Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I have said previously. I think Emma only fattened Tony up so she could fit in one of his t-shirts and feel like a cute gf/wifey 🤷‍♀️And now she wants to be the skinny petite sexy one. And for people to say that Tony is punching. Whereas I have always felt Emma was punching getting Old Mcdonald had a farm. AKA Mr Tony and his touches.

I know right haha. I think I might have threatened it at the time.
I guess it depends what you class as punching because personality wise Tony just seems to sit in a room painting toys. I wouldn’t find that attractive personally no matter how good looking someone was

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess it depends what you class as punching because personality wise Tony just seems to sit in a room painting toys. I wouldn’t find that attractive personally no matter how good looking someone was
I get what you are saying. He isn't exactly catch of the day but compared to Emma's nasty personality and behaviour, he is.
As already said he genuinely loves Emma to pieces and his heart has that sort of compassion. Whereas I think Emma just loves him being under the thumb.

I agree I think sw and ww promote a mentality around food that can increase the likely hood of an ED developing but I think for people of their size it would be great for 6 or so months to get the ball rolling and to then go off on their own for the final stone or so
I agree too. My friend from work is a big guy and he and his wife are both on SW and he’s in this binge/ restrict mentality. He’ll have 2 Muller lights yoghurts, 3 babybels, 2 satsumas and SW crisps for lunch as it’s ‘syn free’ and will be starving, then on weigh in night he’ll binge on everything because he’s got a week to restrict and be ready for next weight in. He’s lost weight but only because he’s in a calorie deficit from the amount he was eating before. Anyway I sent him the fitness Chef’s rant about SW from the other week and how it doesn’t educate people properly on nutrition and he could see where I was coming from but said some people need the structure of it breaking it down and then the meetings to hold them accountable as some people need a starting point. And I get that and it clearly works for a lot of people, and I do think it would’ve been a better option for Emma.
I admire anyone who’s had WLS as it’s a such a life changing decision but she jumped into it as a quick fix to cure all her issues but wasn’t prepared to put the work in. Just like what’s going to happen with the Peloton!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't think that McDonald was unattractive prior to their relationship/at the start of their relationship (@Bubblesandflowers will back me up on this, I know! 😂). He's lost his looks with the Emma-related weight gain and hair loss, but he was significantly better looking than Imma when they got together.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think that McDonald was unattractive prior to their relationship/at the start of their relationship (@Bubblesandflowers will back me up on this, I know! 😂). He's lost his looks with the Emma-related weight gain and hair loss, but he was significantly better looking than Imma when they got together.
Yeah but that’s my point even though he wasn’t bad looking he’s thick as mince. He could look like David Beckham and I still wouldn’t. Some of the things he says and the way he texts Emma would make my skin crawl if a bloke did that to me 😂

Emma should be careful though, seems there is a Tony fan club ha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah but that’s my point even though he wasn’t bad looking he’s thick as mince. He could look like David Beckham and I still wouldn’t. Some of the things he says and the way he texts Emma would make my skin crawl if a bloke did that to me 😂

Emma should be careful though, seems there is a Tony fan club ha
Thick as mince 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree too. My friend from work is a big guy and he and his wife are both on SW and he’s in this binge/ restrict mentality. He’ll have 2 Muller lights yoghurts, 3 babybels, 2 satsumas and SW crisps for lunch as it’s ‘syn free’ and will be starving, then on weigh in night he’ll binge on everything because he’s got a week to restrict and be ready for next weight in. He’s lost weight but only because he’s in a calorie deficit from the amount he was eating before. Anyway I sent him the fitness Chef’s rant about SW from the other week and how it doesn’t educate people properly on nutrition and he could see where I was coming from but said some people need the structure of it breaking it down and then the meetings to hold them accountable as some people need a starting point. And I get that and it clearly works for a lot of people, and I do think it would’ve been a better option for Emma.
I admire anyone who’s had WLS as it’s a such a life changing decision but she jumped into it as a quick fix to cure all her issues but wasn’t prepared to put the work in. Just like what’s going to happen with the Peloton!
The thing is that just like her income, she expected WLS to be a "passive" way to lose weight. Ie she wouldn't actually have to do anything herself, just live as she did and watch the weight fall off her. She did lose a fair bit of weight at the start I'm sure, but most of it has definitely come back now.

Reactions: 19
I dunno... I wouldn’t mind if Jamie Dornan wanted to sit in one of my spare rooms painting toys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Oh the irony of how terribly written this article is.
Also really annoys me when people like her list ‘virtual assistance’ as a quick way to make money in your spare time or whatever. I run two small businesses, one of which is me being a VA. It’s hard work and there’s a lot to it (in my opinion). Like the work itself isn’t always too taxing (can be though) but finding clients and juggling their needs can be! It’s a good job though, but I just think it should be seen as a job rather than a ‘side hustle’.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also really annoys me when people like her list ‘virtual assistance’ as a quick way to make money in your spare time or whatever. I run two small businesses, one of which is me being a VA. It’s hard work and there’s a lot to it (in my opinion). Like the work itself isn’t always too taxing (can be though) but finding clients and juggling their needs can be! It’s a good job though, but I just think it should be seen as a job rather than a ‘side hustle’.
Also if you then working as a VA that's a job. This idea of making money without a job is such utter garbage. Why do these people focus on that and since when has working 9 to 5 been such no no? Regular hours, regular pay, pension, maybe medical insurance, colleagues you can chat to, career progression, paid training. Why do these lazy twats thinking that working is such a dirty word that you have to create a whole website to getting money without a job.

• Heart
Absolutely agree. I am not saying SW doesn't work for some people, but I think it can definitely bring on a binge restrict cycle. To me, a lot of it seems to revolve around eating as much as possible for as few a calories as possible. Focusing on quantity over quality of food. And I think these huge plates you see people creating on Instagram where they save up all their 'syns' for the day then have a blow out on tit snacks are a first step in the direction of possible development of bulimia (something I have personally suffered with).

Just my thoughts though of course, and power to anyone who has made it work for them.

• Heart
Absolutely agree. I am not saying SW doesn't work for some people, but I think it can definitely bring on a binge restrict cycle. To me, a lot of it seems to revolve around eating as much as possible for as few a calories as possible. Focusing on quantity over quality of food. And I think these huge plates you see people creating on Instagram where they save up all their 'syns' for the day then have a blow out on tit snacks are a first step in the direction of possible development of bulimia (something I have personally suffered with).

Just my thoughts though of course, and power to anyone who has made it work for them.
I do think SW can work, but I personally think it works better for larger people will bigger apetites. I joined when I was 2 stone over weight and I am now 4 stone over weight, I found it very hard to bulk up on carbs as I physically couldn't eat the volumes and I craved sugar etc and ended up making my binging worst. I think for people like Emma it would have been a great start as the portions can be big to suit their appetite. anyway I digress. The problem with Emma is she has no drive to ever put the work in, WLS, Blogs, cleaning. She just expects it all to come to her. I has made me see WLS in a very different light, it was something I thought about but I will not be doing it.

Reactions: 8
I did SW when I was younger, I lost 5 stone but It definitely didn't give me a healthy relationship with food. I became obsessed and would try anything to have a loss on the scales, including laxatives. But that probably says more about me than it does about slimming world, I put most of the weight back on, 2 kids later 🙈 but now losing weight with my fit esspal and exercise. I think it can be a great tool to lose weight but slimming world is a lot of work if you want to do it properly with a lot of food prep etc I dont think Emma would be prepared to commit to that.

Reactions: 12
The cyst removal is soon. Get ready for slinky super sexy Emma Drew to arrive out of surgery and instantly fit in size 10 everyone. This is not an alert. Cath Kidston Size 10 goal dress is coming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
While you're dressed Imma, would love to see how this dress fits now compared to July!
Amazing spot there!! She’s thrown out so many clothes from that period of time so surely this must be like a tent on her now?! How can she possibly be wearing it now if she’s lost so much weight? She’s definitely gained since her initial loss.

Also, spotted this in the background. All Emma does is stop, she’s clearly not reading her own wall art!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.