Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats bleeping disgusting. What happened to the social worker in the end? Hopefully court?
She was fired and isn't allowed to work in that sort of industry anymore. We wanted to take it further but then my health declined massively as mentioned and it was just another thing that got pushed to the background. Sometimes still see her out and about pre corona. She glares at me even now like it was my fault. Some people are just.... Not all there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She literally PAID for a weight loss tool, a very very good tool if used correctly. All she had to do was eat healthily and go for a walk every day. She didn’t even have to just eat salad, there’s plenty of home cooked food that can be healthy, spaghetti bolognaise, chilli, fish, jacket potatoes etc. If home made she could have had most foods just without the calories or grease of a takeaway. She didn’t even need to go hard at the gym if she didn’t want to. As she has a lot of weight to lose, the first 6/7 stone should have been pretty easy with just basic steps to aid that.

I’m actually embarrassed for her, she hasn’t even tried and now she’s sulking. If she had really tried and failed then fair enough, but all she’s done is eat tit and drink sugar 🤷‍♀️
I do think that because she dropped £10k, she thought she was entitled to have the weight fall off regardless of what she shoves down her gob.

She definitely did not take on board that she would actually have to make some effort from her side after the surgery - she absolutely thought that it would be an easy quick-fix.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she had access to his bank accounts before for matched betting I don't see why she couldn't be in charge of the financial POA, maybe the step sister/daughter in law/sister in law/whatever she is lol has it for the health side
But it all depends on if she was abusing his accounts and not paying him back or giving him his winnings or using his cash for nefarious mesns.

Reactions: 3
This! I don’t know how long ago Emma did matched betting on her dads accounts but they would be questioning his need for care if he can supposedly place bets online! Each councils different but have heard of some asking for details going back years!
Maybe that's why she left it so long, hoping time would bury all her fraudulent activity..

Oh look she's back in bed (or is that tony 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fingers crossed she follows her call to adult social services through.... Funny how she had to specify it isnt it.... She must be in full panic mode as we are about to report her and she hopes her mentioning it means we won't. Sadly we can see straight through you, Emma.

Reactions: 10
If it wasn't for the fact it's obvious she's had weight loss surgery and she hasn't done very well with the weight loss, I would have said everything she posts on Instagram is just to troll tattle. It's just all so ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Who called she’d be back in bed before lunchtime?! She is so predictable now it’s not even funny. She really needs a massive kick up the arse (bigger than diabetes, bigger than covid, bigger than cancer as none of them have worked!) to get her life in order. It’s pathetic that she’s wallowing in bed already, we know she’s not an early riser so her day has barely even started!

I hate how she’s all “woe is me, my mental health is so bad, all I need is bed....and Instagram stories, got to keep that sympathy rolling in!” Everyone else just gets on with it even though life is tit for a lot of people. I had an absolute meltdown at the end of last week after a few days of being in on my own with my very whingy, teething toddler who is bored out of his mind with just me for company most days. I’d never felt so isolated in my entire life and I just snapped. I cried for four days straight but I still got up, got my son sorted with clothes, food, toys, bath, bed etc, my house was constantly clean and tidy, and I never retreated to my bed because I just couldn’t. There were points I just wanted to walk out the house and not come back but life doesn’t work like that so I had to keep cracking on. My husband noticed I wasn’t myself when he was back from work and we talked it through, he then made sure to take over my son’s care over the weekend so I could get some head space - but I still kept up with housework and there were no naps or slipping off to hide in bed. I’ve been proactive in not letting myself slip down further - I’ve eaten well, drank lots of water, been honest about my issues and I’m contemplating speaking to my gp this week. Emma however wallows in her issues and will NEVER improve her life if she doesn’t get off her arse and get a bloody grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's definitely been gaining weight since before Christmas. All those hot chocolates, takeaways and the 4lb pack of sweets she got for Christmas were bound to to do some damage. 🙄

I also struggle with emotional eating. Unlike Princess Imma, I grew up in a very abusive home with negligent parents and have always turned up to food for comfort. Years ago I decided to to go to therapy to address it and was in therapy for just under a year. At some point, I joined the gym and got a personal trainer to show me the ropes. I ended up hitting it off with him and had a PT session a week for over two years until he moved.

I addressed the root cause of my food issues, lost 4 stone, gained lots of muscles definition and became very toned, and discovered a new hobby (weight lifting) that made me feel so empowered and confident. All for MUCH less than £10k - my therapist was £60/week and my trainer was £20/week!

I can't stop thinking about how Imma could have had a much better result if she had taken a more holistic approach to weight loss - but I don't think she would have been arsed to put in the required effort.
This is exactly what I'm talking about- you have literally fought with your bare hands for your life. What an incredible thing you've done. You should be so proud 👏👏👏 💖

Even if someone like you offered her advice and gave her home truths, she probably would think you were picking on her and being mean. I have tried to work her out and I am thinking that she absolutely loves having a "cross" to bear. Hers was and is the struggle of being overweight, now she's throwing the cancer word around. She hasn't got it in her to change I don't think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If it wasn't for the fact it's obvious she's had weight loss surgery and she hasn't done very well with the weight loss, I would have said everything she posts on Instagram is just to troll tattle. It's just all so ridiculous.
So many influencers are influenced by what is posted on here, it's hilarious!

The hot chocolates and take aways are what I really can't understand, you can buy options hot chocolate and a mug is only around 40 calories. Personally I think it's tasty, but she seems to want to show that she can consume cream, marshmallows and sprinkles... She also won't change any behaviour that is discussed on here.

There are some really good tips on here and I am interested in others who have had surgery and given good advice but like all influencers they can't ever admit they got things wrong or need to change their behaviour because they think that will prove tattle right!

Reactions: 10
This is exactly what I'm talking about- you have literally fought with your bare hands for your life. What an incredible thing you've done. You should be so proud 👏👏👏 💖

Even if someone like you offered her advice and gave her home truths, she probably would think you were picking on her and being mean. I have tried to work her out and I am thinking that she absolutely loves having a "cross" to bear. Hers was and is the struggle of being overweight, now she's throwing the cancer word around. She hasn't got it in her to change I don't think.
It's all about having an excuse to slack or out things off... It's not her fault, such a thing made her do it.

All about being a victim and not a failure

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion...

Emma Drew #21 Greed, gluttony and a house full of tat, one year post WLS and she is still fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
All the items she shows off in the haul videos from Florida - how much of it does she still have? No wonder her house is so cluttered

The shopping addiction is really clear to see. "Oh it's cheaper here so I brought a ton" or "I brought it because I like it and will figure out where it goes when we get home"

Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is why she gets back into bed. It’s not much better but surely if you’re going to be lazy all day go and sit on the sofa instead. I dunno to me there’s a difference 🤣 I’d feel like my life was at least slightly together if I stayed on the sofa all day rather than in bed

Reactions: 17
Sorry but she literally looks like she is in a coma.... a food induced coma!!!!!
It looks like her cat has been photoshopped on top of her. 😂

What I don’t understand is why she gets back into bed. It’s not much better but surely if you’re going to be lazy all day go and sit on the sofa instead. I dunno to me there’s a difference 🤣 I’d feel like my life was at least slightly together if I stayed on the sofa all day rather than in bed
I can't even stay in bed all day when I'm sick. I'll always get up and shower, brush my teeth, put on some lounge wear and move to the living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but she literally looks like she is in a coma.... a food induced coma!!!!!
Is she dying?! That photo makes it look like she's on her death bed!

Edit: I can't stop laughing at this 😂 'Hey Tony, take a photo of me whilst I pretend to be dead'

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she dying?! That photo makes it look like she's on her death bed!

Edit: I can't stop laughing at this 😂 'Hey Tony, take a photo of me whilst I pretend to be dead'
Why is she insinuating that she needs a (feline) nurse? Just because she's having a Nope Day because she's realised how badly she's failed herself on the weight loss front?

Oh woe is bloody me.

Get up, get dressed, go outside even if it's for 30 mins. Get some fresh air, move a bit.

I'm struggling at the moment and I can say I genuinely feel like I'm on the edge.. however I still drag myself out morning and night to feed the animals and get some fresh air and it does help!

She's just not willing to help herself!

• Heart
Nobody (except maybe Tony) forced you to eat/drink things that you know that you should not eat after WLS. That's on you boo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.