToeKnee if you're reading this you can get help - go to relate.org you don't have to stay in this coercive relationship.
She’s always treated Tony the same. Because he’s from a background where his own family weren’t very nice he just doesn’t know any better I expect.
Shes vile. We all know it.

• Sad
I know there has been questions around Tony's perception of the situation and ability but I really hope he gets out.

He could be just enjoying the fact Imma makes the money and buys him Warhammer stuff but she's equally horrid to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Out of interest what does Toeknee do to earn 5% of their household income? I know there were thoughts that he did work outside the house but maybe not if only brings in 5%....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.