Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly thinks that Tony is beneath her because he earns less (despite the the fact that she's the one who doesn't want him to get a job outside their lair!). I wonder what would happen if Tony wised up and left ya gurl - as he's one of the directors of Drew Media, wouldn't be entitled to half of their "empire"? 🤔

Reactions: 20
OKAY SORRY BUT WHY THE duck HAVE THEY GOT THEIR VACCINES???

I’m desperate for my parents who are in their early 60s to get them so I can hug my Dad after A bleeping YEAR.

• Heart
Sad thing is maybe Tony doesn't see her posts in the same vision we do? Or doesn't pay attention?

Hers are all abusing and fat shaming her husband and his appetite and resenting him for not bringing more money to the pot (and likely if he did shed resent him for not being able to claim his wages as a tax swindle, using his own tax allowances etc etc and not being there to care for her dad cos she cant be arsed.)

His posts are usually how much he loves her, how whatever he does he does to make her smile, how he appreciates his little world with his Warhammer things and cats and wife.... I would imagine goading one's are posted by Emma or through Emma pressing him to say something

Big difference.

Reactions: 25
Sad thing is maybe Tony doesn't see her posts in the same vision we do? Or doesn't pay attention?

Hers are all abusing and fat shaming her husband and his appetite and resenting him for not bringing more money to the pot (and likely if he did shed resent him for not being able to claim his wages as a tax swindle, using his own tax allowances etc etc and not being there to care for her dad cos she cant be arsed.)

His posts are usually how much he loves her, how whatever he does he does to make her smile, how he appreciates his little world with his Warhammer things and cats and wife.... I would imagine goading one's are posted by Emma or through Emma pressing him to say something

Big difference.
That's actually really sad. He always says how proud of Emma he is and how much he loves her. He seems happy in his little bubble. Whereas Emma always wants more and more. Whatever she can get her greedy grubby paws on.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Tony will be reading these comments giggling at how ridiculous we are all being about Emma making such comments which are both patronising and vile! Because he doesn’t see it from the outside in, rose tinted glasses, or maybe he thinks he can’t do better than her. Regardless it’s coercive control, and she thinks very low on him. If she had to, she’d step on and crush Tony to get what she wanted because that’s the type of person she is. She cares about one person and that’s herself, her weight and greed literally projects that. Her ‘triggers’ of caring for her Dad is literally a blindsided excuse of pure laziness. She’s a narcissistic greedy troll who has so much self loathing onto herself that she treats everyone around her like tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Isne he employed by her? If so she can feel a bit less resentful by paying him more right??
she will still resent paying him, because in her eyes it’s HER money. Not theirs or their businesses it’s HERS.

She could let Tony do some writing for her. Or help him start his own blog on his passions I’m sure in his circle a blog about warhammer, how to get started, good starter kits etc would be brilliant, (watch this space to see a blog about war hammer start being promoted by her)
She is just so nasty and spiteful, and demeaning.

Reactions: 21
She clearly thinks that Tony is beneath her because he earns less (despite the the fact that she's the one who doesn't want him to get a job outside their lair!). I wonder what would happen if Tony wised up and left ya gurl - as he's one of the directors of Drew Media, wouldn't be entitled to half of their "empire"? 🤔
It’s a good job she only thinks he’s beneath her. If he actually was he would have suffocated

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't wait to see how many nope days she has after getting the vaccine. I'm guessing at least three.

I bet she's already planning her post vaccine shopping treats and food for being such a brave princess.
It took me nearly 3 weeks to fully recover from the Astra Zenica vaccine, and a trip to hospital for iv antibiotics. Thank God I am furloughed as I wouldn't of been able to work, it was just homeschooling that suffered. And I'm a doer, a single parent used to just getting on with it, often been at work when I really shouldn't have been. It floored me, honestly was awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
she will still resent paying him, because in her eyes it’s HER money. Not theirs or their businesses it’s HERS.

She could let Tony do some writing for her. Or help him start his own blog on his passions I’m sure in his circle a blog about warhammer, how to get started, good starter kits etc would be brilliant, (watch this space to see a blog about war hammer start being promoted by her)
She is just so nasty and spiteful, and demeaning.
Have you seen him trying to string a sentence together? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised he hasn't got a YouTube channel, my kids like watching other people play Animal crossing 🤣 I'm sure there's other games people put on YouTube too, maybe even warhammer? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I looked at her stories and usually don’t bother. But the post about her making 95% of their income .... I thought it was all passive? Plus I’d imagine the spending share is about 95/5% too anyway

I would guess he’s only a director of that business for tax reasons. It is ultimately Emma’s business probably and she’s stuck him on it so they can both take a wage and lower tax or something?

But if she’s resentful of that why not tell him to go and get a job? And as for him ‘bringing her medicine’ well don’t get me started on that, does he dress you in a morning too? Seems like because the business is mainly hers yet he gets paid from it she just makes him do whatever crappy tasks she can’t be bothered with.

sounds like the 5% in her mind isn't from the emma drew brand. I expect she thinks of all of that as hers, regardless of the fact that it's mostly run by freelancers with very little input from her. Am I right in remembering that he quit his job because he had a bad back?

She said she would employ him, so Imma you need to give him work to do if he is your employee. Actual set out work with a schedule

It makes me fume thinking of her sat in her pit calling him to make her a cup of tea and telling people he does fk all

Reactions: 12
It is one thing posting things on the internet to wind others up (as she suggested recently she does) but she has thrown her husband under the bus so often that it really exposes what an abhorrent person she is. Who does this? he clearly adores her. She steals the t-shirt she bought for him, lies, and belittles him publicly. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself.

Emma if you are reading here you are vile.

We often think you can't stoop any lower and then you do indeed pull something out of the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been lucky to have both my Pfizer vaccines. First one I had a sore arm for a day or so, second one I had a fever for 36 hours. I had a bad reaction to another vaccine a few months back - 5 days of body aches, fever, shivers, headache, swollen arm etc so Covid jab felt kind in comparison!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My whole team and I had the Pzifer vaccine three weeks ago. We all had very sore arms and 5 out of 6 had a bad headache that lasted two days. Four of us were working the next day and it was like the living dead. We were all shattered. After two days, everyone was fine.

My parents and my in laws got the AZ one this week and not one of them had any side effects. It doesn't seem to matter which vaccine you get, if you are going to get side effects, you'll get them with either.

I saw those posts about Tony. The earnings gap is always going to be there, sometimes it's one partner supporting another through further education or through a time when they are too ill to work. Sometimes it's a decision for one to stay home and look after the kids or care for a relative.

When I was requalifying, my OH supported us both while I picked up bits and pieces of work when my degree course would allow it. I also did the lion's share of the housework at that time. Now I earn more than him but I have a long commute so he does most of the housework. At no point have either of us been resentful (and I did ask at the time if it bothered him that he was supporting us both). Being married or in a longterm relationship means being a team.

Emma supposedly generates passive income so surely she's not doing that much work? I mean, the whole point of passive income is that it's passive. You just set it up and it ticks over.

They could both get jobs and have the passive income as well. But that would mean actually paying tax and contributing to society.

Reactions: 14
I saw those posts about Tony. The earnings gap is always going to be there, sometimes it's one partner supporting another through further education or through a time when they are too ill to work. Sometimes it's a decision for one to stay home and look after the kids or care for a relative.
This exactly! I'm utterly gobsmacked at the nerve she has posting something like that on social media. I recently encouraged my boyfriend to give up his job to finally go and study a degree he's always wanted to do, with the knowledge that I will be financially supporting the both of us, and I couldn't FATHOM thinking about it in the way she's spoken about Tony. I'm just grateful that I'm in a position to enable my boyfriend to go chase his dream career - he'd do the same for me, and one day may very well need to. These sorts of things always have a way of coming back around.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
lol but that’s exactly the point, this is herjob!!!! Teaching people how to write blogs!!!!!!!!!! It would be a brilliant example of what to do abs how to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just a horrible person inside and out. No marriage will have two people on identical salaries and contributing exactly the same things, or at least not many anyways.

For the majority of my relationship I have been the higher earner and worked a lot more hours both in and out of the house. But we worked to find a rhythm that worked for us with regards to housework etc but all our finances have always been combined into one bank account that all bills come out of. It was never ever an issue, I don’t understand why it would be. Then when we adopted my son, I could only take 5 weeks off work but my husband took 8 months because I was the higher earner and it made so much more sense financially - did I resent him for it? Absolutely not! Now the past 10 months I’ve been furloughed on a much lower wage than normal and I’ve got to spend time with my son while my husband works and brings in more money - does he resent me? Definitely not. It’s never even entered our brains to think ill of the other person for earning more/less money, working more/less hours, spending more/less time with our son. It’s called marriage!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand why she pays him so little? She could pay him £12,500 before he pays tax rather than around £5k if she's earning £100k? Unless it's because he is claiming carers and motorbility allowance 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.