Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really don’t want to stick up for her because she’s probably getting it because she’s fat and diabetic BUT if a surgery has planned for 1000 vaccines but then find out they’re actually getting 3000 they have to find anyone who will take it so send out generic texts and wait for replies. It’s so stock doesn’t get wasted. Loads of my friends have had it done in Blackpool because of this method (im 28)

Also, apparently you can walk into any boots after 5pm and ask for the vaccine. If they have any spares they’ll do it there and then for you (on the grapevine, hasn’t happened to me).

Wonder what snackies she’s going to reward herself with for being a big brave girl???
I find it odd that she hasn't said anything about that? If I was offered it now because of overstock, I'd mention that was why

Reactions: 8
She doesn't half rate herself. She really does believe she's a catch bless her. It would serve her right if he just buggered off one day, taking his tit cat t-shirts with him
The way she talks about him and treats him she'd probably miss the cat t-shirts more 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband has always earned the higher wage working in IT whilst I earn about a 6th of what he earns being a retail worker.

Never has there been any resentment, because it is the family pot. It matters not who brings what in it obviously Imma does not see it like that and as others have said that is financial control.

Tony if you're reading this do yourself a favour and get out of there and get out into the real working world once again. Tbh he's probably too embarrassed incase his freak show of a wife shows him up again like she did at Sainsbury's. I still can't believe she did that?? 😯 She probably thought she was being PC and all that but everyone just thought she was a tit! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Out of interest what does Toeknee do to earn 5% of their household income? I know there were thoughts that he did work outside the house but maybe not if only brings in 5%....
He works for her, another tax evasion method.

I have always earnt more than my husband and my parents have supported us massively, his parents have asked us for money. I have never ever resented him for that, he supported me while I was at uni and when I had to reduce my hours due to the kids. I have enjoyed bringing what I can into the home and building on our joint finances. We do not have his and her money, we have our own accounts but if he needs some cash or I didn't bring my purse he pays. That is what being a team is, and for the last year he has supported us completely and he hasn't resented me one bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg this woman really is an absolute horror isn't she? Why publicly shame your husband like that? Also why make out you're like an elderly woman in a care home who needs to be given her medication? You're a grown woman, sort your own fecking medication out you imbecile.

Also re her previous story before this one, what the feck is the 'Popo'? I take it you mean the Police? Grow up you idiot.
cannot believe she's posted this. It's belittling and shaming. making out that's she's soooooo amazing. Imma why not get tony to get a job? i'm sure you can manage to take your own meds and send invoices ffs

Reactions: 19
well maybe if she hadn't kicked off and gone to the press over the rear of the year award at the branch of sainsburys he worked at and lost him his job he would still be there and earning more than 5% of the income she loves to brag about! she was probably just pissed that she didn't work there and couldn't treat them all to her wobbly slug butt in the hopes of winning the title 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did that post just really happen? Imma continues to stoop lower than we thought possible!

@JoeBloggs you're absolutely correct - Emma doesn't want Tony to work; she wants him at home to wait on her (or at her dad's, caring for him so that she doesn't need to leave her blanket fortress).

Some regulars mentioned the possibility of Emma financially abusing Tony before, and I thought it was a bit far-fetched, but her latest stories have absolutely changed my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure how many of you are OG tattlers but I originally found Emma through my work friends suggestion. She ended up annoying us all within a matter of weeks so they both unfollowed and I joined tattle lol.

My work friend has called me today to talk about the nonsense from Emma the past few days. She has been left cringing at her stories but she is furious at Emma for taking advantage of her Dad. And today even more so for how she belittles Tony. It felt so good having a IRL moan about Emma!!

She was confused about the birthday list saying posting stuff on the internet to annoy and assumed it was about this website too.

Reactions: 17
Isne he employed by her? If so she can feel a bit less resentful by paying him more right??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Carers allowance is just over 5% of her apparent £100k salary, maybe he is claiming? If not, she's paying him £5k a year then he'll be on less than £100 a week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Carers allowance is just another passive income stream for them. Money for nothing since she does no bloody caring the lazy slug.

Carers allowance is just another passive income stream for them. Money for nothing since she does no bloody caring the lazy slug.
She does look like a slug, am I right in thinking she has a gastric band?
I have just started following her on Insta, its like a comedy page, her and Tony are bloody gormless aren't they? :)

• Haha
She does look like a slug, am I right in thinking she has a gastric band?
I have just started following her on Insta, its like a comedy page, her and Tony are bloody gormless aren't they? :)
She had a gastric bypass just over a year ago now - not that you'd say it!

• Haha
Isne he employed by her? If so she can feel a bit less resentful by paying him more right??
I don’t really know how it works but they are both listed as company directors of drew media ltd, could they have different shares in the company?

Maybe his 5% is from the thrifty husband website?

Echo what others have said, she could just let him go get a job! In fact it would be wise as (sorry I’ve lost the post) someone else said her passive income will likely dry up at some stage, so at least they’d have another income stream. I know we’ve speculated here that she makes a lot from profit accumulator but imagine if they closed, then what would she do!

I had the Astra Zeneca vaccine on Friday and I had chills and shakes on Friday evening. I was very tired and needed to spend the day in bed on Saturday. I am fine now apart from a sore arm. My husband had the Pfizer jab and did not get any side effects.
I was earning more than my husband for many years but I was grateful to have a job I enjoyed. He always did more of the childcare and housework especially when I was studying for extra qualifications. He worked with his friends and was able to do flexible hours. It worked for us and I don't think either of us resented the other.
#freetony

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dr Zoe has just shared on her instagram stories that you can get the vaccine if your GP knows your BMI is over 40. That's how she has got it this week.

Size 14 my arse.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.