Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me drinking my Black Forest gateue flavoured smoothie 👀 god Emma chocolate for breakfast how disgraceful. No but for real that is shocking considering she’s meant to have a non existent stomach
She's a joke to put it bluntly. She could have made healthier choices but no she decides to put half the sweet shop into her daily diet. WLS? What WLS?

Reactions: 10
She's a joke to put it bluntly. She could have made healthier choices but no she decides to put half the sweet shop into her daily diet. WLS? What WLS?
My smoothie would have been ideal for her. Had a green base (spinach and celery) with a bit or Icelandic yougurt (50g 6g protein), plant based milk, 80g cherries and a bit of low cal chocolate syrup and vanilla syrup. Honestly could not taste the veg it tasted chocolatey and cherry and came to about 200 cals and we all know how much she loves drinking her calories

I have porridge quite often and I always have 30g as 40g is too much. I add a table spoon of honey and that’s it, and I haven’t had WLS surgery. My calories are roughly 1500 a day, she’s easily eating that after WLS🥴

My smoothie would have been ideal for her. Had a green base (spinach and celery) with a bit or Icelandic yougurt (50g 6g protein), plant based milk, 80g cherries and a bit of low cal chocolate syrup and vanilla syrup. Honestly could not taste the veg it tasted chocolatey and cherry and came to about 200 cals and we all know how much she loves drinking her calories
That sounds so good. I'm still full from my weetabix lol

Reactions: 4
Well done on pushing through the dumping syndrome Imma, your thumb tum clearly is no more. I'm gob smacked that someone who has had most of their stomach removed needs a mid-morning snack after a substantial breakfast!

Reactions: 16
The whole point of having something like oats is to fill you up for a long time. Emma must clearly need such a huge number of calories again after decimating the thumb tum as even her massive breakfast can’t fill her and she’s “so hungry” only a couple hours later. I had a bowl of rice crispies at 7.30am and wasn’t hungry again till 12.30pm when I had a sandwich. How is someone who’s a year post WLS still hungry after 40g of oats plus all the extras she insists on having in it?! My husband works a really physical job and has 30g of porridge mixed with yogurt or honey each morning and then has nothing till he has a chicken salad at lunch time. Emma really is just so greedy - even £10k life changing surgery hasn’t changed that.

Reactions: 15
I think the fact she’s just sat about all day doesn’t help. Days when I have nothing to do I feel more hungry but it’s just boredom and then food is the next focus. When I’m busy I don’t think about it. I know we can’t go out anywhere right now but surely there’s housework/ gardening/ exercising, oh and caring for her dad, to keep her busy.

Reactions: 11
I feel like since the thumb tum birthday she’s hardly mentioned WLS. Maybe she’s given up 🤷🏻‍♀️
She gave up well before the year mark. I wanna say around December/Christmas but to be honest I’d go back further than that. I don’t think she was ever really in the game. She expected the surgery to do the work for her. She even said herself something along the lines of “you can’t fail to lose weight, they do the surgery so it can’t fail”. She 100% expected to carry on living life normally but be a size 10 within 12 months.

Reactions: 14
I know I say it all the time but she clearly needs therapy and plenty of it before things will change. It's clear the food and shopping are coping mechanisms.

I also know how difficult it is as I've used food as comfort all my life but therapy is helping me see things differently.

It's just very sad she won't help herself and accept she'll have to go through some uncomfortable feelings to get there.

I wonder if she is bored not hungry. She needs to distract herself with her jars :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baked oats sounds like flapjack to me

How is she dealing with her diabetes shoving all those sugar and carbohydrate into her face? I don’t believe for a minute she’s no longer diabetic like she claimed this time last year.

Reactions: 9
I don’t have baked oats but my breakfast normally is 50g oats, scoop chocolate protein powder, mix with boiling water and add a tsp of peanut butter. Snickers in a bowl 😋

Reactions: 8
I just had to search the ICO register to make sure my business is on there as I received a letter from them to say I need to register and I thought I already had (I have!). Anyway me being an absolute loser I thought I’d see if Drew Media were registered with the ICO. Nothing coming up for them! And they certainly collect and process personal data.

• Wow
The cyst removal won't make her a size 10 but you just KNOW she's going 'boast' about the weight loss and add it to her failing WLS total.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.