Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of a loser has WLS and doesn’t do an update of how much weight they’ve lost at their 1 year anniversary. The clue is in the name - WEIGHT LOSS surgery. It’s not diabetes reversal surgery or cancer detection surgery.

Imma in my experience it’s impossible to make progress unless you face reality. We ALL struggle with our weight to some extent, lots of us struggle more than others. I’ve put 4lb on over Christmas and Jan lockdown because I’ve been comfort eating and eating out of boredom, it’s been cold and icey so I use that as an excuse not to exercise. We all have set backs, anyone who has been on a diet knows how hard it is and we’d all have SO much more respect for you if you just said “I’m struggling to control my eating and I’m eating the wrong things”. Anyway my point is, I was burying my head in the sand, not getting weighed, aware I wasn’t being ‘good’ so was probably gaining and that was making me feel tit mentally and physically. The turning point came last week when I got weighed, accepted where I’d gone wrong and decided to get back on it and I’ve lost 2lb of that gain already.

Its ok to admit you’ve struggled without bringing cancer and diabetes and mental health into it.

Reactions: 20
She tried to get away without doing a 1 year update but couldn't because tattle never forgets. If she wasn't such a nasty person I would feel sorry for her. I don't have any sympathy for her. She thought WLS would be an easier way after a lifetime of struggle but she found ways to manipulate the rules. And as a result she has not had the losses she was expecting. That's on you Emma.

Reactions: 21
I just find it very telling that she put up a photo where she's looking her most vulnerable, drugged up on pain in pyjamas, tubes coming out of her, to get maximum pity points. She could have used one of the hundreds she has posted over the past year of her weight loss but no. She wants ✨sympathy ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just don't understand the pride she's had in showing off all the hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows, the massive Costas, the junk food constantly... Does she think the people that read her feed don't bother with the stories? Everyone has got to be sitting there baffled at her diet and attitude. I think she needs to stop following little owl and believing she can eat that sort of crap and end up a size 6 (because something definitely isn't adding up there either). It's so frustrating to see!

Wish she'd make a stories highlight "things I shouldn't have consumed since WLS" and filled it with all the stories of food over the past year. I bet there's only like 3 food related stories that wouldn't qualify.

Reactions: 21
I agree about the picture being all wrong. She could have found a half decent before and after, and she’s still playing the C card. Bit of a disaster for the tagged Clinic. It’s nice when people say positive things to try and boost someone who’s obviously faltering, but in this case she needs to hear the actual reality from a health professional I think.

Reactions: 15
I agree about the picture being all wrong. She could have found a half decent before and after, and she’s still playing the C card. Bit of a disaster for the tagged Clinic. It’s nice when people say positive things to try and boost someone who’s obviously faltering, but in this case she needs to hear the actual reality from a health professional I think.
It was a strange photo of her to post. The vast majority of of people would have done a before and after photo. But Imma can't, because there is no discernable difference between her before and after. Not only that, but I think she has been steadily gaining since December (blame it on the Ve-Ve-Ve-Ve-Ve-Velvetiser 🎶).

Made me laugh that she struggles to eat nectarines and pears, doesn’t seem to struggle with anything else. The comments under her post are just pathetic, about her being such an inspiration-they need to unfollow if they think Imma is inspirational! One of the commenters has lost 110lbs since July now that’s impressive.

Made me laugh that she struggles to eat nectarines and pears, doesn’t seem to struggle with anything else. The comments under her post are just pathetic, about her being such an inspiration-they need to unfollow if they think Imma is inspirational! One of the commenters has lost 110lbs since July now that’s impressive.
A friend I went to school with had WLS 13 weeks ago, today she posted an update and has lost over 5 stone. The comparisons are crazy, she doesn’t have takeaways or anything tit, no fizzy drinks or alcohol.

I managed to lose 3lb this week, yes I did put the effort in but it’s made me feel good and kept me motivated. She must be eating ALOT to not even lose 1lb a week?

Reactions: 16
Such a bad advert for the clinic. She very very obviously was in no fit state for the surgery as she should have tackled the emotional eating first.

notice how it isn’t her fault? It’s mental health, it’s emotional eating, it’s everything apart from her fault. Stop looking for different things to blame and take some responsibility. Life doesn’t carry you buy you are an active player in it.

Reactions: 19
That to do list reads like a half hearted attempt at getting it together after the embarrassment of having to post her wls update. She'll be in bed by noon and tonight will be another takeaway, or maybe just a cake flavoured protein drink and a crunchie because she couldn't possibly face actual food.

Reactions: 11
She’s not getting the love she was hoping for on that post. People know now she’s a scammer. She’s pulled the cancer card, the mental health card, etc too many times. It’s all nonsense and she’s deluding herself if she thinks people can be bothered to care when they are struggling themselves. Her account is going to fade into obscurity because she doesn’t post anything vaguely helpful or content worthy and she’s not cornered the market on mental health or weight loss or home inspo or money savvy like some others have.

Adult social care now we’ve highlighted to you how much your dad needs support. Please also be aware that his finances will be scrutinised forensically almost by a team at the council. Will highlight any inaccuracies and misappropriation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What an odd comment about struggling to eat nectarines and pears... Well don't fooking eat them then you silly cow🙄 just eat something else that is low calorie and healthy. She chooses to eat the crap foods and stretch her stomach. I thought she looked like she had gained weight. She's not even trying. She thought the surgery would do the hard work. How ignorant and arrogant not to listen properly to the doctors.

She's like a sulky spoilt child. Until she takes her life by the throat and literally fights for her own survival, this is what she will end her days as - a victim full of regrets who will very soon be right back where she started.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What an odd comment about struggling to eat nectarines and pears... Well don't fooking eat them then you silly cow🙄 just eat something else that is low calorie and healthy. She chooses to eat the crap foods and stretch her stomach. I thought she looked like she had gained weight. She's not even trying.
She's definitely been gaining weight since before Christmas. All those hot chocolates, takeaways and the 4lb pack of sweets she got for Christmas were bound to to do some damage. 🙄

I also struggle with emotional eating. Unlike Princess Imma, I grew up in a very abusive home with negligent parents and have always turned up to food for comfort. Years ago I decided to to go to therapy to address it and was in therapy for just under a year. At some point, I joined the gym and got a personal trainer to show me the ropes. I ended up hitting it off with him and had a PT session a week for over two years until he moved.

I addressed the root cause of my food issues, lost 4 stone, gained lots of muscles definition and became very toned, and discovered a new hobby (weight lifting) that made me feel so empowered and confident. All for MUCH less than £10k - my therapist was £60/week and my trainer was £20/week!

I can't stop thinking about how Imma could have had a much better result if she had taken a more holistic approach to weight loss - but I don't think she would have been arsed to put in the required effort.

• Heart
She's definitely been gaining weight since before Christmas. All those hot chocolates, takeaways and the 4lb pack of sweets she got for Christmas were bound to to do some damage. 🙄

I also struggle with emotional eating. Unlike Princess Imma, I grew up in a very abusive home with negligent parents and have always turned up to food for comfort. Years ago I decided to to go to therapy to address it and was in therapy for just under a year. At some point, I joined the gym and got a personal trainer to show me the ropes. I ended up hitting it off with him and had a PT session a week for over two years until he moved.

I addressed the root cause of my food issues, lost 4 stone, gained lots of muscles definition and became very toned, and discovered a new hobby (weight lifting) that made me feel so empowered and confident. All for MUCH less than £10k - my therapist was £60/week and my trainer was £20/week!

I can't stop thinking about how Imma could have had a much better result if she had taken a more holistic approach to weight loss - but I don't think she would have been arsed to put in the required effort.
She literally PAID for a weight loss tool, a very very good tool if used correctly. All she had to do was eat healthily and go for a walk every day. She didn’t even have to just eat salad, there’s plenty of home cooked food that can be healthy, spaghetti bolognaise, chilli, fish, jacket potatoes etc. If home made she could have had most foods just without the calories or grease of a takeaway. She didn’t even need to go hard at the gym if she didn’t want to. As she has a lot of weight to lose, the first 6/7 stone should have been pretty easy with just basic steps to aid that.

I’m actually embarrassed for her, she hasn’t even tried and now she’s sulking. If she had really tried and failed then fair enough, but all she’s done is eat tit and drink sugar 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Adult social care now we’ve highlighted to you how much your dad needs support. Please also be aware that his finances will be scrutinised forensically almost by a team at the council. Will highlight any inaccuracies and misappropriation.
This! I don’t know how long ago Emma did matched betting on her dads accounts but they would be questioning his need for care if he can supposedly place bets online! Each councils different but have heard of some asking for details going back years!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.