Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really don’t want to stick up for her because she’s probably getting it because she’s fat and diabetic BUT if a surgery has planned for 1000 vaccines but then find out they’re actually getting 3000 they have to find anyone who will take it so send out generic texts and wait for replies. It’s so stock doesn’t get wasted. Loads of my friends have had it done in Blackpool because of this method (im 28)

Also, apparently you can walk into any boots after 5pm and ask for the vaccine. If they have any spares they’ll do it there and then for you (on the grapevine, hasn’t happened to me).

Wonder what snackies she’s going to reward herself with for being a big brave girl???

Reactions: 14
I thought super slim gym queen size 12 Emma babes would be wayyyy down the list for her covid vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What makes me so mad is she is saying how bad her Dad is getting doesn’t know who she is etc. But she is selling his stuff and saying he asked her too. I just dont get it. She must be walking about his house with a click board taking inventory of all the things she wants to sell. No doubt his eBay account will be set up and ran by her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's really annoyed me that they're getting the vaccine.
You just know she'll be bragging about being able to book a holiday soon.

Reactions: 20
What an absolute disgrace that these two lumps of lard are offered the vaccine now. What makes it even worse is the fact that they do everything they can to reduce their tax contribution. Tax which funds the NHS. It is just take, take, take with them. They contribute nothing at all to society. HATE the pair of them 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wasn't it delivery slots/food boxes intended for her dad that she felt entitled to take?
If true and it went to her and not him (and sshe wasn't using it for him for meals ir deliveries for him etc) then she DEFINITELY needs a report put in. That'd be unforgivable!

The boxes were not fab if I'm honest in the first place so def not worth bragging about. You'd get generally off the top of my head:
Carrots (mouldy and soft) Potatoes (mouldy and soft - mostly both these and the carrots dripped on your feet from being so mouldy), 2 toiletrolls (usually open to the elements... exactly what you want to put near your bum. Ours were usually andrex. My best friend ended up with huge rolls from likely council offices of the tracing paper like stuff in Leeds!), tinned meat (usually chicken meatballs here) some teabags and coffee, uht milk, apples, satsumas, tuna, 3 tins of soup, huge catering tins of beans and/or peaches, some breakfast cereal, pre-frozen and defrosting thin paper like catering bread, tiny travel soaps, a shower gel (sometimes a full bottle, sometimes travel sized minatures), packet of biscuits (usually multipack of maryland cookies in those little bags - about 5 bags per pack), rice, sometimes pasta, tomato based pasta sauce.

That was to feed you for a full week if you couldn't get a slot during the first lockdown or get anyone else to shop for you.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What an absolute disgrace that these two lumps of lard are offered the vaccine now. What makes it even worse is the fact that they do everything they can to reduce their tax contribution. Tax which funds the NHS. It is just take, take, take with them. They contribute nothing at all to society. HATE the pair of them 🤬🤬🤬
Absolutely this. They make me sick.

Reactions: 15
It's really annoyed me that they're getting the vaccine.
You just know she'll be bragging about being able to book a holiday soon.
Oh don’t worry, the way she’s guzzling down food she won’t be able to fit in the airplane seat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really really don’t want to stick up for her because she’s probably getting it because she’s fat and diabetic BUT if a surgery has planned for 1000 vaccines but then find out they’re actually getting 3000 they have to find anyone who will take it so send out generic texts and wait for replies. It’s so stock doesn’t get wasted. Loads of my friends have had it done in Blackpool because of this method (im 28)

Also, apparently you can walk into any boots after 5pm and ask for the vaccine. If they have any spares they’ll do it there and then for you (on the grapevine, hasn’t happened to me).

Wonder what snackies she’s going to reward herself with for being a big brave girl???
You're not wrong, my sister in laws surgery gets 48 hours notice that they'll be getting some and usually how many (usually incorrect figure) and they have to tell people and hopefully get enough available to come to use it up because otherwise it has to be wasted if any is left over.

[If anyone's interested, I had the AstraZenica (Oxford) at 10.10am Friday. Over the next hour I had a fever that thankfully went as soon as it came but by 12.30pm I hit a wall and physically couldn't carry on and had to sleep there and then, it was incredible just how tired out of nowhere and I had chills whilst trying to get to sleep (again that thankfully went as soon as they came - lasted about half hour). After 2 hours sleep I was absolutely fine for the rest of the day. Mum had no reaction at all but hit the wall of exhaustion about 7.30pm and went to sleep for the night.

Saturday we both woke with a killer headache that lasted all day. Thankfully that's all mum had. I had a large red swollen lump under my arm where it had gone in and muscle and joint aches and the tiredness for most of the day. Thankfully about midnight I started to really pull round and Sunday you'd never know anything had happened other than the large red patch on my arm (SOITCHYOMG) and the lump underneath. Today (11pm Monday) it's still just the red hot swollen lump under my arm - Feel fine)

The reason I've written this bit is to say I really hope that each and everyone of you reading this has no reaction whatsoever but do go into it with your eyes open and don't plan anything in stone for the day/day after as you may just need to sleep - I cannot say enough just how you literally get hit by a wall of tiredness if it happens to you and everything feels like you're wading through cotton wool and your brain just 'nopes!'. Give yourself a couple of Imma nope days post vaccine just incase!

Also interestingly from a little bit of reading apparently the AZ one is giving more reactions than the Pfizer one which I'd be interested to hear if your reactions are the same :) ]

I work with the Public Sector and 2 different Local Authorities have said something similar. 1 saying the council staff can go to the vaccine centre (opposite the council office) at the end of the day and if they have spare vaccines they can have it. Another saying vaccine volunteers are being offered spares too.

Reactions: 8
Hope he's feeling much better now :) I'm not sure why, but I'm fascinated reading peoples experiences now after I've had the first and the reaction it caused. I didn't really pay it that much attention before. :ROFLMAO: 😘

Reactions: 6
You're not wrong, my sister in laws surgery gets 48 hours notice that they'll be getting some and usually how many (usually incorrect figure) and they have to tell people and hopefully get enough available to come to use it up because otherwise it has to be wasted if any is left over.

[If anyone's interested, I had the AstraZenica (Oxford) at 10.10am Friday. Over the next hour I had a fever that thankfully went as soon as it came but by 12.30pm I hit a wall and physically couldn't carry on and had to sleep there and then, it was incredible just how tired out of nowhere and I had chills whilst trying to get to sleep (again that thankfully went as soon as they came - lasted about half hour). After 2 hours sleep I was absolutely fine for the rest of the day. Mum had no reaction at all but hit the wall of exhaustion about 7.30pm and went to sleep for the night.

Saturday we both woke with a killer headache that lasted all day. Thankfully that's all mum had. I had a large red swollen lump under my arm where it had gone in and muscle and joint aches and the tiredness for most of the day. Thankfully about midnight I started to really pull round and Sunday you'd never know anything had happened other than the large red patch on my arm (SOITCHYOMG) and the lump underneath. Today (11pm Monday) it's still just the red hot swollen lump under my arm - Feel fine)

The reason I've written this bit is to say I really hope that each and everyone of you reading this has no reaction whatsoever but do go into it with your eyes open and don't plan anything in stone for the day/day after as you may just need to sleep - I cannot say enough just how you literally get hit by a wall of tiredness if it happens to you and everything feels like you're wading through cotton wool and your brain just 'nopes!'. Give yourself a couple of Imma nope days post vaccine just incase!

Also interestingly from a little bit of reading apparently the AZ one is giving more reactions than the Pfizer one which I'd be interested to hear if your reactions are the same :) ]
My husband and I had the AZ vaccine on Saturday morning. By the afternoon, my arm felt warm. By the evening, my arm hurt. Around 10pm I got cold chills and felt feverish and went to bed. Woke up with a very sharp headache, nausea and body aches (and very sore face - like a sinus infection). Spent most of Sunday sleeping. Didn't feel much better this morning so called in sick, but feeling so much better now!

My husband didn't even have so much as a sore arm. 😂

When I'm invited for my second jab, I'll be sure to have some soup in the fridge and take the next day off - didn't anticipate how much it would knock me, but still infinitely better than getting Covid!

• Heart

The 'Emergency Crunchie' will be deployed again! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband and I had the AZ vaccine on Saturday morning. By the afternoon, my arm felt warm. By the evening, my arm hurt. Around 10pm I got cold chills and felt feverish and went to bed. Woke up with a very sharp headache, nausea and body aches (and very sore face - like a sinus infection). Spent most of Sunday sleeping. Didn't feel much better this morning so called in sick, but feeling so much better now!

My husband didn't even have so much as a sore arm. 😂

When I'm invited for my second jab, I'll be sure to have some soup in the fridge and take the next day off - didn't anticipate how much it would knock me, but still infinitely better than getting Covid!
Definitely the best idea - bit of selfcare is definitely needed post jab! :)

Next time make sure you bash him in the jab just to make him understand haha!

Hope you feel even better tomorrow! 😘

• Heart
Next time make sure you bash him in the jab just to make him understand haha!
Haha, no, I need him to pick up a tray bake at Tesco to make me feel better. 😂

Will be interesting to see how ya gurl reacts to the vaccine. Can see Tony running circles around her, but not sure how she'd cope if Tony had a bad reaction to it.

• Haha

My Mam and my MIL both had the Pfizer one, and apart from abit of a sore arm they didn't have any reaction to it at all.

• Heart
Cracking title 👌

My oh had it this week due to being a care worker. He felt tired, and was also complaining of a bad head and fever symptoms.

I've been waiting for her to say about having the vaccine sometime soon. She didn't seem to think she was higher risk when she was flashing her nips in the Ted Baker do I look like the cheeky tennis player from the Athena poster dress and eating out to stretch the gunt out.

Another wake up call for ya gurl. And a kick in the teeth to thousands of others with health conditions and stayed in since March fighting to be put higher up the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.