Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what are we thinking here - Carnation condensed milk / single cream in her tea? 🤮
I remember her saying straight after she had her WLS that she doesn’t like tea but needed to keep up her hydration. So she had to make it really weak with lots of milk in to make it bearable but that it was easier to drink than water!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I takes it she’s sending back her latest (ugly and awful) emotional spends then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I takes it she’s sending back her latest (ugly and awful) emotional spends then?
Instead of giving herself generic spending bans she could really do with just having a ban on clothes and bags etc for the time being. She has far too many clothes to begin with, no ones going anywhere so it’s not like she needs new outfits to show off and the more restrictions she places on herself, the more the impulse grows.

I think I’ve lived in the same three outfits for the past fours months or so - three pairs of leggings and three tops, I have one on, one in the wash and one on the drying rack and they just cycle round. I’ve been going nowhere except for daily walks so why would I need to dress up at all?

Reactions: 14
Instead of giving herself generic spending bans she could really do with just having a ban on clothes and bags etc for the time being. She has far too many clothes to begin with, no ones going anywhere so it’s not like she needs new outfits to show off and the more restrictions she places on herself, the more the impulse grows.

I think I’ve lived in the same three outfits for the past fours months or so - three pairs of leggings and three tops, I have one on, one in the wash and one on the drying rack and they just cycle round. I’ve been going nowhere except for daily walks so why would I need to dress up at all?
I think I'm living in about the same 3-4 outfits too, also leggings/joggers and tops! The only thing I've bought new recently is a pair of trainers as that is the only footwear more or less that I wear atm! Why does she keep on buying dresses? God damn awful ones at that 😬 Whilst everyone else is buying loungewear, Emma is buying dresses covered in cats! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

You mention handbags...ooooo is getting handbags on shortly. Unless ya gurl finds some will power it's gonna be bad 😨

Reactions: 12
Quit the gym? Yeah!
Quit Amazon and Netflix which helps facilitate her sad sedentary lifestyle. Absolutely not!!
Came on here just to say I'm not surprised she has no issue quitting the gym😂 not that it needs to be £60 a month, there's gyms in Norfolk for £20, still gets the job done minus the swimming pool and hot chocolates on site!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Came on here just to say I'm not surprised she has no issue quitting the gym😂 not that it needs to be £60 a month, there's gyms in Norfolk for £20, still gets the job done minus the swimming pool and hot chocolates on site!
Yep..no way needs to be 60 a month...im in Lincs so not far away from her and my gym membership is £25 a month and that is gym, classes, pool all included

Reactions: 9
I don't think any other gyms would let her sit in the pool drinking hot chocolate 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They must have the central heating on all the time. Emma seems to wear short sleeve thin dresses no matter how cold the weather is. I don't think she's wearing a vest and she won't be putting a wooly cardi on over those sleeves either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bloody hell she looks like she's doing river dance!
Lexi you bleeping kill me every single time you post 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can relate to everyone sharing their "no motivation" woes. I'm in the same boat. I am in a professional job with extremely high targets and my work is genuinely difficult, mentally taxing and high stakes - I have had to start taking pills to make me concentrate because my motivation/morale is through the floor. Partner is a key worker and has caught covid, I'm asymptomatic but the fear of suddenly and rapidly deteriorating is sending my already poor mental health plummeting further now that we have to isolate completely and I can't cycle or play the sports I used to. Its so tit, yet princess Sausage Skin of Kings Lynn (I miss that Ted Baker dress 😭) is whinging that she's SOOO SAD despite nothing of her life being affected. twit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone else been put off the brand Kate Spade for life since ya gurl became obsessed with it?

#influencer
Yes, i've got one and every time I catch sight of it all I can think of is smelly folk, waddling, and toddler teeth, she's ruined it for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else been put off the brand Kate Spade for life since ya gurl became obsessed with it?

#influencer
I had never heard of Kate Spade before Emma’s obsession began and now just think of it as a cheap wannabe designer brand. I have no idea where on the scale of top brand designers it sits but from the state of some of Emma’s choices, it cannot be that high - some look so incredibly cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 15
I think Kate spade is on similar level to Ted Baker. Had its day back in around 2013ish? That's why it's cheap in american outlets. Do you think shes clinging on to something from that era?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.