Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes a bed in the back of a car for her passenger anxiety :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you could not make this up. What “grown adult” makes a bed in the back of the car with all their favourite drinks and snacks?! I remember doing that as an 8 year old with my siblings on our annual family camping trip, she’s really not normal.
any excuse for a nap or a "no day" lazy mare!

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon all these meals out go as ‘expenses’ via the business?!
Possibly free meals if she’s doing mystery shopping still.

From something she posted yesterday is seems her new blog might be some dieting thing. Some of the replies were not very nice to her at all.

I think if it is a dieting type blog she’d have done better losing a little weight and then doing it as people could be inspired by her. Who knows.

So she's off to Chester to clean her house. Why on earth can't she just stay in that house overnight instead of getting a Premier Inn?

Also, did you see how clean the cat beds were? That's definitely progress. Pity she only seems to be able to do one thing a day then takes to her bed for the rest of the time (apart from obviously popping out for meals).

I think a recipe blog is hilarious considering what we see her eat on Insta stories. No-one wants recipes from someone morbidly obese whose health (physical and mental) seems to be failing by the minute.

Reactions: 1
She is sooo needy, I think my toddler is less needy than her, he doesn’t even need that much to entertain him for a car journey 🤣
It must just been an exhausting experience to be in her presence

Reactions: 5
She is sooo needy, I think my toddler is less needy than her, he doesn’t even need that much to entertain him for a car journey 🤣
It must just been an exhausting experience to be in her presence
I work with a girl who is a bit of a princess and her partner absolutely loves it. We always say "poor Tony" but this relationship must work for him.

Surely it would have been cheaper paying a company to go and clean it rather than driving all the way there, the cost of fuel, hotel, meal out etc?
Wonder if she even has the physical ability to clean a whole house, if throwing food down her throat under a blanket in the back of a car for a few hours is exhausting for her, I can’t see how she’s going to be able to clean a whole house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone find her knew blog?

I remember a recipe for gluten free cookies but that's not very searchable!

Wonder if she even has the physical ability to clean a whole house, if throwing food down her throat under a blanket in the back of a car for a few hours is exhausting for her, I can’t see how she’s going to be able to clean a whole house.
I assume Tony will do most of the work. He seems to be the domestic goddess in that relationship.

Reactions: 3
Let’s be clear here. Tony will be cleaning 😂

She makes a bed in the back of a car for her passenger anxiety :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you could not make this up. What “grown adult” makes a bed in the back of the car with all their favourite drinks and snacks?! I remember doing that as an 8 year old with my siblings on our annual family camping trip, she’s really not normal.
Don't forget her favourite blanket/duvet 🙄 even she mentioned on her stories that she felt like an 8 year old. My 8 year old doesn't do all that at all (apart from asking for snacks 😂).

Don't forget her favourite blanket/duvet 🙄 even she mentioned on her stories that she felt like an 8 year old. My 8 year old doesn't do all that at all (apart from asking for snacks 😂).
I read her stories as having a passive dig here about being a child ha

Initially I liked her when I watched Poundland hauls on YouTube a few years ago but now she comes across as a self absorbed lazy liberty taker. He fella looks like an absolute goon as well.

Pot ...kettle ... pot ... kettle
my thoughts exactly! the state they left their last house in and the fuss she made when the end of tenancy clean still left rank bits when all along it was probably due to being so rank in the first place the cleaners ran out of time to fully do it, I remember her showing pics of the dirt thinking why would you put that out there when its your filth?

Reactions: 4
Pot ...kettle ... pot ... kettle
Was just coming here to say this “who leaves a rental property like this” said Emma’s last landlord when she saw the state of the place.

Also there was pretty bad damp in the corner of what looked to be a bedroom, I don’t believe for a second that the tenants caused that just because she was selling the house.

Anyone want to place bets on what she’ll be spending her afternoon eating sorry doing. My bets are on five guys or TGI Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just coming here to say this “who leaves a rental property like this” said Emma’s last landlord when she saw the state of the place.

Also there was pretty bad damp in the corner of what looked to be a bedroom, I don’t believe for a second that the tenants caused that just because she was selling the house.

Anyone want to place bets on what she’ll be spending her afternoon eating sorry doing. My bets are on five guys or TGI Friday.
She’s just posted on her Instagram stories they’re in TGI Friday 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean, the scary thing is, she knows she’s big and yet she still eats out as often as she does! That jumpsuit actually looks tight on her. I’m no way fat shaming, but I do worry about her health and diabetes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.