Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s just on the About page isn’t it? To give an insight into who they are etc.
Yes. But that part about Tony is written as if it is Tony's blog, no ?

"she told me to get out of her hair and start my own blog – so here I am!"

Reactions: 1
Yes. But that part about Tony is written as if it is Tony's blog, no ?

"she told me to get out of her hair and start my own blog – so here I am!"
yeah cos her lazy ass has copied and pasted (her speciality) that snippet from his blog hahaha shes too lazy to have edited it so it makes sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is on the new blog

After coming up with plenty of ideas for my wife’s blog, which focuses more on making extra money, she told me to get out of her hair and start my own blog – so here I am! I enjoy saving money, making extra money and living a more comfortable life. Other than the thriftyness I also enjoy reading, movies, video games (sometimes a little too much) and I also collect models.

I’m genuinely confused. Is this Tony’s blog... whys it called MRS pinch?
I think this is the bio copied off his actual blog?

look how much slimmer Tony was at the wedding, is she a feeder or is he an enabler??
Was just about to say that. Tony looks a lot healthier.

She's always been overweight but you can see the difference between now and her wedding.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for Tony. It seems as if she treats him like a member of staff who needs to attend to her every whim! Maybe after a week away he’ll start to see sense and either kick her up the arse or get packing!

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is unpopular but her wedding photos make me feel so uncomfortable. She was never going to be the blushing bride but she could have done a bit more with herself even if it was a nice pair of new specs and some nicer makeup.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this is unpopular but her wedding photos make me feel so uncomfortable. She was never going to be the blushing bride but she could have done a bit more with herself even if it was a nice pair of new specs and some nicer makeup.
She looks like a child when they dress up in their mums wedding dress

Reactions: 6
She’s now promoting cash bingo on Insta and in her latest YouTube video 🙈

I mean ffs! Isn’t she meant to be some kind of super money blogger that helps people save and make money? I’m sure a selection of her readers are also vulnerable.

I thought promoting matched betting was bad but this scrapes the barrel 😩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's doing a trolley dash in Poundland. LOL.

You couldn't pay me to take home that crap.

Wait, you have to join/be a member of her Poundland FB group and then you "win" a Buzz Bingo night out on Friday which gives you a chance to win the trolley dash? This seems needlessly convoluted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot to share this with you all earlier. Her teeth are starting to bother me and even scare me a little. Her smile just looks so 😬😬

Reactions: 6
I'd really love this to turn into a redemption tale. She hit blogging at just the right time but failed to move with the times. Being a #girlboss has left them both fatter and more reclusive than ever. They need to do something sooner rather than later :(

Reactions: 3
I'd really love this to turn into a redemption tale. She hit blogging at just the right time but failed to move with the times. Being a #girlboss has left them both fatter and more reclusive than ever. They need to do something sooner rather than later :(
Unfortunately she’s always been fat, she won’t change. She’s very lazy and now has anxiety and whatever else because of it. Just a complete vicious circle

She’s now promoting cash bingo on Insta and in her latest YouTube video 🙈

I mean ffs! Isn’t she meant to be some kind of super money blogger that helps people save and make money? I’m sure a selection of her readers are also vulnerable.

I thought promoting matched betting was bad but this scrapes the barrel 😩
I think this is the stuff that should be discussed here, not her appearance. I agree she will have people who are following her because they are in a desperate situation financially and promoting gambling is irresponsible in my personal opinion.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.