Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the scary thing is, she knows she’s big and yet she still eats out as often as she does! That jumpsuit actually looks tight on her. I’m no way fat shaming, but I do worry about her health and diabetes!
Apart from the health aspect, they are supposed to be saving money. They must spend hundreds of pounds a month on restaurants, snacks and assorted crap.

Not to mention her Kate Spade habit. So much for decluttering.

What's the deal with the house? Did their sale fall through so they are relisting it?

Reactions: 1
That food at TGIs looks terrible, spending money on a nice meal I can understand but that doesn’t look like a nice meal!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s amazing that she didn’t live in halls and her parents bought her a house instead. Amazing!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s amazing that she didn’t live in halls and her parents bought her a house instead. Amazing!
What an inspirational story though to go from being homeless and living hand to mouth via food banks to then buying a second home for your student daughter to live in 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she say no at the start of every sentence... ‘no I’m saying good night to the cats’ .... no???

She is deluded. And that playsuit really needs to be set on fire. Just. Bloody. Awful! My 8 year old is more grown up than her, so comparing herself to an 8 year old is unfair. She's a toddler, who throws her toys out the pram far too often.

Can't decide who's lazier, Emma Drew or Katy Kicker. More to the point, they are happy showing the world what lazy cows they are. I'd be mortified.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why Tony has to keep selling all his stuff to help go towards a house deposit but Emma can keep buying crap from Kate spade ♠ Poundland and Sainsbury’s
🤔

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why Tony has to keep selling all his stuff to help go towards a house deposit but Emma can keep buying crap from Kate spade ♠ Poundland and Sainsbury’s
🤔
Because really it’s Emma’s business and she’s the one making all the money isn’t she? I guess... I mean the whole brand is her.

Not saying that’s fair but not sure what Tony’s role in the business is or if he’s just a house husband ( no offence intended) I don’t really follow her often so don’t know how it works

Reactions: 1
Because really it’s Emma’s business and she’s the one making all the money isn’t she? I guess... I mean the whole brand is her.

Not saying that’s fair but not sure what Tony’s role in the business is or if he’s just a house husband ( no offence intended) I don’t really follow her often so don’t know how it works
Well that makes no sense 😂
I get it’s her business but he puts in a lot of the work from what I can see.

She's his employer. She's just delegating 😂

🤔
£230 odd in Kate Spade, might sell the brand new earrings she's just bought. Honestly, why not just stop spending money on crap then you wouldn't need to declutter and sell it

• Haha
I really can’t wait to see her new food blog. If her current food choices are anything to go by I’m not holding my breath...

6E0215CB-51F3-4768-A8BC-D78B38029932.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's his employer. She's just delegating 😂

£230 odd in Kate Spade, might sell the brand new earrings she's just bought. Honestly, why not just stop spending money on crap then you wouldn't need to declutter and sell it
I bet she whips him. 😂
Honestly what a waste bet her carbon footprints impressive.
There’s a reason those bags are in the outlet 😳

Reactions: 3
It’s her business. EMMA DREW. That’s the brand. Not Tony. Sure he might be on the payroll but ultimately that business is nothing without her. And as far as I know it’s her that does the YouTube videos, writes the blog etc. Sure he might do admin but do you get the same pay as your boss?

They are married so it’s a moot point really anyway. But you get my point

Oh I have no idea above said it was her business so I assumed it was.
That will be for tax benefits won’t it? Ultimately the brand isn’t ‘the drews’ or ‘Emma and tony’

Either way Tony’s a grown man so if he doesn’t want to sell his stuff then I’m sure he wouldnt

Oh I have no idea above said it was her business so I assumed it was.
Meant to quote the whole thing sorry! I just meant that although she does treat him like her employee and she’s the front of the business technically he’s on the same level as her! Not that you’d be able to guess from the way she treats him!

It’s her business. EMMA DREW. That’s the brand. Not Tony. Sure he might be on the payroll but ultimately that business is nothing without her. And as far as I know it’s her that does the YouTube videos, writes the blog etc. Sure he might do admin but do you get the same pay as your boss?

They are married so it’s a moot point really anyway. But you get my point

That will be for tax benefits won’t it? Ultimately the brand isn’t ‘the drews’ or ‘Emma and tony’
Drew Media Ltd.

Meant to quote the whole thing sorry! I just meant that although she does treat him like her employee and she’s the front of the business technically he’s on the same level as her! Not that you’d be able to guess from the way she treats him!

Drew Media Ltd.
Yeah sorry think I’ve confused things. As I said I don’t follow her too often. The blog/ insta etc is what makes drew media LTD money. And that is branded as EMMA. Non of the blogs are written by Tony. He’s never the one on camera etc. She’s the face of the business. You don’t see Tony doing any brand deals etc.

I agree that yes she seems like a princess but Tony chose to propose/marry her presumably so maybe he likes that. Not for me but each to their own

Reactions: 3
I really can’t wait to see her new food blog. If her current food choices are anything to go by I’m not holding my breath...

View attachment 30768
Honestly, I'm not fat shaming but god almighty all the shite she eats is shocking and she's got type 2 diabetes???! She must have been told by her doctor to lose weight and watch her diet but fried bread???! Ok everyone can have a treat now and then but it's constant. She really needs to stop for her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.