Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to learn to prioritise and do the most important things first. duck the animal crossing and sitting in bed, she should wake up, get out of bed and go for her hour walk first thing and get it over with, she can listen to an audio book while walking so a two in one and to make it more enjoyable. At least then it doesn't matter if she spends the rest of the day in bed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really needs to learn to prioritise and do the most important things first. duck the animal crossing and sitting in bed, she should wake up, get out of bed and go for her hour walk first thing and get it over with, she can listen to an audio book while walking so a two in one and to make it more enjoyable. At least then it doesn't matter if she spends the rest of the day in bed 🤷‍♀️
Yup, we use the phrase “eat the frog” at work. Basically get the bit of your day that you don’t want to do out the way first and then the rest of the day is much easier because nothing is worse than eating a frog!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might be very wrong with this but isn’t “imma” a slang word of Black origin? If so, isn’t it some kind of cultural appropriation for her to keep using it?

Reactions: 15
I might be very wrong with this but isn’t “imma” a slang word of Black origin? If so, isn’t it some kind of cultural appropriation for her to keep using it?
It very much is yes, along with “ya gurl”
But you forget, she lived in South Africa so she’s allowed to pretend she’s someone she’s not! Oh and don’t forget she was homeless and has mental health problems so she’s off the hook for everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not fair of us to possibly expect Emma to know that - she did buy some books on racism during the time of the BLM protests last year, but between Animal Crossing, preparing snackies, and that 7 minute walk she just hasn't had time to read them. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's not fair of us to possibly expect Emma to know that - she did buy some books on racism during the time of the BLM protests last year, but between Animal Crossing, preparing snackies, and that 7 minute walk she just hasn't had time to read them. 😅
She 'claimed' to buy them. We never actually saw them in her book pile!

• Heart
Even though those race books are non fiction they’re definitely a work of fiction when it comes to what ya gurl says. Did anyone see them in her piles or those boxes? Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just always assumed because she loves Disneyland so much and therefore America, that she was trying to be all American? 🙄🤨

Reactions: 5
This is literally what I say to my kids 😂 playtime after school work!

Reactions: 10
No way is Wisp dead this is just a ‘cool prank’ for the trolls like the kittens and the mug she robbed from her dads and then pretending to be Milli.

Emma imagine if you’d spent the time you spent pretending to be Milli going for a walk you might have lost that 3lb gurl!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.