Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is going to be even greasier now that she’s discovered hair serum

Reactions: 4
who is cuter? is she serious?? who does that?? i've got second hand embarrassment for them

Reactions: 8
Not sure about who’s cuter?! More like who’s diabetes is going to put them in the hospital first 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Showing names of the voters too. Pathetic. Who in their right mind would vote for either of these morons.

Honestly she makes me sick. Another passive aggressive dig at anyone that voted for her absolute melt of a husband. He needs to put her in the trash.

Reactions: 5
I’m looking at it... did they send selfies of each and she screenshot it?

Yeah seems that way. I mean I love sending selfies to my bf and back again when we are apart. But I would never ask people to say who is cuter. Maybe she was hoping all her fans would vote for her and give her a confidence boost?

Reactions: 3
It’s been 29 years and I’ve never sent himself my photo. Probably the last thing he wants to see when he’s made a bid for freedom!

• Haha
I wonder if they both have some sort of dyspraxia type of thing, their apparent lack of awareness of social norms would possibly point towards this. Or maybe they're just odd. Lol.

Reactions: 6
Forgot how they act, what they look like, and their lifestyle choices. It’s the shoddy content like cash bingo, matched betting, and god knows what else that loses them any credibility with me and I suspect many others.

In my eyes there is no way back from that. An influencer (or whatever you want to call them) must have their readers best interest at heart, especially when writing about financial topics.

Preying on the vulnerable is not on and this is exactly what they are doing with their crappy content and pipe “girl boss”dreams. It’s despicable 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Forgot how they act, what they look like, and their lifestyle choices. It’s the shoddy content like cash bingo, matched betting, and god knows what else that loses them any credibility with me and I suspect many others.

In my eyes there is no way back from that. An influencer (or whatever you want to call them) must have their readers best interest at heart, especially when writing about financial topics.

Preying on the vulnerable is not on and this is exactly what they are doing with their crappy content and pipe “girl boss”dreams. It’s despicable 😡
that’s exactly my issue... except for Tony’s cat T-shirts. An intervention needs staged.

EMMA! BRING BACK YELLOW STICKER HAULS!

that’s exactly my issue... except for Tony’s cat T-shirts. An intervention needs staged.

EMMA! BRING BACK YELLOW STICKER HAULS!
Agree. Cooking on a budget is a big thing and there's very few people doing it in the UK. I watch a couple of YT channels that cook "struggle meals" but they are very US centric and stuff that's cheap to them is ridiculously priced to us (like avocados!).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.