Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But 90% of cases of type 2 are caused by being overweight. Surely you’d want to lose weight to ‘fix’ your diabetes. Loads of people stop having type 2 once they lose weight

Reactions: 2
But 90% of cases of type 2 are caused by being overweight. Surely you’d want to lose weight to ‘fix’ your diabetes. Loads of people stop having type 2 once they lose weight
Absolutely, she could reverse it if she lost the weight. Losing weight is bloody hard but her being type 2 diabetic should give her the push she needs to do it.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, she could reverse it if she lost the weight. Losing weight is bloody hard but her being type 2 diabetic should give her the push she needs to do it.
It is hard but it’s not. Even just a few changes like swap the fizz for water. Doing up dinner with half to even 3/4 of the plate with veg rather then carbs. Swapping snacks for celery sticks carrots even cucumber sticks, obviously you can pick what you want to eat but it would be a lot better. Getting in 10-20 thousand steps a day which for someone that works from home is easily done. I’m not mega thin but I can get 20,000 steps done in about 2.5 hours so it wouldn’t take a huge chunk of her day. Moving around whilst she works would help a lot rather then sitting down all the time.
Restrict eating only to the table so she can’t snack either and then setting it that you can’t have any devices when up the dinner table. When I lost weight I found that was the biggest change that helped.
Like that’s a few simple life changes right there and she would over a year loose a great deal of weight just by doing them. The thing is she doesn’t want to.

Reactions: 4
It is hard but it’s not. Even just a few changes like swap the fizz for water. Doing up dinner with half to even 3/4 of the plate with veg rather then carbs. Swapping snacks for celery sticks carrots even cucumber sticks, obviously you can pick what you want to eat but it would be a lot better. Getting in 10-20 thousand steps a day which for someone that works from home is easily done. I’m not mega thin but I can get 20,000 steps done in about 2.5 hours so it wouldn’t take a huge chunk of her day. Moving around whilst she works would help a lot rather then sitting down all the time.
Restrict eating only to the table so she can’t snack either and then setting it that you can’t have any devices when up the dinner table. When I lost weight I found that was the biggest change that helped.
Like that’s a few simple life changes right there and she would over a year loose a great deal of weight just by doing them. The thing is she doesn’t want to.
Of course she doesn’t, if I worked from home I’d be so fit and active! No office temptations and time to actually work out/ get out for a walk and time to actually plan meals. I’ve literally no idea what she does other than eat and sleep. No wonder she has no energy

Honestly, I'm not fat shaming but god almighty all the shite she eats is shocking and she's got type 2 diabetes???! She must have been told by her doctor to lose weight and watch her diet but fried bread???! Ok everyone can have a treat now and then but it's constant. She really needs to stop for her health
Fried bread might be literally the worst thing someone with diabetes can eat. At least she didn't dip it in sugar... Oh, wait she dips it in her sugar laden bean juice 🙄

Fried bread might be literally the worst thing someone with diabetes can eat. At least she didn't dip it in sugar... Oh, wait she dips it in her sugar laden bean juice 🙄
And swallows down with her sugar fruit juice 😂 she must get excruciating headaches

Yeah and that. I know she reads here so thought I’d give her a list. Pick one.
They must smell eating all that food. I know I sound harsh.
I can't stomach shopping in Morrisons because of the smell of the cafe. Can't imagine eating in it.

Reactions: 1
“Treat meal”

Every meal is a treat meal for those two gluttons. Not fat shaming, I’m glutton shaming :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
ok im just gonna say it, im going to hell anyway for tattle comments......shes greedy, actually a glutton, she eats junk all the time and lots of it, Tony has piled weight on since marrying her, she takes the most flattering front facing pics for the gram but if you see her side on (check out her TU clothing hauls to see) her stomach and overhang is huge, no joke...hangs to her knees, this is not good, no wonder she has a lack of energy and so many "no days" shes in a red zone for health for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ok im just gonna say it, im going to hell anyway for tattle comments......shes greedy, actually a glutton, she eats junk all the time and lots of it, Tony has piled weight on since marrying her, she takes the most flattering front facing pics for the gram but if you see her side on (check out her TU clothing hauls to see) her stomach and overhang is huge, no joke...hangs to her knees, this is not good, no wonder she has a lack of energy and so many "no days" shes in a red zone for health for sure
You are going to hell 😂.

To be fair if she did loose the weight I’m not sure what would happen shape wise.
Her shape doesn’t bother me it’s her choice what bothers me is the unhealthy eating she plasters all over the internet for her followers. Who will see it and think living like that will help them save. Before anyone says anything the super healthy eaters bother me also because no one can live like that either. It’s called balance.

• Heart
You are going to hell 😂.

To be fair if she did loose the weight I’m not sure what would happen shape wise.
Her shape doesn’t bother me it’s her choice what bothers me is the unhealthy eating she plasters all over the internet for her followers. Who will see it and think living like that will help them save. Before anyone says anything the super healthy eaters bother me also because no one can live like that either. It’s called balance.
But she eats pico? That’s balance right

• Haha
You are going to hell 😂.

agreed, her energy levels and zest for life would increase im sure if she ate healthier, she seems sluggish all the time and always in cant be arsed mode, shes gone down hill loads in the past year for sure

agreed, her energy levels and zest for life would increase im sure if she ate healthier, she seems sluggish all the time and always in cant be arsed mode, shes gone down hill loads in the past year for sure
She has hasn’t she.
When she says my body’s craving fruit and veg 😳 wtf it shouldn’t crave that. That is scary. Your body shouldn’t crave healthy food.

Emma if you do read this try and get at least a litre of water a day. It will help so much with motivation. And your 5 a day. If you want to eat the rest that’s fine. Even make some smoothies with frozen fruit and some crushed ice I can guarantee you will love them.

The last photo of the playsuit looked like it had gone see through at the stomach. It was awful.
She really believes she’s selling an aspirational lifestyle, but can’t even do a few hours work without stopping for snacks, games, Netflix etc. She doesn’t live in the real world.

The last photo of the playsuit looked like it had gone see through at the stomach. It was awful.
She really believes she’s selling an aspirational lifestyle, but can’t even do a few hours work without stopping for snacks, games, Netflix etc. She doesn’t live in the real world.
I think "a few hours work" is too generous. Most of the time, she seems to do about an hour's worth of work at a time then collapse exhausted on a conveniently placed bed.

• Haha
She's getting increasingly more annoying. She hasn't done a tap in her life and seems to get tired doing nothing at all. Funny I didn't have this vehement for her until recently but I just thought about it more and thought 'you loll about all day with your Super Ted style henchman of a husband and then have the nerve to tell your followers you are shattered'. Get a grip you stupid cow. Also no one gives an F about the playsuit. No one. And that stupid inane smile that you do.

Rant over.

Reactions: 8
She's getting increasingly more annoying.
Definitely. She's getting more smug, doing less work and getting increasingly more passive aggressive to anyone who dares disagree with her. She seems like a very negative and princessy person, everything is a problem and it's all "me me me".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.