Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree. I am not saying SW doesn't work for some people, but I think it can definitely bring on a binge restrict cycle. To me, a lot of it seems to revolve around eating as much as possible for as few a calories as possible. Focusing on quantity over quality of food. And I think these huge plates you see people creating on Instagram where they save up all their 'syns' for the day then have a blow out on tit snacks are a first step in the direction of possible development of bulimia (something I have personally suffered with).

Just my thoughts though of course, and power to anyone who has made it work for them.
It did this to me. I’m now about 4 stone heavier than when I first originally started SW, and looking back my eating wasn’t even that bad, but I now binge a lot. However if you’re massive and you’re eating is horrific, it does teach you to cook from scratch and make healthier choices. It’s no good if you’re already pretty clued up on that side of things.

Anyway, I’m finally back on track calorie counting and losing weight without any restriction ☺

As for Tony, at least he’s trying, it’s more than she’s doing.

Reactions: 12
I had a melon sized cyst removed a few years ago and it made no difference to my shape at all. I could feel it through my skin before it was removed but other than not being able to do that once it was gone, there was no physical difference at all.
Thanks for explaining ladies, I haven't met anyone with one so wasn't sure! I imagine it must be very uncomfortable with that in you

Reactions: 6
First of all, I thought that mug was full of orange juice, not tea!!!
Second, baked oats are in no way a secret 😂😂 I'm not a fan of them anyway but putting milkybar and marshmallows in them first thing in the morning is disgusting imo 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
First of all, I thought that mug was full of orange juice, not tea!!!
Second, baked oats are in no way a secret 😂😂 I'm not a fan of them anyway but putting milkybar and marshmallows in them first thing in the morning is disgusting imo 😂
OH EMMA! 😖 Chocolate for breakfast?! Why did you ever bother with that WLS?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha oh Emma, bakes oats were so 2018! Also where has the rest of the milky bar gone I wonder.

Have some bloody fruit, everything she eats if so full of sugar!

Reactions: 15
Ffs Emma.

Greek yoghurt, oats, bit of milk, and some protein powder. Bam, high protein tasty breakfast.

Reactions: 14
40g of oats for breakfast after wls! I always find oats heavy and filling for breakfast. Why is she not adding fruit to it.

Reactions: 12
Not me drinking my Black Forest gateue flavoured smoothie 👀 god Emma chocolate for breakfast how disgraceful. No but for real that is shocking considering she’s meant to have a non existent stomach

Reactions: 9
Not me drinking my Black Forest gateue flavoured smoothie 👀 god Emma chocolate for breakfast how disgraceful. No but for real that is shocking considering she’s meant to have a non existent stomach
I had chocolate spread on a bagel... but I’m not failing at WLS 🤣

Reactions: 9
I had 2x weetabix and oat milk (189cals). I've never got the chocolate bar in porridge thing, rather eat it on its own 😂

Reactions: 7
What a coincidence that baked oats are trending on tiktok at the moment 🙄 have a banana Imma your tum is supposedly the size of a thumb.

Reactions: 11
What a coincidence that baked oats are trending on tiktok at the moment 🙄 have a banana Imma your tum is supposedly the size of a thumb.
Literally I bought all the ingredients to make raspberry and white choc chip baked oats for breakfast tomorrow. Also saw a carrot cake baked oats recipe I’m planning on trying both of these were down to tik tok. Please don’t say she’s trying to fob it off as her own idea

Reactions: 6
She’s listened to you but thought you meant have a banana aswell as her breakfast 😂 Maybe if she didn’t have oats topped with chocolate for breakfast she wouldn’t need to have a banana already. And are we meant to be impressed she can only eat half a banana?
Ffs she has a thumb tum, half a banana on top of oats is pretty good going when she’s bound to have lunch soon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s listened to you but thought you meant have a banana aswell as her breakfast 😂 Maybe if she didn’t have oats topped with chocolate for breakfast she wouldn’t need to have a banana already. And are we meant to be impressed she can only eat half a banana?
Ffs she has a thumb tum, half a banana on top of oats is pretty good going when she’s bound to have lunch soon!
How could you eat baked oats and a banana with a thumb tum! Clearly proves she’s undone it all!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.