Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad they’re getting the vaccine. They both need it to be fair because if either of them caught Covid they’d be such a huge strain on the NHS, imagine poor nurses breaking their back trying to get her and her gunt prone. So as frustrating as it is that they don’t pay their taxes, the cost of a vaccine is vastly less than what we’d have to spend keeping either of the fat, useless slobs alive and have them waste a ventilator a decent human could need.

Reactions: 27
Can't wait to see how many nope days she has after getting the vaccine. I'm guessing at least three.

I bet she's already planning her post vaccine shopping treats and food for being such a brave princess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Also here to express frustration at her vaccine invite. My husband is CEV, as in lung failure and very, very vulnerable and I am his full time carer. I have multiple physical disabilities and mental illness which should make me CEV but I was not invited at the same time as him. Thankfully, we were both able to get the Oxford vaccine last Monday. I am his full time carer, like real carer, not fake like Emma. We have been shielding since Feb 1 and saw a real person face to face after a whole year of isolation at the vaccination centre. To be clear, if anything happened to me, my husband would literally be helpless so it was important that we had the vaccine at the same time but we did have to contact the surgery to get me booked in. If we hadn’t, I would still be waiting. So if I have 5 health conditions on top of being the sole carer of someone with severe disability, what qualifies those two in getting vaccinated together?

I think he claims carers allowance for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I have my vaccine today. I have a high bmi over 40 and also a nerve condition that makes me extremely vulnerable.

Emma and Tony could be having it for many reasons. I'm expecting its their bmi and also diabetes as I doubt it is cured.

I read they are also doing people with learning difficulties now too so possibly that reason.

People with severe mental health issues and conditions such as bipolar are also being called up. I'm sure Emma will say that is the reason though so she can play on that instead of just admitting the WLS was a failure

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe how far up the queue they are for the vaccine. I know all areas are getting through their queues at different speeds but it just seems crazy that those two lumps would be so quick to get it when as mentioned above, genuinely ill people still haven’t got theirs.

My grandma’s care home still haven’t had their vaccines (yet my grandma is 87 with severe dementia, a pace maker and a brain aneurysm among other things) because there have been a string of positive cases found and they can’t vaccinate till the whole home is consistently negative.

I do hope Emma sees the fact that shes been offered it so soon as a huge wake up call to address her health. If the doctors weren’t concerned about her health issues then she would need to wait much longer. Plus all her health issues are self inflicted which makes the whole situation even sadder.

There will 100% be pre-vaccine treats because the anxiety will be too much, probably a nope day the day before. Then after the vaccine she’ll have her assortment of happy things ready to stop her emotional spending, plus an array of sugary, fatty snacks because she’ll deserve a treat, she’ll take to her bed for two days at least and have nothing to do but shop and eat! The whole vaccine affair will probably end up costing her £500 in rewards and Tony will end up caring for her Dad because he’ll not be allowed to have an adverse reaction and take the spotlight away from Emma.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she will share why they’re getting it early.

I had a look and my local surgery are also now up to cohort 6, so those 16-64 in an at risk group. Looking at the table published Emma and tony could be getting it as they’re morbidly obese or have diabetes. Neither of which she’s going to admit!

There is a bit about being a carer but it says it’s for: “Those who are eligible for a carer’s allowance, or those who are the sole or primary carer of an elderly or disabled person who is at increased risk of COVID-19 mortality and therefore clinically vulnerable.1” and if she has a “private care package” in place then I don’t think her and Tony count?

Reactions: 8
Ahhh I love you guys! Going to have a tray bake sprinkle cake to celebrate 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Don't forget the Costa

What makes me so mad is she is saying how bad her Dad is getting doesn’t know who she is etc. But she is selling his stuff and saying he asked her too. I just dont get it. She must be walking about his house with a click board taking inventory of all the things she wants to sell. No doubt his eBay account will be set up and ran by her.
If the poor guy can't remember who she is, surely he won't be able to remember telling her to sell some of his stuff I assume It could be quite distressing for him one minute it's there the next it's not.

Reactions: 15
You're not wrong, my sister in laws surgery gets 48 hours notice that they'll be getting some and usually how many (usually incorrect figure) and they have to tell people and hopefully get enough available to come to use it up because otherwise it has to be wasted if any is left over.

[If anyone's interested, I had the AstraZenica (Oxford) at 10.10am Friday. Over the next hour I had a fever that thankfully went as soon as it came but by 12.30pm I hit a wall and physically couldn't carry on and had to sleep there and then, it was incredible just how tired out of nowhere and I had chills whilst trying to get to sleep (again that thankfully went as soon as they came - lasted about half hour). After 2 hours sleep I was absolutely fine for the rest of the day. Mum had no reaction at all but hit the wall of exhaustion about 7.30pm and went to sleep for the night.

Saturday we both woke with a killer headache that lasted all day. Thankfully that's all mum had. I had a large red swollen lump under my arm where it had gone in and muscle and joint aches and the tiredness for most of the day. Thankfully about midnight I started to really pull round and Sunday you'd never know anything had happened other than the large red patch on my arm (SOITCHYOMG) and the lump underneath. Today (11pm Monday) it's still just the red hot swollen lump under my arm - Feel fine)

The reason I've written this bit is to say I really hope that each and everyone of you reading this has no reaction whatsoever but do go into it with your eyes open and don't plan anything in stone for the day/day after as you may just need to sleep - I cannot say enough just how you literally get hit by a wall of tiredness if it happens to you and everything feels like you're wading through cotton wool and your brain just 'nopes!'. Give yourself a couple of Imma nope days post vaccine just incase!

Also interestingly from a little bit of reading apparently the AZ one is giving more reactions than the Pfizer one which I'd be interested to hear if your reactions are the same :) ]
Yes! I had the Astra Zeneca one on Sunday, I’m clinically extremely vulnerable so feel so incredibly privileged to have had the vaccine. But, I had severe abdominal pain, headaches, nausea, constant shakes in my body, extreme fatigue and fever... but it’s now Tuesday and I feel ok... I had to work yesterday (from home) and just felt awful but I would have the vaccine again for sure. Small price to pay when I have seen the effects of covid 😣
Must admit, felt so strange to be out of the house... petrifying at first but so grateful to the NHS staff that made me feel so safe when I had my vaccine.

Can’t believe they are getting theirs... there are so many others that should have it before them, they don’t help themselves at all and I agree with the person who said about tax evasion 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Considering Emma takes so much from society, it is ironic she is being given the jab before so many other deserving groups. I would like to think she would think twice before minimising her tax liability but boss babe Emma is too greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Considering Emma takes so much from society, it is ironic she is being given the jab before so many other deserving groups. I would like to think she would think twice before minimising her tax liability but boss babe Emma is too greedy.
😂 We can only dream, don't forget Imma was a poor homeless teenager and therefore is owed massively.

Reactions: 10
It's time for bingo!!
I was going to include covid anxiety, but consider that your free square because I'm SURE that will make a reappearance in the run up to vaccine time...

I'll mark the card off for us - crunchie for a line, velvetiser hot choc for two lines and a vanilla tray bake for the house 😍😍😍😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Omg this woman really is an absolute horror isn't she? Why publicly shame your husband like that? Also why make out you're like an elderly woman in a care home who needs to be given her medication? You're a grown woman, sort your own fecking medication out you imbecile.

Also re her previous story before this one, what the feck is the 'Popo'? I take it you mean the Police? Grow up you idiot.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Random but she’s not a bleeping Christian. She hasn’t got a Christian bone in her body.

Reactions: 12
Omg this woman really is an absolute horror isn't she? Why publicly shame your husband like that? Also why make out you're like an elderly woman in a care home who needs to be given her medication? You're a grown woman, sort your own fecking medication out you imbecile.

Also re her previous story before this one, what the feck is the 'Popo'? I take it you mean the Police? Grow up you idiot.
95% of the income because she made Tony stop working at Sainbury's because of some stupid Christmas part game which she took to the paper and ruined everyone's fun. She obviously holds this against him, another person she is financially abusing!

Tony giving you your medication is not being supportive, it's because you are a lazy cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

She's disgusting. She should have married a different bloke if it was a problem. But I doubt she could find another mug to treat like tit and take advantage of. My husband earns all of our money at the moment. He certainly doesn't resent his family for it 🤦🏼‍♀️ he does it because he loves us and gets pleasure from doing it. She deserves to end up alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

What a patronising cow. Wait to see how mad she gets when Tony doesn't give up after 2 seconds.

Emma he is your LIFE PARTNER. Your husband, your equal, give him a bit more respect. She is really mean to him and Tony is a weirdo and douche too. But the way she talks to him on videos is disgusting. Now patronising and parading how she earns more.
Poor Tony hasn't been allowed to get a job because he has to support Emma.

Tony - make your millions and I'll meet you in Monaco 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's disgusting. She should have married a different bloke if it was a problem. But I doubt she could find another mug to treat like tit and take advantage of. My husband earns all of our money at the moment. He certainly doesn't resent his family for it 🤦🏼‍♀️ he does it because he loves us and gets pleasure from doing it. She deserves to end up alone!
She makes me feel sick with what she’s just said. I’m currently the bread winner (thanks covid) as the music industry is down the pan and my boyfriend is working at morrisons. No way would I ever shame him because he’s earning a lot less than before. We’re a team, I help out more with food shopping etc and just pay for house things/ treats. It’s just life, we’re not in the 1800s where men go to work and women stay at home. You’re earning money for your family, doesn’t matter who earns it ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The main person stopping him getting a job is her! She clearly wants him around to indulge her in her Princess behaviour. He really is under her control, shocking really when you watch it play out.

He could get a job and contribute to the income but she clearly doesn’t trust him/controls him/wants him at her disposal. They really are very young to be living such an isolated life and her bitterness is shocking!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.