Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Hi Tony!!!!!!!! Changed your goals I see!!!

As for Imma, she’s wallowing under her weighted blanket, was thinking maybe she’s been told her surgery has to be different than she expected due to her weight? She’s def hiding out having a tantrum, built her sofa fort and glugging jugfuls of hot chocolate.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
500 calorie goal? FFS at their weight they’d hit that in literally no time.

Reactions: 12
Also ebay is about to launch an payment scheme that bypasses using Paypal and come 2023 will stop allowing paypal on their system.

Thousands of sellers on eBay are already using this system ( managed payments ) .. you’ve no choice 🙈

Reactions: 9
I tell you what, I know he has his issues but I’m proud of Tony for getting on and making small changes and what seems like sticking with them

Reactions: 28
I tell you what, I know he has his issues but I’m proud of Tony for getting on and making small changes and what seems like sticking with them
Yes was just thinking the same myself, he seems to be sticking at it for now and I hope nothing...or nobody 🤨 gets in his way from making himself fitter and healthier. Why isn't Imma going with him too? Would go a long way to getting those 10,000 steps in. No doubt the poor guy just wants is Me time and she's happy to go along with that because it means she doesn't have to separate her arse from the sofa/bed!

Reactions: 15
Absolutely. He seems to muster up the energy to go to the gym, go for walks and actively make better lifestyle choices. It just seems like Emma tries to sabotage and drag him down with her.

She’s probably scared that if he improves himself and makes friends etc he might leave her. Taking half of the 6 figure business with him, since he’s a director whether she does most of the work or not is irrelevant

I think that was because he relied on Emma cooking his Keto dinners which she stopped. He paused Keto for Christmas and failed to get back to it on 4th Jan
Yeah and also keto is one of those diets that just isn’t sustainable for some people. Personally I couldn’t do it because I feel nauseas and faint if I don’t eat a decent amount of carbs. And Gunna be honest living with someone that has such bad eating habits makes dieting even harder, and don’t get wrong they encourage each other but at least he’s doing exercise

Reactions: 14
Yeah and also keto is one of those diets that just isn’t sustainable for some people. Personally I couldn’t do it because I feel nauseas and faint if I don’t eat a decent amount of carbs. And Gunna be honest living with someone that has such bad eating habits makes dieting even harder, and don’t get wrong they encourage each other but at least he’s doing exercise
Absolutely. It is difficult to stay on track when someone else is hopeless and fails everything they do. I wonder if Emma was ever going to announce WLS. I know she was doing a vlog but surely she would have preferred to be seen as a super sexy size 10 before a grand reveal?

Also this reminds me of the time I was dieting so hard and my husband sat on our bed eating a packet of roast chicken crisps. I almost killed him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He didn't last doing keto for very long though
Feels like a nitpick for nitpicking sake tbh

Absolutely. It is difficult to stay on track when someone else is hopeless and fails everything they do. I wonder if Emma was ever going to announce WLS. I know she was doing a vlog but surely she would have preferred to be seen as a super sexy size 10 before a grand reveal?

Also this reminds me of the time I was dieting so hard and my husband sat on our bed eating a packet of roast chicken crisps. I almost killed him 😂
Grounds for divorce that is haha

Reactions: 2
Like I have said previously. I think Emma only fattened Tony up so she could fit in one of his t-shirts and feel like a cute gf/wifey 🤷‍♀️And now she wants to be the skinny petite sexy one. And for people to say that Tony is punching. Whereas I have always felt Emma was punching getting Old Mcdonald had a farm. AKA Mr Tony and his touches.

Grounds for divorce that is haha
I know right haha. I think I might have threatened it at the time.

Reactions: 8
Like I have said previously. I think Emma only fattened Tony up so she could fit in one of his t-shirts and feel like a cute gf/wifey 🤷‍♀️And now she wants to be the skinny petite sexy one. And for people to say that Tony is punching. Whereas I have always felt Emma was punching getting Old Mcdonald had a farm. AKA Mr Tony and his touches.

I know right haha. I think I might have threatened it at the time.
Oh yeah 100% if he was married to someone supportive of his weight loss or basically any one else he wouldn’t of got so big in the first place

And realistically he wasn’t skinny to begin with so obviously liked to eat a bit too much Emma spotted this and used it to her advantage

I think what makes it worse is that he so clearly loves and respects Emma way more than she does him

Reactions: 8
I’m not a believer of things like Slimming World or Weight Watchers as they don’t teach you about food and health in real terms (and don’t get me started on ‘Body Magic’ - just bloody call it exercise!) but I think something like it would have been great for both Tony and Emma. They could have had actual support, accountability and advice all for a lot less than the £10k Emma poured down the drain. They could have done it together and I can just see the headlines now - ‘Self made bloggers who gave up their jobs to make a 6 figure salary lose half their body weight together!’

Reactions: 19
I’m not a believer of things like Slimming World or Weight Watchers as they don’t teach you about food and health in real terms (and don’t get me started on ‘Body Magic’ - just bloody call it exercise!) but I think something like it would have been great for both Tony and Emma. They could have had actual support, accountability and advice all for a lot less than the £10k Emma poured down the drain. They could have done it together and I can just see the headlines now - ‘Self made bloggers who gave up their jobs to make a 6 figure salary lose half their body weight together!’
I agree I think sw and ww promote a mentality around food that can increase the likely hood of an ED developing but I think for people of their size it would be great for 6 or so months to get the ball rolling and to then go off on their own for the final stone or so

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.