Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure I remember part of the post WLS routine aswell was that she was supposed to have a glass of water before every meal and maybe one after too? I wonder if shes doing that.
I start work at 5am, I dont have breakfast til 8ish. I usually have a less than 100 calorie cereal bar and a small coffee, then nothing else til lunch time. I usually dont have anything until lunch if I'm not at work, seems unnecessary calories if I'm not hungry.

Reactions: 6
I don’t have baked oats but my breakfast normally is 50g oats, scoop chocolate protein powder, mix with boiling water and add a tsp of peanut butter. Snickers in a bowl 😋
that sounds amazing. I think the problem with her breakfast is that she shouldn’t physically be able to eat that amount as her stomach shouldn’t bebig enough not that her breakfast was an issue for anyone with a stomach that hasn’t be surgically altered

I'm pretty sure I remember part of the post WLS routine aswell was that she was supposed to have a glass of water before every meal and maybe one after too? I wonder if shes doing that.
I start work at 5am, I dont have breakfast til 8ish. I usually have a less than 100 calorie cereal bar and a small coffee, then nothing else til lunch time. I usually dont have anything until lunch if I'm not at work, seems unnecessary calories if I'm not hungry.
I would pass away 😂 I get so angry if I’ve not eaten enough it’s really bad haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just had to search the ICO register to make sure my business is on there as I received a letter from them to say I need to register and I thought I already had (I have!). Anyway me being an absolute loser I thought I’d see if Drew Media were registered with the ICO. Nothing coming up for them! And they certainly collect and process personal data.
Report them

Reactions: 6
tbh everyone is different, usually you want to eat more if you have a high metabolism and/or workout. But imma does neither

i do think for diabetes it's better to eat often throughout the day. and yes i think she still has diabetes and won't admit it

Reactions: 4
God she really doesn't live in the real world does she? Why is she surprised a whole bleeping tree costs over £200?? She'll be trying to order one from Wish instead later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That foundation looks like tit hun, don't waste your money. You're welcome, follow me for more money saving tips xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooooh a new debt free insta has just posted about her blog courses 😂😂 ‘I’m not sure if she’s part of the debt free community or out to make money’ 👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Remember when Emma started out, she was in £15k of debt? I remember her sharing her story but it was all very much "we were in debt then we did x, y and z and now we are debt free". I always wondered if she was actually in debt at all or if her dad bailed her out? There didn't seem to be much hard work going on to get rid of that £15k. After all, there's only so much matched betting you can do and I don't for a moment believe she stopped spending or eating out to try and clear her credit cards.

Reactions: 11
Im still waiting to hear about the 10k steps she was planning to do everyday ??

I did 11k steps this morning in one go, it’s not easy so I’d like to see ya gurl’s efforts please

Reactions: 10
Im still waiting to hear about the 10k steps she was planning to do everyday ??

I did 11k steps this morning in one go, it’s not easy so I’d like to see ya gurl’s efforts please
I think she’s working up to doing ten steps and then taking it from there! 😎 She’s had a busy week bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.