Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just makes me wonder how often do the Drew's check tattle? Because that Wisp photo was added veeerryyyy quickly after I uploaded the screenshot.
I think they are probably on here every day... Multiple times a day. There have been so many obvious instances where things we have been discussing have then appeared in stories.

Having such an active Tattle thread is the most dynamic / interesting thing Emma has going on in her life by far.

Reactions: 21
Surely if he was fine she would say so? He’s deffo dead
And proof, if proof be needed, that she reads this thread!

I have an admittance to make: My life is essentially Emma's only with a lot less in bed-ness, less food, less shopping, no WLS, no touches and more personal hygiene. I'm a full time carer for my disabled mum and also ill myself. Weirdly I'm CEV and mum is only 'CV' so technically she can be out and about doing the shopping etc whilst I shouldn't leave the house, despite the fact that she can't leave the house without me being with her as her mobility is so shocking!

We've barely left the house since the start of March last year as had to shield from March-August and then again in November and again now. In September, October and December the cases were higher in my little backwards town than they were during lockdown the first time and I was a bit wary of being outside so only went if I had to.

I've seen my 19 month old nephew 3 times since Christmas 2019 and it literally kills me that despite video chats he's so young that he has no idea who I am each time he sees me. He's still affectionate but the bond isn't what it was when he was a baby (they live 80 miles away so it's a train journey to see them and that's a whole other problem during the pandemic) Though as soon as this pandemic is over they're going to have to literally throw mum and I out the house haha!

I digress, my point is there's only so much cleaning, mindless net surfing, crafting, reading and watching boxsets etc that you can do. The motivation and get up and go went long ago when every day looks like every other day for months (and now year!) on end.

The reason I'm writing this is not for sympathy or anything similar - but only to report how mind numbingly boring it is! Particularly given that pre-pandemic my life wasn't that different, I could just have people over/go to see them/go look around shops etc on mums good days/if a family or friend was over to stay with her for a little bit to give me a break.

... How can Emma do this year in year out without literally being one of those people whos skin fuses into the furniture and they're found stuck to the bed after a couple of years?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think they are probably on here every day... Multiple times a day. There have been so many obvious instances where things we have been discussing have then appeared in stories.

Having such an active Tattle thread is the most dynamic / interesting thing Emma has going on in her life by far.

She probably doesn’t have anyone that cares or gives her half as much attention as this!

Reactions: 13
She blocked me for asking about wisp!!! I defo think that photo is old. Why else would you block someone for asking a simple question?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is he though 🤔
I'm not 100% that's the same hamster? 🤔

It's still weird to me that they didn't do a story update on his condition after the escape. She made such a big deal about it. If he was ok, I definitely would've expected an update a day or two later. I kinda agree with whoever said that is the cause for this latest slump. Maybe even washing the cat beds was a depressed attempt to look after the cats a little better.
She only made a big deal of it because it put her to an inconvenience and she hurt herself 🙄 Never mind the ordeal of the poor little hamster...

Quit the gym? Yeah!
Quit Amazon and Netflix which helps facilitate her sad sedentary lifestyle. Absolutely not!!
Amazon and Netflix she can do from her stinking pit...the other two require some effort.

Imma suggest we start referring to her as imma drew 😆
Yes lol!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm not 100% that's the same hamster? 🤔
I checked some older photos and I'm pretty sure it is wisp, but not 100% convinced its a new photo. Guess we will have to wait to see if they parade him in some crappy wheely toy in front of the cats again

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know this is random but why does she still have a million pancake pillows. Just bleeping order some new pillows from dunelm. I’ll help you out - neither of you sleep on your back because you’re fatties so you’d probably suffocate yourselves, get medium support side sleeper pillows, they’re something like 20 quid for two. Buy 4 with matching pillow cases. Done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I checked some older photos and I'm pretty sure it is wisp, but not 100% convinced its a new photo. Guess we will have to wait to see if they parade him in some crappy wheely toy in front of the cats again
Yes true I guess it could be an older photo. Will be interesting to see if he comes out to play again, and if not well we then have our answer. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is exactly how I am feeling.
me too. Homeschooling is killing me off slowly! 4 zoom lessons a day for 2kids on 2 different laptops on my own, I just can’t cope. I’ve had weightloss surgery like ya gurl and I keep turning to food and online shopping. But I’m actually disabled any anxiety is through the roof but I sometimes just have to think one hour at a time! We can do this 💪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My mental health and motivation is non existent currently; I’m basically being an Emma and I feel so ashamed and mortified 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
None of you are Emmas.

You've got to remember, we're in a pandemic. Life is tit. This is temporary for you.

For Emma, this is her life every day, pandemic or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
what are we thinking here - Carnation condensed milk / single cream in her tea? 🤮
I’ll think about that when my eyebrows come back down to join my face after reading the words that describe her as having “charming ways” on her mug.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.