Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing spot there!! She’s thrown out so many clothes from that period of time so surely this must be like a tent on her now?! How can she possibly be wearing it now if she’s lost so much weight? She’s definitely gained since her initial loss.

Also, spotted this in the background. All Emma does is stop, she’s clearly not reading her own wall art!
she's not only stopped, she's full on hit reverse!

Reactions: 11
Also I apologise if sometimes my posts don't make sense. I realise now that I make some awful typos when trying to tattle in between juggling everything here lol. I meant to say before this is not a test, not that it isn't an alert. -_-

she's not only stopped, she's full on hit reverse!
Reversed and dragging Tony back with her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right, I’ve gone down a ‘hen do horror stories’ thread rabbit hole on here. Do we know if Imma had a hen do?! Is so what who when why.. do we have photographic evidence of her dressed as a Disney princess or something? Was it made into a video?

Please, I’m postponing my wedding for the 2nd time, I’m losing the will and I need some lolz in my life.

IMAGINE THE SCENES 😂 I reckon it would be an all you can eat buffet, can’t imagine her ever dancing or enjoying music?! She’d be ‘drunk’ on a cutla WKDS and there would be several snackie intervals.

Don’t even get me started on Toe knees stag 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, I’ve gone down a ‘hen do horror stories’ thread rabbit hole on here. Do we know if Imma had a hen do?! Is so what who when why.. do we have photographic evidence of her dressed as a Disney princess or something? Was it made into a video?

Please, I’m postponing my wedding for the 2nd time, I’m losing the will and I need some lolz in my life.

IMAGINE THE SCENES 😂 I reckon it would be an all you can eat buffet, can’t imagine her ever dancing or enjoying music?! She’d be ‘drunk’ on a cutla WKDS and there would be several snackie intervals.

Don’t even get me started on Toe knees stag 🙊
I can picture Tony’s stag taking place in a Warhammer shop with his geeky mates (does he have any?!) playing a game round the table in the middle. And Emma’s will of course have involved an all you can eat buffet I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair I can’t do a night out without ‘snackies’ I get such bad alcohol munchies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she even have enough (real life not ass kissing online minions) friends to have had a hen?

The cyst removal is soon. Get ready for slinky super sexy Emma Drew to arrive out of surgery and instantly fit in size 10 everyone. This is not an alert. Cath Kidston Size 10 goal dress is coming!!
no joke, my forementioned cousin honestly thought she was going to go from a size 20 to a 10 with the cyst removal. Nope hun!

• Haha
I know being told to shield is optional but if so many of us are being told to shield and given the vaccine, I'm pretty sure she is definitely meant to be to.

Reactions: 6
Me too!!

I remember having a drunken strop once as my mate didn't want to queue for the chippy after the pub.
I can’t stand the friends that don’t want some food after a night out. I don’t need that sort of negativity in my life ✋🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
imagine her disappointment when the cysts are removed and instead of being a slinky size 10 she realises her gunt has just in fact moved further south as it's not covering said cysts anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely think the surgery will make absolutely no difference to her "shape"

Reactions: 17
It must make some difference though, I assume it sticks out? Obviously not as much as she thinks
I have a large cyst on my right ovary, God knows how big it is now but it was about fist sized last time it was checked. I've lost 90lbs since then and I can see a little asymmetry in my lower right tummy region but nothing anyone would notice without me pointing it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It must make some difference though, I assume it sticks out? Obviously not as much as she thinks
I had a melon sized cyst removed a few years ago and it made no difference to my shape at all. I could feel it through my skin before it was removed but other than not being able to do that once it was gone, there was no physical difference at all.

Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest, the only thing that will make a difference to her shape is excess skin removal!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.